Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? (37099 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Harrykn: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
That’s not bee sting 🐝 lol nah mosquito bites. Bees hate fire but, you do it by night.
If nah bees bite that your hand like that you for Dey hospital not Nairaland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Tunde835(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Maybe you should wear protection πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Kingosytex(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2023
staga:
You are actually in their space. They are angry.
You need to find a way to either push them off or cohabit with them peacefully.

cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by onlyboyson(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Maybe you kill there queen unknowingly
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by pachigo001(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Maybe he is an agbado supporter nature is against them now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Abokiijebu: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Poverty has really reset Average Nigerians, even when opportunity comes there Way, what they see is difficulty, challenges, problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by GorillaApp(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2023
chukskafor:
The advice above is a highway to the grave, act on it at your own peril
How do you get to their queen @foodqueen?
U want to kill person pikin abi? Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by sweetguy10(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Fire , smoke ....Locate the queen bee throne and destroy their colony . Ensure you have level 4 Hazmat suits on , cos it's like fighting indoctrinated , subsidy-hungry/angry boko haram foot soldiers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by seunayantokun(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
You need to offer them a cock and three tubers of yam, 1L of palm oil and two cups of blended melon. You've got to do that through me. Do am quick, you hear?
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Ewedegubbler: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
That bees attack must favor me and my family in bulaba name

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Derring: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Damnn
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by chatinent: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2023
I can't forget the day I was at the village driving non-stop the old White Horse bicycle of my grandfather. Like mehn, I hadn't seen a bicycle to ride for years! I would do a Vin Diesel drift with damn speed and let go off my hands from the control. Omo, I was on top of the world. In mid-showoff, na so one bee stung me at the back of my big head. My hand couldn't find the control anymore with the shock and I fell off rolling and bouncing on the floor like a tennis ball. How I didn't get fractured still surprises me. Instead, my eye just dey shine like person wey join new school.

And would you believe it? This occurred exactly one week after I had met a young girl, whose mother had accompanied the girl to meet my grandparents to pluck veggies. Although , as they discussed what happened, I felt sorry for her, but I couldn't help but giggle to myself since it was so entertaining to see. Her lips had been nibbled by bees, and as a result, they had grown to reach more than ₦400 ponmo in size.

So my experience some would say was karma. Lol.

Although I learnt a thing or two; don't wear perfumes close to its hive or when they swarm by. Dem fit roast you. Village legend also has it that it goes after evil people.

#fearBees.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by kmaster007: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Who say no juju
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2023
You are just being stingy, allow them chop small from your skin, after all it won't substract anything from your body
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by falcon01: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2023
sholay4star:
With no visible house on sight, the bee will just fly around then land a deadly sting, we've chased them from 2 hives so far, any idea of what can be done? Sadly, I'm always their target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuy_hF0YssA
Sorry BroπŸ˜€
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by uuzba(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2023
Humulity:
Make a fire big fire under the hive. They will move to another location.
The first statement he made was: "With no visible house in sight..."

He cannot find their house (hive). So how is he supposed to light a fire under it then?
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Toluwanise247(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Some fool will blame Tinubu for this
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by uuzba(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
You are just being stingy, allow them chop small from your skin, after all it won't substract anything from your body
Bees die after they sting you. They aren't chopping anything from you.
They have a stinger (barbed needle) on their abdomen. They pierce you with the stinger. The barb on the needle hooks into your skin. When the bee tries to leave, the stinger pulls out the bees own stomach. So the bee goes and dies within minutes of stinging you.
Bees eat pollen or sugar. They have no business with your flesh or blood.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Lance008(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Na spiritual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Always double-crossed by his village pipu
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by untoldtruth: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Johnboom:
You are sitting on a gold mine and yet you are complaining. Bee makes your crop to grow well. Why can't you use the opportunity to have your own bee hive?
Especially tomatoes because of pollination. OP consider keeping them around and plant tomatoes, you'll be surprised.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by smyo(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Next time go with sniper, just spray and dey will disappear
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by evictor305: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Are they not insects? If they are constituting nuisance to you buy better insecticide (Baygon) and unleash terror on them
sholay4star:
With no visible house on sight, the bee will just fly around then land a deadly sting, we've chased them from 2 hives so far, any idea of what can be done? Sadly, I'm always their target.

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by omoredia: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Brother u are just pure inspiration. Hope to visit ur farm one day. Nice one
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Waywardson6: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Persistent bee attacks, despite so many attempts to drive them away, could be spiritual. Try prayers or appease the gods of that particular land.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Ayobeck(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2023
ecolime:

Every living and non-living thing for Naija dey vex. Frustration don catch those bees.
Aswear..naija don mk us believe dat aye wa
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2023
sholay4star:

This doesn't look like honey bee sting.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by aniblue(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2023
If they're in good quantity, why not turn it into business, create more hives for them, harvest and make good money?
There's money in honey/bee farming
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2023
uuzba:

Bees die after they sting you. They aren't chopping anything from you.
They have stinger (barbed needle) on their abdomen. They pierce you with the stinger. The barb on the needle hooks into your skin. When the bee tries to leave, the stinger pulls out the bees own stomach. So the bee goes and dies within minutes of stinging you.
Bees eat pollen or sugar. They have no business with your flesh or blood.
Then allow them enjoy their short stay
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Cjayboy: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Bees sting dey sweet die..

You can try it at home.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Gagare1(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Don't use body spray or any strong perfume when going to the farm. Bees are attracted to sweet smells (in search of nectar). If you smell nice and they come to you in search of nectar, only to meet some dude, Omo, you must collect oh.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) / Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm / Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.