Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow (62893 Views)

Ukraine Deployed ford Pick Up Trucks With Machine Gun To Front Line / Biden’s Ukraine Visit Upstages Putin And Leaves Moscow’s Military Pundits Raging / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by dadabashua1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
chuksanambra:
I have always maintained that Putin won't be defeated by the West but by his fellow Russians.

Putin is a stupid coward. Zelensky didn't run from his enemies but he is running away from his own men.
lol the west will use your people to defeat you,seems you are new to their way of operations,it's very obvious America is behind this. grin

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by brain54(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
kerry57:

My thought bro. The wast must have a hand in this. The westt will always have it's way political. They loby rebels, groups and even criminals to their own gain.
I keep holding unto my opinion that Putin messed up big time by invading Ukraine in way that he invariably know will be against the west and can't win.
Exactly…
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by profmallor: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
I disagree with you. You see the countries we refer to as superpower; US, USSR and China always get a reset almost every 100 years in form of a civil war. While I agree that there may be some of form of civil unrest post Putin, you must know that Russia is made up of Russians. Just as the former East/West Germany was made up of Germans, Russians are proud of their History and Country, just not interested in a senseless war that has now take so many young lives., they will sort their differences and forge ahead. Pretty much all the countries that hated the USSR have left the Union, Russia would survive and thrive. Even you would not be happy to live in a country with one president for what, almost 15 years now.

Russians would decide on how they wish to be governed and eventually they would succeed. Infact, I predict that Russia as a nation would outlive USA which is a more polarized society. America has its own problems, from Huge debts to waning international influence and of course decreasing moral standards. China however is an interesting country and I like them. China will not fall so easily more so that their global influence is spreading most especially across their belt and road initiative.

This war has revealed to many nations how untrust worthy America can be and they are trying to readjust and detach their umbrical cords from America.

brain54:

This will actually make Russia weaker…

If the coup succeeds… which I hope not.

Russia will likely break into further fragments. The west will have a field day feasting.

Russia will never recover. The end of Russia as we presently know it.

The west would have succeeded. China might be the next.

Welcome to the beginning of a unipolar world.

Or something like that!

2 Likes

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by santakris(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
In other news.....

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Charly68: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
I hope this not propaganda
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Rollingstones86: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
The war is brewing up, I just heard now Putin been contacting the Kazakhstan army for succor seems he's going to fled over there, the United States and the United Kingdom are master war strategists much respect.

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by compu(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
I thought Putin said he has multiple nuclear weapons...let him use it na!

He can't....that's the only the thing , he uses to threaten the west & NATO.

He has finally exposed his weakness to his enemies and the whole world. What a shame!!

Putin repent now...the blood of the innocent children are against you.

3 Likes

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by brain54(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
profmallor:
I disagree with you. You see the countries we refer to as superpower; US, USSR and China always get a reset almost every 100 years in form of a civil war. While I agree that there may be some of form of civil unrest post Putin, you must know that Russia is made up of Russians. Just as the former East/West Germany was made up of Germans, Russians are proud of their History and Country, just not interested in a senseless war that has now take so many young lives., they will sort their differences and forge ahead. Pretty much all the countries that hated the USSR have left the Union, Russia would survive and thrive. Even you would not be happy to live in a country with one president for what, almost 15 years now.

Russians would decide on how they wish to be governed and eventually they would succeed. Infact, I predict that Russia as a nation would outlive USA which is a more polarized society. America has its own problems, from Huge debts to waning international influence and of course decreasing moral standards. China however is an interesting country and I like them. China will not fall so easily more so that their global influence is spreading most especially across their belt and road initiative.

This war has revealed to many nations how untrust worthy America can be and they are trying to readjust and detach their umbrical cords from America.

Nice points you raised there…

Noted. Let’s watch and see how it all pans out!

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by deyplay: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
chuksanambra:
I have always maintained that Putin won't be defeated by the West but by his fellow Russians.

Putin is a stupid coward. Zelensky didn't run from his enemies but he is running away from his own men.
be in his shoes for once and face book haram
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by shegzhkn: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Sorry. I don't understand this and how it is related to the points I raised
You opined that a world without a check(Putin) on the west will be disastrous, now make sense on it.

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Phantom233: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Stippy:

Their 2 go finish each other. Remember Russia is the biggest country in landmass ×2 of US.
NATo is not all about US it's a committee of nations comprising over 30 member countries.

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oblitz:
it could be that Putin doesn't want to take responsibility for using nuclear weapons. Wagner will now stylishly take control and unleash nuclear weapons. and Putin cannot be held responsible.
it may be planned work

Lol. And you think the west is dumb. Let him try the nuclear weapon. He go no say no be only am get craze for head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Jayhome24: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
brain54:
Putin never saw this coming…

I would not be surprised if the Wagner forces is backed and sponsored by the west.

Nothing those devious devils can’t do!

So now are you in jittery mode? Shebi you and fellow Putians said Putin is bigger than God and no one can touch him same you said about Kanu so why calling West "devious" after saying they are puppets?

I told you guys to be astaroshna meaning becareful in Rusky language that if Putin goes on like this they will get him but you said its a lie so why is he running away from Moscow, he should have stay for the Wagner demons to capture him and skin him alive na.

Dem no dey telli pesin now arms plenty go enter Wagner inside Russia now, Ukraine will join forces and NATO will back them. The word of God says "Seek peace with all men" failure to do so your case will be pathetic.

Good evening bro.

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by brain54(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

So now are you in jittery mode? Shebi you and fellow Putians said Putin is bigger than God and no one can touch him same you said about Kanu so why calling West "devious" after saying they are puppets?

I told you guys to be astaroshna meaning becareful in Rusky language that if Putin goes on like this they will get him but you said its a lie so why is he running away from Moscow, he should have stay for the Wagner demons to capture him and skin him alive na.

Dem no dey telli pesin now arms plenty go enter Wagner inside Russia now, Ukraine will join forces and NATO will back them. The word of God says "Seek peace with all men" failure to do so your case will be pathetic.

Good evening bro.
Get off my mention fo.0l…
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by chuksanambra: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Gandrova:
Keep analysing nonsense. Believe this @ your own peril

If the analysis is nonsense, why are you crying in my mentions?

Carry gun and go defend Putin na. grin

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by ANAELEemm: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
It is very unfortunate. The west always has a way to mingle in people’s affairs to their benefit. Sudan, Somalia , afghans, south and North Korea, but all heal to a government that is indispensable. We shall see the end and am sure even Putin deflects. Is not a same to him is a shame to the the entire Russia
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by sprints1: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Racoon:
Putin please wait and be killed like Gaddafi. Your days of senseless impunity is over. This is how arrogant and defiant leaders always end up. Imagine just waking one day to invade Ukraine. Seems the world is tired of his bullying.
ignorant fellow. Just dey yarn okoto meow meow. Putin will be killed like Gaddafi they should kill him now.
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
shegzhkn:

You opined that a world without a check(Putin) on the west will be disastrous, now make sense on it.

Sure but what do you mean by the following? Can you make sense of it?

"...Putin against the west (are we in the same league), the same west he accused of trying to put chains around Russia, you don't accuse your equal (someone you could put a check on) of trying to put you down."
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by sniperr007(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
brain54:

I would not be surprised if the Wagner forces is backed and sponsored by the west.

Baba Putin never saw is coming. Wagner group are attacked by the military so they are fighting for their lives

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by SOSPITAS(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
brain54:

We have seen similar scenario history; the outcome will be Marshall law declared in the whole of Russia with mass mobilization of citizen. Russia is fully moving into war mode in anticipation of NATO's involvement. Recently a plan was hatch by nato in collaboration with Ukraine to attack the nuclear plant; this false flag will serve as a justification for NATO to officially enter into the war . All this are an elaborate skim to prepare the Russia public for mass mobilization. I maybe wrong though but if this insurrection ends by tomorrow, that is the game

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Kingofhoes: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
tonididdy:

Dem collect Better block to do this!
Exactly just days after U.S "overpaid" ukraine. Coincidence? I think not
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by brain54(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
SOSPITAS:
[b][/b]

We have seen similar scenario history; the outcome will be Marshall law declared in the whole of Russia with mass mobilization of citizen. Russia is fully moving into war mode in anticipation of NATO's involvement. Recently a plan was hatch by nato in collaboration with Ukraine to attack the nuclear plant; this false flag will serve as a justification for NATO to officially enter into the war . All this are an elaborate skim to prepare the Russia public for mass mobilization. I maybe wrong though but if this insurrection ends by tomorrow, that is the game
It’s ended already…
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by IntelligentGoat: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin
To Wike"s house in port harcourt
princeade86:
How true is this? He left Moscow to where.
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by shegzhkn: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Sure but what do you mean by the following? Can you make sense of it?

"...Putin against the west (are we in the same league), the same west he accused of trying to put chains around Russia, you don't accuse your equal (someone you could put a check on) of trying to put you down."
Ok, lemme break it down to you like you're 5.
How is Russia putting a check on the west ??
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Tiopii: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
Oblitz:
it could be that Putin doesn't want to take responsibility for using nuclear weapons. Wagner will now stylishly take control and unleash nuclear weapons. and Putin cannot be held responsible.
it may be planned work

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Are you a comedian in real life?? Nuclear weapons are stationed there, the access is with Putin. you think it is AK47 bullets they are talking about?

1 Like

Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by Siralgebra04(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
viodemus:

Na because say we know una useless soon to be failed plans. Islamics will loose forever.

You can't cease to deceive yourself. Same way you've been crying islamisation agenda for some time. Now you have the highest number of christians in Tinubu's cabinet. Till today, you have not been turned to a Muslim. My question is, why are u always feeling insecure? Why are u always playing the victim card?
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by lexy2014: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
shegzhkn:

Ok, lemme break it down to you like you're 5.
How is Russia putting a check on the west ??

Pls do. If you can do that, I don't mind.

Since you aren't 5, then I guess telling you how Russia is a check on the west will be unnecessary.

"Putin against the west (are we in the same league), the same west he accused of trying to put chains around Russia, you don't accuse your equal (someone you could put a check on) of trying to put you down."
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by lexy2014: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
SOSPITAS:
[b][/b]

Na WA oh. How did you come by this?
Re: COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow by timesupreloaded: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
brain54:

all staged. Stop being a mumu and turn off your TV. TV and news are stupidity only idiots follow them. Putin and Wagner are both drinking and laughing at idiots all around the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Biden Sticks Out His Hand To Shake Thin Air After A Speech (Video) / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave / Christmas Celebrations Ruined In Hong Kong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.