Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? (37095 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by meobizy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
This type will be in another thread claiming to be a billionaire. I laugh at you Nairalanders.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Smithwilliams826: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin
Village people at work.
(Joking)
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Hardy123(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
PECON1:
if Bees sting that nigga like that, na clinic he for dey not nairaland, ask people that have been stung.the pain is unbearable.
True words bro. My own thoughts too.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by chukskafor(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
GorillaApp:

How do you get to their queen @foodqueen?
U want to kill person pikin abi? Kwantinue
Bros na wrong person you just quote o, no be me be @Foodqueen
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by IamAsiri: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Maryam1234:

No wonder bees dey bite am auntie cry

cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by victme1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
They are rebooking you fir not wising up.

Get bee hives and make money from the honey the produce.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Teejaney88(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
This is your surest bet...
superCleanworks:

Bees hate smoke. Burn some wet leafs/grass or anything that can generate smoke and make sure it is under their hive. do this for days and they will relocate
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Patented: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
sholay4star:
With no visible house on sight, the bee will just fly around then land a deadly sting, we've chased them from 2 hives so far, any idea of what can be done? Sadly, I'm always their target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuy_hF0YssA

Buy hives, and move them to the hives. Get the bee experts to help. When u have them in a hive in a secluded area they become a source of cash for you
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Onuoha1234(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
You lack vision. Don't you know it means you should instal Bee Hives and you are on your way to bililions? Do you know the| ' cos[ of Honey in the market? Wow!
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Lacash: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
sholay4star:
With no visible house on sight, the bee will just fly around then land a deadly sting, we've chased them from 2 hives so far, any idea of what can be done? Sadly, I'm always their target.

What doesn’t kill Man makes him stronger, better days ahead Sir🤓
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Skty: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
superCleanworks:

Bees hate smoke. Burn some wet leafs/grass or anything that can generate smoke and make sure it is under their hive. do this for days and they will relocate

Wet ke? Wet leaves de burn?
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Truthshotcrazy: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
cool
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
sholay4star:

You can get a protective overall dress and it's head helmet

Google it
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by AfonjaPriest: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
You've invaded their territory; encroached on their habitat.
Give up the chase, because they will fight you to the last one standing, even to their death.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by AfonjaPriest: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nnemno:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by superCleanworks(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skty:

Wet ke? Wet leaves de burn?

they generate lots of smoke. first you make the fire then you put the wet leaves in bulk.
we used this method back then in boarding school to chase bees away and loot the honey.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Drone95(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
kiss use oil rub the site
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by GorillaApp(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
chukskafor:
Bros na wrong person you just quote o, no be me be @Foodqueen
Oh really. Sorry
Re: How Do I Stop This Continuous Bee Attack On The Farm? by Kunlexity(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2023
I just dey laugh seeing some suggestions here.How can someone have bee hives on the same land he is using for farming?He is currently not breeding bee on his farm he experiencing such unexpected sting, what if he now has both on the same farmland what we happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) / Photos From My Present Tomatoe Farm / Fish Farmers Lose N500m Investment To Flood In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.