Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Taking Advantage Of Quiet People - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Advantage Of Quiet People (5867 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem / Are Quiet People Really Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by chim14(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2023
I am quiet & gentle naturally but over the years I learned to develop a tough skin esp being a Warri man.
Warri no dey carry last, I explode wen needed.

Never let any human being take you foregranted.

Be quiet & gentle, but also let people knw you can explode, very important if not..... You just have to build that tough, hash & roughed personality if you're introverted & quiet naturally, its your survival mechanism.
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Sirchiboy: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:
Why do most people like taking advantage of quiet people, as if they think if someone is quiet they see them as "mumu" because it's really frustrating.

Someone been quiet doesn't mean the people dont know anything or can't handle situation.

Take for example, there is one neighbour I have, she has been looking for a house girl for months now and she was willing to pay 25k for it, she has even paid an agent for it.
So one day she met this house girl that was living in the same street with her friend and asked her if she can find a girl for her, the house girl said she has a Sister that she can bring for her.
So this my neighbour gave her 15k to bring the girl, then the girl came and start working for her, the girl was very quiet and humble, she can tell the girl to run up and down the street and the girl will do it without complain.

My neighbour have a shop so the girl was going to the shop and doing Sales girl and also doing house girl at home, after one month my neighbour didn't pay the girl saying the 15k she use to bring the girl is her first month salary.
The girl didn't say anything because she is a quiet person and my neighbour like telling everyone that this girl doesn't know anything and she is the one teaching her everything.
So after second month of working my neighbour finally paid the girl and guess what she paid her 10k, imagine in this economy she is paying someone that is doing sales girl and house girl together for her 10k and the funny thing was she paid the girl once the girl told her, her period have come and she should buy pad for her, then she gave her her salary and tell her to buy pad from it.

It's just funny how some people thinks they are so smart they can take advantage of people, anyway the housegirl shocked her last week and pack her things and left, she was so surprised saying it people around that have spoiled the girl for her because she can't believe someone quiet like that can have her own mind of making that decision.
Now she is looking for a new girl and anybody she met they are telling her 25k and more, funny thing was that the old housegirl could have accepted 15k only of she didn't try to be smart about the situation.
You see your life.
Ordinary sales girl like you.
You don find me trouble as you dey see so
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Rosaline5000: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
You see your life.
Ordinary sales girl like you.
You don find me trouble as you dey see so
Chidi abeg act your age before I expose you everywhere
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by spencekat(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Blake755:
Fear those quite ones ooo
Better,since
you and your fellows take them for granted
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by spencekat(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
seniorgozman:
The last set of people to mess up with are quiet people. You don't know their next line of action
Forget ,most of them are kind hearted.
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Sirchiboy: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Chidi abeg act your age before I expose you everywhere
Hahaha thank God I no be igbo boy.
What is the meaning of Chidi?
I am Femi
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Rosaline5000: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Hahaha thank God I no be igbo boy.
What is the meaning of Chidi?
I am Femi
Chidi Chidi warri boy
Abeg goodnight
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Sirchiboy: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Chidi Chidi warri boy
Abeg goodnight
Who are you and why are imposing a name on me
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Sirchiboy: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Chidi Chidi warri boy
Abeg goodnight
Send me your number.
I want to call you
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Sirchiboy: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Rosaline5000:

Chidi Chidi warri boy
Abeg goodnight
How was your night?
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by kelspinall(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2023
mad lady
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Kvivian692: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2023
Damn I love this post,I'm speechless cause you've said it all
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Englishisamust: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm quiet when I'm in public or with the people I'm not used to, but don't take my silence for granted because you'll regret it.

I remember when I just finished with my varsity education and was about to pack my things and go home, my friend's boyfriend asked that I borrow him my fridge until he finish his masters program, he was only left with one year... He assured me that he'll take good care of it and that I should come fetch it the following year in September.

He asked for the fridge through my friend, I thought about it and agreed to borrow him the fridge... I met him a few times and he saw me as this nice person who doesn't like any trouble.

Time went by and September, no one contacted me to tell me to come and fetch my fridge, I kept quiet for the whole of September... Around October, my friend told me that her boyfriend wanted to buy the fridge from me and asked me to name my prize, but I told her that I'm not selling it... Already I had promised someone else that I was going to give him that fridge... The guy called me and tried to plead with me, but I had already made up my mind and I was not selling it.

I told him that our agreement for me to borrow him the fridge had lapsed and I wanted to come and fetch the fridge because my eldest nephew who was doing his first year in varsity had already asked that I give him the fridge... This guy just said okay and I never heard from him again.

I called my friend and told her that I wanted to come and fetch my fridge... This friend of mine just started pleading with me and apologising because she knows the kind of a person I can be when I'm pissed off.. grin grin grin.. I'm nice, but I don't like being taken for granted or being played with.. She told me that her boyfriend completed his masters program two months ago and he left with my fridge.

I told her to make a plan since she's the one who came to me and asked for the fridge on his behalf, else she'll have to pay me the same amount that is equivalent to that of the fridge... She tried talking to him but the guy didn't take her seriously, I also called him, but he didn't take me seriously either, he was busy laughing.

I gave him a month to bring back my fridge and my friend told me that if he doesn't bring back the fridge within that month, I should get him arrested because she was really disappointed in him and she didn't care anymore.... A month passed by and nothing happened... I got some details of his whereabouts, even though it wasn't the exact location, which was far, but I traveled to that place and upon getting there, I went to the nearest police station that was working under the jurisdiction of that location, I opened a case of theft and thankfully, I still had my fridge receipts as proof that it is mine, and I traveled back home afterwards.

After two weeks, they called me and told me that they managed to locate and arrest the guy... Honestly, I wasn't expecting the police to solve the case that quick, I had my doubts.. grin grin grin.

He had just gotten a new permanent job when he got arrested and they immediately suspended him until further notice.. grin grin grin... I later ended up dropping the charges after a couple of months because things were just not working out properly during the lockdown and I got my fridge back... grin grin grin

You are not nice. You are a wicked soul!! You just finish the guy because of fridge embarassed embarassed. You can kill someoneooo!!! I fear uooo. U should have forgive him
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
Well, he started it by disrespecting our agreement.

He made his own bed.
Englishisamust:

You are not nice. You are a wicked soul!! You just finish the guy because of fridge embarassed embarassed. You can kill someoneooo!!! I fear uooo
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by 40fy: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2023

**The gentility of a man should not be mistaken for timidity, but a form of strategy, to launch a surprise and unexpected attack against you, just like a tiger!!!

What's up, Rosa??

3 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Uchenna10(m): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2023
People sees quiet people as fools I don't know why......when you're calm, they'll think u can't do anything,most times people would gossip to ur hearing....the world hates quiet people.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Uchenna10(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Dear God pls forgive me for being glad but may the hand of the good Lord rest upon that lady where ever she goes. I mean peopl are just unnecessarily mean and wicked

Same way I remember I and my best friend some years ago working for one man that was rich and very busy and the life of his business was in our hand cuz I and my friend were literally the ones overseeing everything that if we made 100k daily and told him we only made 70/80k daily, he'd not know. But then I and my best friend were very honest and faithful (and he knows bout this cuz he has tested us 3ice and we passed) but guess how much this man was paying us in Lagos? 20k and will still stress us and insult us like no man's business not until one particular day I and my friend sat up and gave ourselves sense and began getting our monthly salary in just a week. The boss will still insult us but we didn't mind as far as we were getting X5 of our salary monthly from his business we didn't mind infact, na my mama I dey send my salary give every month (I flex for that man's money no be small). twas NYSC that saved him from our hands. even after we thought we were a little wicked, the next person he employed after us I heard he used the man's money process his documents abroad and ran away

Most of all these bosses that feels wise, smart and wicked don't know they're shooting themselves in the Leg. very wicked Idiots angry

The last person didnt give a bleep sha..😂😂
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Uchenna10(m): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2023
purples25:
I love this topic because it addresses something I really hate. Nigerians love to take advantage of meek people too much.

Majority of people act razz and crazy, and if you don't act like them, they believe something is wrong with you.

You're right...when you're calm as a man, they'll be like "he dey do like woman"....they want everyone to be loud like em

4 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by spencekat(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2023
Uchenna10:
People sees quiet people as fools I don't know why......when you're calm, they'll think u can't do anything,most times people would gossip to ur hearing....[/b]the world hates quiet people[b].
There is nothing like the world hates quiet people. It is all about preference.Quiet or not, there is time for everything in this world.
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by spencekat(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2023
Blake755:
Fear those quite ones ooo
Fear everyone
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by pansophist(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2023
A gentle person that is always a victim of bully is like a tree without deep roots, a country without an army, or a lion without it's claws and sharp teeth.

You don't de-fang yourself because you don't intent to harm others, but you sharpen your fang because there are people out there looking for those without fang, to prey upon.

Watch a predator in the wild. They always hunt the weak, the sick, the old, the pregnant, and the less agile. Politicians does the same, marketers does the same, and Nigerian police does the same, and even you. You don't threaten to slap an army for example.

Humans are more animals than civilised, and we apply these traits interchangeably to further our interest, depending on the circumstances.

A pastor that considers himself as the gatekeeper of morality will switch to animalistic mode when he has to maybe remove public eyes from him. He will bribe, play dirty, then switch back to being civilised afterwards. Humans are hypocrites.

A gentle person that is only civilised will loose to the man that is civilised and also animalistic. You need both, and that will keep the malevolent folks away from you.

The evidence to this are everywhere. You just have to open your eyes. Like armies are deterrents for an invasion from external forces, it's the same when you integrate your Animalistic part of you, to become whole.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by purples25(f): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
Uchenna10:

You're right...when you're calm as a man, they'll be like "he dey do like woman"....they want everyone to be loud like em

Honestly this some people's mental issue. they do want everyone to act like them. It is very bad to demean or tag someone as crazy, just because they aren't like you. For me, as long as others are not doing things that harm or hurt anywhere or anybody, they are okay. People who are different are just different, not crazy or weird.

Or they should just admit, 'okay, you're different from me and I don't really vibe with your type of person'. But no, it's to make you feel bad about yourself that they prefer.

3 Likes

Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by omooba969(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
purples25:

Honestly this some people's mental issue. they do want everyone to act like them. It is very bad to demean or tag someone as crazy, just because they aren't like you. For me, as long as others are not doing things that harm or hurt anywhere or anybody, they are okay. People who are different are just different, not crazy or weird.

Or they should just admit, 'okay, you're different from me and I don't really vibe with your type of person'. But no, it's to make you feel bad about yourself that they prefer.

Would you describe yasef as a quiet person?
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by purples25(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
omooba969:

Would you describe yasef as a quiet person?

I am.
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by omooba969(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
purples25:

I am.

Do you express yasef more & better with writing or speaking - if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by purples25(f): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
omooba969:

Do you express yasef more & better with writing or speaking - if you don't mind me asking?

Better with writing.
Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by DND069: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
purples25:

Yeah. An average human believes being raz or crazy means you are real.

1 Like

Re: Taking Advantage Of Quiet People by Badmashii(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
pansophist:
A gentle person that is always a victim of bully is like a tree without deep roots, a country without an army, or a lion without it's claws and sharp teeth.

You don't de-fang yourself because you don't intent to harm others, but you sharpen your fang because there are people out there looking for those without fang, to prey upon.

Watch a predator in the wild. They always hunt the weak, the sick, the old, the pregnant, and the less agile. Politicians does the same, marketers does the same, and Nigerian police does the same, and even you. You don't threaten to slap an army for example.

Humans are more animals than civilised, and we apply these traits interchangeably to further our interest, depending on the circumstances.

A pastor that considers himself as the gatekeeper of morality will switch to animalistic mode when he has to maybe remove public eyes from him. He will bribe, play dirty, then switch back to being civilised afterwards. Humans are hypocrites.

A gentle person that is only civilised will loose to the man that is civilised and also animalistic. You need both, and that will keep the malevolent folks away from you.

The evidence to this are everywhere. You just have to open your eyes. Like armies are deterrents for an invasion from external forces, it's the same when you integrate your Animalistic part of you, to become whole.

I think seun should start paying some members in this forum,such as this gentleman here mr pansophist.

Boss, you too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) / I Hate Men / Only In Nigeria-(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.