Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University (32039 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by princejohnard(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Well, I think David Hundeyin is saying the certificate Tinubu submitted is a fake ( that's forgery right? ) , everybody have accepted he's a CSU graduate . Also the issue of the gender on the admission letter is can't hold water in the court of law since CSU has not flagged it.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by abbasajao(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2023
Obidients are daft

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by obi4eze(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2023
Rubbish. Who takes Reno serious?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Creativity22: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:
Bola Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago State University said Reno Omokri

Opposition parties should do better

#RenoOmokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1672363585190723586?t=0iPlyHXJUxdhXK42DJLttA&s=19
Reno is a fool. Trying to be clever by half. Mr reno omokri, did Bola Ahmed Tinubu attend chicago state university ? I didn't ask bola tinubu, i said bola ahmed tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by limeta(f): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2023
However, it is false to assert that Bola Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University. I went there physically. I did a video broadcast from their campus. I met their officials. Tinubu attended and graduated Chicago State University with honours, and they even have a photo of him in their alumni office as one of their most accomplished alumni.

Reno what do you want
Tell us here or NL we will help you pass it on to Aso rock or at least APC headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by duro4chang(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2023
ican2020:
Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago University as a female student so says Reno Omokri the new Tinubu”s spokesman all because of money
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1478030-2023-end-certificate-talk-as-chicago-university-finally-releases-photo-book-where-tinubu-featured/
Check the picture.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by VenExchangee: 8:54am On Jun 24, 2023
Corporate2020:

This one is mentally disturbed
Increase the volume of your cry grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by article1: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2023
This Reno is a double edged sword nitwit. Tomorrow he will come up with another different version again PBAT.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by famology(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2023
Lawyers just scam obi and Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by softwareman(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
We all by now show know what Obidafts stand for. Why are we bothered about there false accusations? They derive joy in attacking PBAT so let them be.
Ours is to ignore them and let them continue to leave in there fools paradise.
They will soon get tired same way they get tired insulting Buhari.
What we sha know is that PBAT will rule for 8 years and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.
If they like, they should continue dishing out propaganda, he no concern us.
Honestly, it is easier said than done.
This petulant, disgusting TRIBALLY MOTIVATED mob should not b ignored but must be met with FIRE for FIRE.
They represent a dangerous incipient fastidious tendency similar to HITLER'S BLACK SHIRT THUGS that must not be tolerated.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by gidgiddy: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2023
The issue is not if Tinubu attended Chicago State University, most people believe he did

The real issue however is if he is the person the university initially gave admission, or was he an impostor who assumed someone else's identity to attend university there?

The answer to that question may expose the long held fact that Tinubu was born by a different name, but only started answering "Bola Tinubu" from University
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Dittodat: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Like we didn't know that already. Just leave the headless mob with their lunacy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by money121(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Bobo chicago

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by nairalanda1(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2023
Am inclined to think Tinubu did go to college in the US, and that all the stories about it being a woman, are fake.

If Tinubu did not go to college, there is no way he would have been employed by top oil companies like Mobil and company. Unless you want to assume one complex conspiracy theory...involving impostors, and so on.

It's like Buhari's certificate again. Buhari got his certificate. All the Hausa fulanis in the army and Northerners in the army that were his contemporaries all had their certificates, and the secondary school he attended released his continous assement sheet

I even recall people saying GEJ's PhD thesis was fake. Not with the kind of strict regimen that existed in Nigerian unis back then!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Dittodat: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The propagandists are still busy chasing shadows!

I don’t know how someone can be so dumb to believe the Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not educated.

Even his financial, analytical, statistical and leadership skill should say it all.

The amount of brainwashed lunatics roaming around in Nigeria is scary. The level of shallowness and sheer stupidity among these Obi diots is on another level.
The govt will need to invest more money into mental health services for these lunatics.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by bigdammyj: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2023
Okay.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:
Bola Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago State University said Reno Omokri

#RenoOmokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1672363585190723586?t=0iPlyHXJUxdhXK42DJLttA&s=19

Lol
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Alphanancy: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
We all by now show know what Obidafts stand for. Why are we bothered about there false accusations? They derive joy in attacking PBAT so let them be.
Ours is to ignore them and let them continue to leave in there fools paradise.
They will soon get tired same way they get tired insulting Buhari.
What we sha know is that PBAT will rule for 8 years and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.
If they like, they should continue dishing out propaganda, he no concern us.
If you were not insensible you will understand why Reno used the word opposition rather than Peter Obi. Nothing concern Peter Obi and Obidients with the case the mumu Reno is referring to as it was PDP that brought the matter to the tribunal, but zombies will always be zombies. Afterall their only source of orgasm is the mention of Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by ipobarecriminals: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2023
VenExchangee:
Tinubu did not school in any Chicago.

Obi is coming to Anambra
Tinubu is my Papa president
Know this and know peace.
U are rite lil boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by zoghys: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2023
VenExchangee:

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.

Dey play

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by PoliteActivist: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

#RenoOmokri

Which is a third rate black University. Not the prestigious University of Chicago he tried to claim!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Timmi: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

#RenoOmokri

Let the opposition continue to disgrace themself with these class C attorneys that they hire to represent them. The arrays of so-called SANs (that bribe people to be designated a SAN) are disgrace to a learned profession. I expect the Election tribunal to condemn their presentation and the witnesses presented in the strongest term possible.

Parading so called experts that were designated so under an Iroko tree while drinking palm wine with their village people. Such a disgrace and shameful set of so called professionals and their enablers.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by HayB100(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2023
VenExchangee:

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.
Were, no worry, Obi go come your house, and you yourself go go 'Aro' 🤣🤣🤣😜😜

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

It’s really worrisome.

What you get when you hire cheap propagandists

I can do X1000 better than this shady job!
And these are people that were contesting for Presidency? Desperately taking fake news and gossips to court? Gawd; it's so scary.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Blitzerz: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2023
As a man or woman?
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by ednut1(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2023
Rufia oseni asked this clown the name of the official he met. He could not provide. Clout chaser went there to snap picture.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by obayendo1010(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2023
okay, have no problem with Pres Tinubu, but Reno can't be working for Atiku and go against his chances publicly, you can either act unaware or contribute nothing,for me this is backstabbing, you can not be in my team and work against me and claim you want me to win this is not acceptable for any individual and I suggest Atiku should fire him....Note i am just saying this generally on neutral ground before election my choices are OBI, TINUBU and TINUBU again no Atiku Fulani cant rule us back2back, even currently is 51-49 going for the latter because of choices of appointment only, doubt if Obi will have balls for this kind of choices made by Tinubu...but Reno is daff for this posting this....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by ncoolsome(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2023
He might have used someone else's profile to gain the admission..People do such to travel out
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by fabolouz1(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2023
They will still claim that Reno account was closed.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Omenlon: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2023
VenExchangee:

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.
who do you this? E no go better for that person.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! / Safe Corridor Initiative: 800 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Granted Amnesty / Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.