Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University (32119 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by VenExchangee: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
Obi is not coming anywhere.
Know this and have peace
Cry more
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by VenExchangee: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
shinealight:

mumudiot….if there’s such combination of foolishness! grin grin
I like the taste of your tears. Cry more pls baby
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Bombolistic: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Who signed the letter?
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by alobright17(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Danisaint112:

Chai you need a lot of learning to do. There is false accusations but If someone suddenly makes a claim out of blues and it trends over and over again by different parties then there is always an atom of truth.

Talking about Peter Obi When Peter Obi was accused of making an unpleasant call with Pastor Oyedepo he didn't deny the call but rather said the call manipulated/doctored..

Now the atom of Truth there is that he actually called him and they actually had a conversation. Simple comprehension. Tueh! 😁

This boy still Dey argue ?

So by your own submission when they said India and Nigeria played football and they scored 100 goals there’s atom of truth in it since the thing is still even online till date ?

When they trended Peter obi fraud and embezzling of money so there’s atom of truth because they’re still online ? Wow .
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by 9jaRealist: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
thesicilian:
I doubt if you honestly believe this.
2nd, if he did not qualify for the elections, why wasn't this contested before the elections? Shows other parties had sinister motives from the onset.

My ‘belief’ whether he’s qualified is not the point…
The point was that challenging an election PROCESS is not limited to vote-counting.

As for the timing, whether getting into minute details…
Nigeria’s courts have made a dichotomy as to who can challenge before and after elections.

The reality is wherever one stands on the election outcome…
There are NO “sinister motives” behind the petition, other than challenging the PROCESS.
>
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Maski87: 4:17am On Jun 25, 2023
Can we have a kissing arsx competition in Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by KanwuliaExtra: 4:31am On Jun 25, 2023
VenExchangee:
Tinubu did not school in any Chicago.

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.
Know this and know peace.

But he “shared flats” aka “CAMPUSSIES” with “some pipo” in SSSSSSSHICAGO na.

Nor be “school” be all dat?
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by alobright17(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Danisaint112:

Chai you need a lot of learning to do. There is false accusations but If someone suddenly makes a claim out of blues and it trends over and over again by different parties then there is always an atom of truth.

Talking about Peter Obi When Peter Obi was accused of making an unpleasant call with Pastor Oyedepo he didn't deny the call but rather said the call manipulated/doctored..

Now the atom of Truth there is that he actually called him and they actually had a conversation. Simple comprehension. Tueh! 😁

Bia Mr man don't pretend you didn't see my. Question on Peter Obi fraud and embezzlement rumors which trends and will forever trend so there's Atom of truth that actually the man did that? Answer the question.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by 4TFK: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2023
ican2020:
Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago University as a female student so says Reno Omokri the new Tinubu”s spokesman all because of money
So,is it a woman's picture that appears in alumni association photograph? Learn to read and comprehend before making comments
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by TollinsN: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Obi actually knew he can never be Nigerian president. He was hired to play a replica of Author Nzeribe script (the man who procured court injunction at 9pm in 1993.) . Situation that never happened before and after then.
Obi taught he can outsmart the Caucus that invite him to play the new script.
He will soon sub once he is made to realize that he had opened another chapter of national mistrust for his tribe (a wound that was almost totally healed, he re-opened!!! )
I have never witnessed a political campaign based on ethic and religious hatred like the one Obi did. MAY WE NEVER SEE SUCH CAMPAIGNS AGAIN.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by azeezboi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
VenExchangee:
Tinubu did not school in any Chicago.

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.
Know this and know peace.
with this you no fit know any peace
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Danisaint112(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
alobright17:

Bia Mr man don't pretend you didn't see my. Question on Peter Obi fraud and embezzlement rumors which trends and will forever trend so there's Atom of truth that actually the man did that? Answer the question.

Bia nwokem just leave me oo. Even on Sunday you still dey drag this thing. What did the Bible said about keeping the Sabbath day holy? Something wey Peter Obi don counter over and over again. E be like say you too like fight. Ogbeni fi mi le!
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by alobright17(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
Danisaint112:

Bia nwokem just leave me oo. Even on Sunday you still dey drag this thing. What did the Bible said about keeping the Sabbath day holy? Something wey Peter Obi don counter over and over again. E be like say you too like fight. Ogbeni fi mi le!
first tell me what bible said about rumour and rumour mongers like you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by letu(m): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
ican2020:
Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago University as a female student so says Reno Omokri the new Tinubu”s spokesman all because of money
According to APC supporters he graduated from the University.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by VenExchangee: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2023
azeezboi:
with this you no fit know any peace
Say that your dad
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Poll23: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2023
benjaminlawson:

Are you in Nigeria or outside Nigeria, because your statement shows that you are not current about political terrain in Nigeria, do you know how many legislators had been removed from office, for your information the first house of Rep speaker Salisu Buhari was removed from office because of this. Also governor Adeleke of Osun state was confirmed as winner only after he was cleared of certificate forgery, even former president buhari has to be cleared of the same offend, if a forger is parading himself as a elected official at any level, it means Nigeria has turned to banana republic where there is no law. So certificate forgery is part of ground for disqualification, be enlightened.

If University he graduated from is confirming he attended the sch then what are his detractors want to arrive ? hatred doesn't concern America abeg
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by alobright17(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

I’ve been waiting for you for days now to tell me what your bible said about rumour mongers like you to no avail .,

Onye ala so it is no longer about atom of truth in rumours , is now about countering it ? So if Obi countered it where then is the atom of truth in every rumour you said ?

You would’ve used the Obi countering the rumours about him to finally understand my initial point that not all rumours are true. Next time don’t come online arguing like a blind man .
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Danisaint112(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
alobright17:

I’ve been waiting for you for days now to tell me what your bible said about rumour mongers like you to no avail .,

Onye ala so it is no longer about atom of truth in rumours , is now about countering it ? So if Obi countered it where then is the atom of truth in every rumour you said ?

You would’ve used the Obi countering the rumours about him to finally understand my initial point that not all rumours are true. Next time don’t come online arguing like a blind man .

Peter Obi never said he does not have a offshore company but made it clear that; "he never knew he was suppose to declare a joint business as an asset to the country while he was in office."

The atom of truth there is; he actually has an offshore company. Please go to Google and look for the meaning of >>> atom

Is that you don't have data or what to carry out the research and watch videos about his interview?

Because I see you are a very ignorant fellow. Ezigboté Okpo ki ibu. Peter Obi is better that your Corn Lord with many questionable past and still dodging interview.

Normally I don't give free education to BAT-stards but I won't educate you anymore. I'm done with you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by alobright17(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

Peter Obi never said he does not have a offshore company but made it clear that; "he never knew he was suppose to declare a joint business as an asset to the country while he was in office."

The atom of truth there is; he actually has an offshore company. Please go to Google and look for the meaning of >>> atom

Is that you don't have data or what to carry out the research and watch videos about his interview?

Because I see you are a very ignorant fellow. Ezigboté Okpo ki ibu. Peter Obi is better that your Corn Lord with many questionable past and still dodging interview.

Normally I don't give free education to BAT-stards but I won't educate you anymore. I'm done with you.

So there’s Aron of truth when the fraud and embezzlement allegations was levelled at him ?
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by azeezboi(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2023
Say that to your mama
VenExchangee:

Say that your dad
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by whatisthetruth: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2023
So Reno just walked into the school and they just gave him information about a former student just like that?

chai
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by whatisthetruth: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The propagandists are still busy chasing shadows!

I don’t know how someone can be so dumb to believe the Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not educated.

Even his financial, analytical, statistical and leadership skill should say it all.

chai, why pesin with skill and dis and dat be afraid to allow school release in certificate?44
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by whatisthetruth: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2023
Corporate2020:

8 years of Tinubu’s rule and another 8 years of Shettima’s rule

Awon haters of Nigeria and her people. they don't care if anyone survives, they have already shared "leadership"

Corn people
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by whatisthetruth: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2023
Its funny that Agbado people actually believe Reno can just visit a school in America and ask for information about any student and they will just hand it over to him?

Na wa for una sha
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by whatisthetruth: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2023
softwareman:

Honestly, it is easier said than done.
This petulant, disgusting TRIBALLY MOTIVATED mob should not b ignored but must be met with FIRE for FIRE.
They represent a dangerous incipient fastidious tendency similar to HITLER'S BLACK SHIRT THUGS that must not be tolerated.

Professionals at painting white black and black white

Obi is now Hitler?

But Bullion Van Man, BagMan, is the one that you thought was righteous?

The one that Bullion Van missed way to in house?

You people just hate others, be frank, cause no way you love your people or even your children and thought that Bala Blue was the answer

Hatred,, pure hatred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence / Bala Mohammed Wins Supplementary Election In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.