Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? (37096 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2023
superCleanworks:

Bees hate smoke.

So he should just smoke on his farm grin
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Reference(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wasps or bees sir.... angry
Waspbee....
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by luckyz4rea(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
You probably invaded their abode! How do you withstand being stung severally? I was stung once as a teenager and I know what it felt like, yet someone is taking shots here!

You should probably build a new hive for them and they’ll be done with you!
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by PointB: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Let the bees breath.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
You want to destroy something you can easily turn to cash, Do you know how much honey is sold in the market. Come on think like an Igbo man. find away to cultivate them too, in other to enjoy the benefit that follows
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Morbeta11(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Combination of this and that....use your brain.. grin

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Hardy123(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Deadly sting and you still alive, really?
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by ikeno(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wen we dey go bush go look for honey we dey dress like ninja,then carry pot wey we don burn some dry leaves so that the smoke go chase the bees away
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by PECON1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Waywardson6:
Persistent bee attacks, despite so many attempts to drive them away, could be spiritual. Try prayers or appease the gods of that particular land.
Dead African mentality
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Judolisco(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wotowoto.... Sorry man
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by PECON1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hardy123:
Deadly sting and you still alive, really?
if Bees sting that nigga like that, na clinic he for dey not nairaland, ask people that have been stung.the pain is unbearable.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
waka2:
That's an opportunity to start bee farming, it's a blessing you didn't bargain for, I think.
Apiary Hmmm. Well, one need training on hiw to go about it. You don't just wake up and begin to romance them. Dem go use sting finish you.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Give up ur farm for d bees 🐝 grin
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by AfroBeatDiary: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Their hive is close around.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by CaptainFM1: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Use scare crow!
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by deavicky(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
This look to me like Bush mosquito bit..
The bee that I know, hos face for don swell.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by LocalFARMERS: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
sholay4star:
With no visible house on sight, the bee will just fly around then land a deadly sting, we've chased them from 2 hives so far, any idea of what can be done? Sadly, I'm always their target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuy_hF0YssA

Sorry about your Bee attack.
I am a Bee farmer. I harvest honey every year.

This is what you need to do. Trace the Bees location. Go there in the evening around 7. Get some bunch of dry Grass. Light up the dry Grass with matches. Use the smoke to smoke the Bees.

The smoke weak the Bees. At that point, destroy their House. By the time they regain their strength, they will relocate from your Farm. Since their house has been destroyed.

See video about my unprocessed honey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdxveYtcGGY

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by lexusmark42: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ur village people at work sir
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Jsucre(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Olasyke:
Wow, sorry about that. You should try all those bug repellent body spray. You'll spray it on your body and bees or mosquitos or other insects won't come near you.
repellent no work for Nigeria bug. I just wasted my money on longrich repellent
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by uche393: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
before going to farm don't take your Bath with soap, bees are attracted to it
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Tohmey(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Use bakassi insecticide soak it on foam and place it around the area THANK ME LATER
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Xpol: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Olasyke:
Wow, sorry about that. You should try all those bug repellent body spray. You'll spray it on your body and bees or mosquitos or other insects won't come near you.
Lol, bees that will be coming towards you with full speed in most cases? They will inject you before perceiving your repellant cream oh.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Xpol: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
chukskafor:
The advice above is a highway to the grave, act on it at your own peril
Lol don't mind them, some comments here just dey make me laugh, most of them only hear or read about bees. The only thing the Op can do is to look for those that are good in harvesting bees to harvest them all. Messing up with bees can kill or land one in the hospital.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by TrueGodson: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
So sorry about the attacks.

You should always take precautions by not wearing any fragrance while going to the farm, if possible don't rub any cream after bath as this would attract bees to you.

Again you can turn your pains to gains by building an hive to trap bees and you'll start getting raw honey in no time away aside your normal farming activities.
All the best
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by AGBADOAREWAGOAT: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
THE TRUE IS BITTER LIKE GBOGBO NI SHEH
MAGANI BURANTASHI
OTA PIA PIA

Make mallam discover that your farm, na to start Honey Business...your blessing dey disguise grin grin grin

IDONBLIVIT
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Maryam1234(f): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
IamAsiri:

I tire o. It is really irritating.

No wonder bees dey bite am auntie cry
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by NaijaCover(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
What a terrible sad thread

Don't Forget, Nothing Good Come Easy brother
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Maryam1234(f): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
AGBADOAREWAGOAT:
THE TRUE IS BITTER LIKE GBOGBO NI SHEH
MAGANI BURANTASHI
OTA PIA PIA

Make mallam discover that your farm, na to start Honey Business...your blessing dey disguise grin grin grin

IDONBLIVIT

LWKMD grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) / Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm / Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.