Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) (6462 Views)

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Why Many Girls Are Not Yet Married (PICTURES) / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omo I remember playing the bounce game on this phone Sha
One thing I like about it was the soft button which turns problematic when it starts to spoil.

Now I’m married with two kids,If you still single by now I don’t know when you will not be

Share your memories

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
Not to forget when the numbers/letters on buttons wipe out, I was a pro in typing without mincing where the letters were.
My folks used to use it too, so they would call me to show them were some particular letters were located or just type the sms myself .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
One thing I like about it was the soft button which turns problematic when it starts to spoil.

Now I’m married with two kids,If you still single by now I don’t know when you will not be

Share your memories

I don't know de phone tho undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by LUAN1: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
It was a strong phone Shaa

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by fyzaila: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mumcy had it back then, i think it should be her first phone. Always putting it in her wrapper so we won't play games. I was in primary sch then always coming to school to brag about my snake playing skills. Lol grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

That is Nokia 1110

Good for playing one funny football game and snake.
The screen graphics is not as colourful and attractive as the sister phone, Nokia 1600.

The keypad too dey quick appear pregnant

17 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Too bad

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
Amotolongbo:
That is Nokia 1110

Seconded
Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Domistar5(f): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
I know the phone back then even though am Gen Z.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by BentizilL: 1:35am On Jun 24, 2023
That was my second phone...

Still in my early 20s cheesy
Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:33am On Jun 24, 2023
Football soccer.
Snake xenzia.

And the cheat.

Guys don dey get cheat since way back

Winning computer 10- 0

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Ulunne777(f): 2:39am On Jun 24, 2023
My first phone.
If you used it,you'd naturally know where each alphabet is without looking at the buttons.

It's a must cos the letters dey quick wipe off

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Rexymania(m): 2:52am On Jun 24, 2023
"should be married by now" yen yen yen
Every destiny are not equal

'should also be dead by now' bcus I know of my mates that knew that phone and are dead

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by SuperOnyi: 3:11am On Jun 24, 2023
shocked

My mom owned one and I remember playing that soccer and bounce game, it had easy, medium and hard level.

I also used the cheat code in the bounce game '787898#' (correct me if I'm wrong grin ), to become immortal and kick asses. There's also the floating cheat code, I can't seem to recall it.

And about been married by now? I was born years from Eminem released the Marshall Marthers LP, I'm still a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by SuperOnyi: 3:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Rexymania:
"should be married by now" yen yen yen
Every destiny are not equal

'should also be dead by now' bcus I know of my mates that knew that phone and are dead

shocked

There's a lot of us that knows this phone but are still in our late teens or early twenties. I don't know why people are obsessed with marriage.

I keep seeing things like, "if you know this thing, you should be married by now" (🤦🏼‍♂️).

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:21am On Jun 24, 2023
I used this Phone in 2008. smiley

Remember the Snake xenxia that used make 'Swoop' when it swallowed the ball. cheesy😄
Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 5:31am On Jun 24, 2023
There was a code I dey use turn the screen upside down that time so my brother no go fit use am.
Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by fourboys: 5:34am On Jun 24, 2023
kiss
Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by DaFuhrer(m): 5:36am On Jun 24, 2023
kyber:

Share your memories

We called this phone "Ayeloyun" meaning the world is pregnant because of the way the keys swells.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by falcon01: 6:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Amotolongbo:
That is Nokia 1110

Good for playing one funny football game and snake.
The screen graphics is not as colourful and attractive as the sister phone, Nokia 1600.

The keypad too dey quick appear pregnant
There's a way we play that football game and score 50 goals per match🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by LordIsaac(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2023
Mostly used at call centres on the streets under a large umbrella... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Entimz: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2023
My first phone that year

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by ukaface(f): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Let the singles breathe
Don’t suffocate us

4 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by hapsonv: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2023
LIFE, nothing last forever
Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by talented321: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2023
You are on point, even myself was using those codes but can't remember them again.
SuperOnyi:
shocked

My mom owned one and I remember playing that soccer and bounce game, it had easy, medium and hard level.

I also used the cheat code in the bounce game '787898#' (correct me if I'm wrong grin ), to become immortal and kick asses. There's also the floating cheat code, I can't seem to recall it.

And about been married by now? I was born years from Eminem released the Marshall Marthers LP, I'm still a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by mytime24(f): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2023
My mom had it, I use code to play bounce game

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2023
falcon01:
There's a way we play that football game and score 50 goals per match🤣
You aren’t so much a pro then.

99-0 we did
Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by omniwater: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2023
That phone is called Ayeloyun or Tannas'obe in Yoruba language.
Ayeloyun because the buttons pads usually swell after long usage. Tannas'obe because of the little flash light that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Eldemmi(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Football soccer.
Snake xenzia.

And the cheat.

Guys don dey get cheat since way back

Winning computer 10- 0

Without cheat I de beat hard 13-0
Easy like 20-0
For secondary school den

Re: If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

So as you have Bad-mouth and yab Guys here,
u are even a Small Girl?. shocked sad

You are an Indomie Generation pikin, hence you don't know this Phone. 😕

You Couldn't be pass, the age of 18, 19 years.

Better start to Respect the Senior Men here, OK? 😏🙂

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz Try This It Is Really Gonna Work In Seducing A Lady / Instagram Slay Queen Exposes Butt & Boobs In New Photos And Videos / What Medicine Can I Take To Become Fat As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.