Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,962 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow (62939 Views)

Ukraine Deployed ford Pick Up Trucks With Machine Gun To Front Line / Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by SalamRushdie: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lies he has gone no where

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
brain54:

Do I look KGB to you…?

I am an innocent bystander o.

Let’s watch how it plays out!

Does KGB launch airstrikes on anyone?

According to you..."Wagner can never win a war inside of Russian territory."

Didn't you read the story?

3 Likes

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by brain54(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Leebeedo:

You wonder what their motivation is? Have you been reading the news lately? Just in case you've been asleep, they were attacked (air strike) by Russian forces and lost hundreds of soldiers.
Oga…

Motivation is different from motive in this context.

Try and understand the question I asked!
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by grandstar(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The Ukrainians don't even want to enter. They just want the Russians to go home.

You're probably correct.

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by brain54(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Does KGB launch airstrikes on anyone?

According to you..."Wagner can never win a war inside of Russian territory."

Didn't you read the story?
Bro you taking the issue too seriously…
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by PussyKing(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oblitz:
it could be that Putin doesn't want to take responsibility for using nuclear weapons. Wagner will now stylishly take control and unleash nuclear weapons. and Putin cannot be held responsible.
it may be planned work

You are the dumbest person I have seen online grin grin see yeye analysis

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by komekn(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
brain54:

Don’t be so fast…

Wagner can never win a war inside of Russian territory.

I wonder what their motivation is.

They will be crushed in a matter of days with air strikes.

Suicide mission!

You lack knowledge 😕 young man.

This is a civil war it is not a war against civilians.

It will be street to street in high density urban centres, it's not going to be the usual scorched 🥵 earth policy.

Russia has deranged dictator surrounded by sycophants, who rules by merciless by terror, he is not liked by majority of his people both in the army and outside of it. People don't like him they fear him.

Over 250000 Russian soldiers are either dead or wounded. There is widescale discontent across the nation. Over a million men of military age have run away or are dodging the draft.

Putin is in serious trouble, Wagner will never surrender and his soldiers are not ready to die for him. It is likely other general will defect and join Wagner. Russia may implode all the other forced republic will break away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Raskimonojendor: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Whichever way, the war in Ukraine is coming to an end. Russia needs Wagner to continue it's war in Ukraine.

And if Wagner successfully topple the military brass in the Kremlin, they would want peace with the rest of the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Leebeedo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
brain54:

Oga…

Motivation is different from motive in this context.

Try and understand the question I asked!

OK, following your context, their motivation is revenge.
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by BabaOfLagos: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
War drama as usual.

Meanwhile,

. 𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙆𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙑𝙄𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙁𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙀 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙈 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙒, *𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃 𝙉𝙊𝙒, 𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙅𝙊𝙄𝙉 "𝙄𝘼𝙅 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀" on TELEGRAM

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by sonnie10: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Damn it Putin! Just tell your soldiers to withdraw and go home from Ukrain.

All I see in this is Putin trying to save face. He is ashamed of abandoning his Ukraine war. Now he is fronting this Wargner group to act as internal opposition.
To please his ego, he would rather have it that Wargner disrupted the war than accept being defeated or voluntarily pull out of Ukraine.
It’s all about pride, but at the end he might be kicked out by these same people.

4 Likes

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by bionixs: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Long over due. Ukrain backed by western forces should follow up with rapid fires.

Household squabble is the most dangerous
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Ofunaofu: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
princeade86:
How true is this? He left Moscow to where.

He left Moscow to Moscow grin
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Goodman2023: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oblitz:
it could be that Putin doesn't want to take responsibility for using nuclear weapons. Wagner will now stylishly take control and unleash nuclear weapons. and Putin cannot be held responsible.
it may be planned work

And that will easily invite NATO fulltime...let the war begins
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Osariemen12: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Mumu people and their wishes.

Long live Vladimir Osazuwa Oghogho Odion Putin.

God bless Mother Russia.

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
sad
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by bionixs: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oblitz:
it may be planned work
Dreamer , keep playing
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by PussyKing(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
richeeyo:
America na your mate, they sacrificed Ukraine to get to Putin

Someone chain this mad man pls make him no go enter market oo cheesy
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
brain54:

Bro you taking the issue too seriously…

In what way exactly?

Shouldn't I follow your line of thinking? Or you are just say anything that comes to your mind?
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Shadysen: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pickmycall:
I want to read the news from Russia media not Twitter user.
you will get tire of waiting, have you seen lai muhammed talk truth against the wickedness going on in nigeria, keep waiting.

2 Likes

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by akintunde63: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1672584092217671683?t=5lVtb6u4IDNibz61gZdb_g&s=19

Be careful what you wish for, no one wants an unstable Russia! A word they say is enough for the wise
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Blackdisciple(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oblitz:
it may be planned work

Hmmmm! Can Wagner commander sacrifice himself and his family for that Well trust no one
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by bionixs: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
brain54:

Don’t be so fast…

Wagner can never win a war inside of Russian territory.

I wonder what their motivation is.

They will be crushed in a matter of days with air strikes.

Suicide mission!
how old are you , boy ? Keep watching Netflix.

Fighting from different fronts has never had a good result. Don’t forget that many Russian soldiers are not dedicated. They are not happy with Putin. Don’t forget that Russia and Ukrain are like cousins. Putin has been committing war crime against their cousins

2 Likes

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Phantom233: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oblitz:
it may be planned work
It doesn't matter who launches the nuclear weapon but be rest assured that NATo will sink Russia if they try that. One man can't hold the entire subregion to ransom cos of mad ideal ologies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Diddycsbsb: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chai if this Ukrainian🇺🇦 war come end now,. Chai Ukraine🇺🇦 update will now cast... Some people are fighting in the war front,. And some people are cashing out front for front.. This life no balance⚖️.. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by brain54(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

In what way exactly?

Shouldn't I follow your line of thinking? Or you are just say anything that comes to your mind?
Oga calm down…

You suppose to see I was only making a joke with the KGB line.

What’s wrong with you? If you want to fight go and join Wagner group.

Or them send you come?

Abeg Dey your lane!
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by bionixs: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
chuksanambra:
I have always maintained that Putin won't be defeated by the West but by his fellow Russians.

Putin is a stupid coward. Zelensky didn't run from his enemies but he is running away from his own men.
I kept shouting, treachery ! Treachery! Implosion! Implosion!

2 Likes

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Blackdisciple(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hmmm I still don't believe this , I'm a Nigerian and I know how it's going down within the government of my country...
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Stippy: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
eepeepook:
I don’t believe these stories. If true, which dictator do America and co want to install?

Believe this is done for the Russian people’s benefit at your detriment.

RUSSIA and USA have been enemies since 1950 so the Wagner group are doing this without the west help.

No matter the Russia or USA president the 2 country will always be enemy. No be today they dey quarrel. So the west have nothing to do with it cuz the Wagner group will never accept help from US.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Biden Sticks Out His Hand To Shake Thin Air After A Speech (Video) / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave / Christmas Celebrations Ruined In Hong Kong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.