Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University (32130 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by CursedOsuPigs: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2023
Danisaint112:
In every rumour their is an atom of truth.

APC boys have just been spreading cheap propaganda any how.

They are now like; "Nigerians are now falling in love with Tinubu because of his policies."

And I do ask them; Which Nigerians? The ones their mandate was stolen from or corn addicts?

Corn addicts(Batists) and AA supporters will come to love Peter Obi more when he gets into power and they see the speed at which he does things that ought to be done.

Meanwhile here is what dollar is saying today. I say make I update una.

Mumudients are the only ones crying of stolen manhood😜
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by hotwax: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:
Bola Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago State University said Reno Omokri

Opposition parties should do better

#RenoOmokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1672363585190723586?t=0iPlyHXJUxdhXK42DJLttA&s=19

You are competing with fanikayode...lolz
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by bdon12: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:
Bola Tinubu attended and graduated from Chicago State University said Reno Omokri

#RenoOmokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1672363585190723586?t=0iPlyHXJUxdhXK42DJLttA&s=19
Even though i bliev u ,bt i still wonder why u didnt snap d alumni photo wit tinubu in it...m jst curious.isnt that d biggest evidence u ignored?instead u came back wit a ms word written doc that tinubu attended chicago uni
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by sameks08(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2023
Both of you went together. Dude always looking for a soft landing. Fugitive
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Harrynight(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2023
How did Tinubu get admission into University without basic elementary school and secondary school
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by NairaLux(f): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2023
VenExchangee:
Tinubu did not school in any Chicago.

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.
Know this and know peace.

Just dey play
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by alobright17(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2023
Danisaint112:

They are now like; "Nigerians are now falling in love with Tinubu because of his policies."

And I do ask them; Which Nigerians? The ones their mandate was stolen from or corn addicts?

Corn addicts(Batists) and AA supporters will come to love Peter Obi more when he gets into power and they see the speed at which he does things that ought to be done.

Crack head that in every rumor there's iota of truth in it has proven to be completely false, some people are in jail for crime they know absolutely nothing about. Have someone never accused and lied against you over something you never know anything about before? Rumors of deaths of many people that are still alive and healthy nko? I can go on and on.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by TruthinAction: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2023
VenExchangee:

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.

Don't mind Omokiri. He thinks we are illiterates. A letter that is not signed nor stamped is not an official letter. Anybody can do that. Maybe, we should start by investigating this Reno of a man. Which school did he attend that he should post such letter?
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Gbogbowa: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He is your President. grin I used to be Obidient. grin I realized my stup!dity not too long. Put your ego aside and stop deceiving be yourself.
You are not Obidient at all Obidient stand for good governance and winning election without rigging and intimidation,cutting cost of government and blocking loops holes in government but Tinubu did not fit into any of these, Nigerian are more broke now than Buhari time and more Hungary that PMB time so forget it you have never been one of us we live by principle and ideology not bigotry and ethnicity
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by NAC1666: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2023
labake1:

#RenoOmokri

Where is the photo you saw in the alumni office?
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Gbogbowa: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2023
Remo pls explain to us the difference in Tinubu credentisls.who is Bola Adekunle Tinubu and Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Livelystone01: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2023
keymatt:
My dear agbados, is Tinubu male or female grin
Do you know that his picture is in their alumni directory?

The picture there alone should silence all doubters.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by benjaminlawson(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2023
Poll23:

God bless you... this accusation seem to me like disqualification and not centred on election matter

Are you in Nigeria or outside Nigeria, because your statement shows that you are not current about political terrain in Nigeria, do you know how many legislators had been removed from office, for your information the first house of Rep speaker Salisu Buhari was removed from office because of this. Also governor Adeleke of Osun state was confirmed as winner only after he was cleared of certificate forgery, even former president buhari has to be cleared of the same offend, if a forger is parading himself as a elected official at any level, it means Nigeria has turned to banana republic where there is no law. So certificate forgery is part of ground for disqualification, be enlightened.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Mubiola360: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2023
VenExchangee:

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.
I will like take this up with you. Lets meet in court to prove yourself, enough of all this nonsense defamation of character/ propaganda on the Person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. GCFR.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Bhol28: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2023
Those lawyers are just cashing out from desperate Zombie chairman.Most of the issues they are wasting time in tribunal have been resolved by Appeal and Supreme courts in favour of Tinubu but they must cash out.They brought big big bags of fake evidence to deceive the mugun looking for his Manhood.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by chidiokay: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2023
Creativity22:

Reno is a fool. Trying to be clever by half. Mr reno omokri, did Bola Ahmed Tinubu attend chicago state university ? I didn't ask bola tinubu, i said bola ahmed tinubu

After that shameful drama of jubril of sudan , We thot you people's foolishness will dwindle

Why not show us the Bola tinubu you know, let start from there
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Alsenora: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
The real case they should have sorted out was between themselves before the polls. They are currently chasing shadows as consequence. We will see what they get...
oyebanji44:
I don't even think Atiku and obi have a serious case against tinubu except friovious and vexation case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by pfadom: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
No matter how competent we may think, feel or know that Peter Obi is, if all the pseudosupports are founded or built on lies, hatred and sentiments, the possibility of Peter Obi becoming anything of relevance would only remain in the realms of imagination of his supporters, disciples or cults.

QED

VenExchangee:

Obi is coming
Tinubu is going.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by billyG(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
We already knew late Ms Bola Adeola Tinubu went to Chicago state University...asslicking grey beard goaat is saying nothing new.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Jayhome24: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Omokri no need responding to them. Either dem like it or not Tinubu will rule for 8 years. I don't care about Chicago shit all I care about is Tinubu will rule for 8 years.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
EVERY INFORMED PERSON KNOW THIS VERY WELL,SO IT IS NOT NEWS sad
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Poanan: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Muh247:

Honestly Peter Obi and his family must be having fun laughing at his supporters

Gabriella and Gregory where raised in Lagos and London, they know their father lies and plays games as a politician

They silently avoid Obi and his charade with Odidient

Every thing you blame Peter Obi. Was it LP or Pdp that tendered the document in court
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
EVERY INFORMED PERSON KNOW THIS VERY WELL,SO IT IS NOT NEWS sad
Tinubu will by God grace use his8years rule to correct all the rubbish bihari did,am sure he regret putting buhari there.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by DOD88: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
gidgiddy:
The issue is not if Tinubu attended Chicago State University, most people believe he did

The real issue however is if he is the person the university initially gave admission, or was he an impostor who assumed someone else's identity to attend university there?

The answer to that question may expose the long held fact that Tinubu was born by a different name, but only started answering "Bola Tinubu" from University

Then who is to prove the veracity of the truth? You, Nigerian politicians or the University concerned? Abiola said you cannot shave my head behind me. You cannot do anything otherwise here in Nigeria than the Chicago University that has given Tinubu a clean bill of health. What's your stress haters? Go and wise up.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by senatordave1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Ok he attended and graduated.
But he tendered forged certificates to INEC. Forgery is a crime.

Which of the documents did he tender that were forged
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by senatordave1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
gidgiddy:
The issue is not if Tinubu attended Chicago State University, most people believe he did

The real issue however is if he is the person the university initially gave admission, or was he an impostor who assumed someone else's identity to attend university there?

The answer to that question may expose the long held fact that Tinubu was born by a different name, but only started answering "Bola Tinubu" from University

True but it can't hold water in court
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by senatordave1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Which is a third rate black University. Not the prestigious University of Chicago he tried to claim!

Does that disq him

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by Putinofrussia: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
Danisaint112:

lol
Just like Obi did in Anambra state,abi?
Obi is a calamity and bad omen.
He is truly a gentleman but being a gentleman cannot build a state or even a nation as complex as Nigeria.
Obi cannot give what he does not possess.
He was a failure as the governor of Anambra state.
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by VenExchangee: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
pfadom:
No matter how competent we may think, feel or know that Peter Obi is, if all the pseudosupports is founded on lies, hatred and sentiments, the possibility of Peter Obi becoming anything of relevance would only remain in the realms of imagination of his supporters, disciples or cults.

QED

cry more
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by VenExchangee: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mubiola360:
I will like take this up with you. Lets meet in court to prove yourself, enough of all this nonsense defamation of character/ propaganda on the Person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. GCFR.
cry
Re: Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University by VenExchangee: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
NairaLux:

Just dey play
cry more
DOD88:

Your matter and that of your likers and sharers are just like a matter of saying 2+2=3. So if you insist that 2+2 is 3, then it is a waste of time to engage you in correction endeavours. It is better to leave you enjoy your fantasies and cruise in your self denial spaces in order to ameliorate the deficits and pains of loosing the presidential contest. Enjoy your fantasies while they last.
cry more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sticky Tales Around Diezani / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.