Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? (26872 Views)

How Do I Woo This Girl? / How Should I Woo This Girl. I Don't Have Enough Time / How Can I Woo Her again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by odenkirk: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ade1177:

Nah

Not true

You don't need money

You need confidence and be direct

Ladies are human beings too with breast and different private part compare to yours

They not aliens

Looking at a girl asif she's another creature is what makes some guys scared of talking to really pretty girls

Just imagine her as one very handsome guy
Won't you talk to him just because of his face?

I see ladies as human beings first

So walk up to her

Say whatever comes to your mind don't rehearse it. If she likes you the rubbish you said will be the sweetest.

The more you talk the more confident you get

If she says no. Remember she's just 1 out of 4Billion

But don't be rude same way you can't be rude to your fellow guy

Most people that can't talk to a lady is because they are scared

Not money

Everybody can't be rich

So many poor people have alot of ladies at hand
we r talking about nigerian ladies here. as broke as i am i have oyigbo gf that i met online but here i never get one cuz im broke
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by DonroxyII: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
emmy512:

Bar man 2 bottles of Heineken for this man
Appreciate You My Chairman grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Odebayo4010(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Godfather898989:
I have difficulties keeping relationship with the opposite sex,for clarity I'm heterosexual male....I'm single, I need help brothers and sisters

OP search this channel on YouTube,(edris tips) I believe you will find solutions to you problem
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Livingstone124: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wooing a woman is the easiest thing now on earth

Just be yourself

Start a conversation that somehow makes her wants to talk even if she is angry at that moment

Take for example say hey baby girl what is the name of this your hairstyle I want to recommend it for someone
She will probably tell you the name ...

If she says this is the name
Then tell her she look beautiful on it this will make her smile the more

Then continue by saying though I know some few hairstyle like Rihanna, Bob marley and braiding but this one on you I have no idea

She will smile again and start explaining joyfully

Then boom add every other thing to It and spice the conversation from there

Love doctor spotted. shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by ashawopikin(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
mbaise1000:
In the present day nigeria, the best way to woo the opposite sex especially women is first never say the truth to them, tell them that tinubu is your mother's junior brother, that bill gate is your uncle, that you are traveling to the us to collect your inheritance, that mm airport in Lagos belongs to you, that Atlantic ocean belongs to you, sharp sharp, you have your way, many of them will actually believe you
well, what works for you might not work with others, as for me I always tell them truth, if I just want sex, I let them know, if I no het money, I let them know, if you no do make you dey go. It always works for me, no time to dey waste on top women
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Fiscus105(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
scrupulousblog:
and they will be banging her behind your back

Keep on masturbating alone because ur mouth too blunt to ask small girl our.
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Nefort: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
helinues:
Woo ladies for this century.

Hahaha, na money dey do the wooing now. You don't even need to say a Jack before the girls start flocking around you
You guys will always throw money at ladies and later on accuse ladies of loving money. You guys deserve the money discrimination you get from ladies because you are all fueling it.
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Edipet(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nefort:

You guys will always throw money at ladies and later on accuse ladies of loving money. You guys deserve the money discrimination you get from ladies because you are all fueling it.
it might not be giving them the money, just look Rich , have a car, live in a comfortable apartment and they will flood around you. No woman will like to relate with a broke looking man. I broke looking man will not smell nice, will not Wear good cloths, will trek by foot, him shoe no go everly look clean because of tomorrow trekking, enter public transport, wen he comes out him don sweat finish. So money is good
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by justli: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
chatinent:
Why woo when you can make it happen without even talking?

Dress well.

Eat healthy.

Feel your esteem.

Walk alpha.

Don't talk to women flirtatiously and wait for the moment. When it arrives, ignore her and move.

You'll thank me later.

Complete cheat sheet. It's extremely easy to attract women if you do your path. Eat well, get in shape to build up your confidence and to add charisma to your movement, dress well.
That's all anyone needs. Extras would be to build your inner character. Or need I say, it's the other way around.
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Exceed15: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Don't make mistake of start buying gifts. They save your name as maga. Be confident, dress well and smell nice. Look into her eyes. Be decent in your approach. The big one : Be successful.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by mbaise1000: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Brownshoe:
seems you don't want him to marry on time,even people with good heart naturally Don comot the heart put evil heart because of what to eat and wear.

But I wished him good luck right? After my good advice to him, he will be good and in time if he consider my advice
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by mbaise1000: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
mozona:

U can't do that without splashing cash

Yes you can, if you can't then don't try it, because you will end up looking like them
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by mbaise1000: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
EndRape2:
How old are you? All these kids on nairaland giving relationship advice eh.

A relationship built on lies wil not stand it is fake love, and it has many consequences, when she discover and leave you , you will start shouting women are scums

quote author=mbaise1000 post=124008451]In the present day nigeria, the best way to woo the opposite sex especially women is first never say the truth to them, tell them that tinubu is your mother's junior brother, that bill gate is your uncle, that you are traveling to the us to collect your inheritance, that mm airport in Lagos belongs to you, that Atlantic ocean belongs to you, sharp sharp, you have your way, many of them will actually believe you

First I think that anyone who is calling others kids should have figured that there is nothing like fake Love, you either love some one, or you don't love them, when you see it as fake, then it's not love,
Second of all, what exactly does the person doing the wooing have in mind? What is the plan of one being wooed? You talk like you are not in this shit hole, angel Gabe

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Salowise: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Do you have money?

Guys like you make women feel guys need to have huge pocket before getting close to their broke selves.
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by pansophist(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Edipet:
we have too many intelligent people here. God bless you More

Amen. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by pansophist(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gerrard59:

See as I dey nod head like Agama Lizard and smiling like mumu grin grin grin grin

When it comes to man-to-woman relationships, you are just too good

Well done!

Na experience brodda. You can only reach this place after you don fail and fail for women matter tire. After you follow their words, but learned that spoken words and actions are two different things.

After you be the nice guy, but come hear am from her friend say you no fine, na why she rejects you. Or say your tooth is crooked, or your ex is ugly, so she assumes she is too hot for you grin

One of my guy nearly run mad when the love of his life find one silly excuse to reject am after three months of dating, her excuse na say she wan focus on her studies. Na later my guy hear am from her friend say he no tall, na why grin

The guy na average height on a normal level, even taller than the girl. But for the girl, it's at least six feet or nothing. So being taller than her is not enough.

And also when you get lots of sisters, and them de discuss men for your front, then you go hardly feel sorry for some girls when boys break their heart like bottle. Inside life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by oxiide22(m): 1:39am On Jun 26, 2023
vickydevoka:

Please don't take everything I write seriously. I'm an introvert, I don't go out. Most times I write for writing sake. Some times, I write to get attention. A wise person can't pick all advices from a public forum. Just pick the good one and do away with the bad ones.
People air their opinion based on their emotions and feelings at that point in time. Most people are not realistic and logical
bro this your post has vindicated me. God knows my heart I never meant...but u judge me base on wat I write with emotion u see I already apologize
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:16am On Jun 26, 2023
mbaise1000:
In the present day nigeria, the best way to woo the opposite sex especially women is first never say the truth to them, tell them that tinubu is your mother's junior brother, that bill gate is your uncle, that you are traveling to the us to collect your inheritance, that mm airport in Lagos belongs to you, that Atlantic ocean belongs to you, sharp sharp, you have your way, many of them will actually believe you
What kind of drug is this.... This is a serious problem. May God deliver you.
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Mtmike(m): 4:32am On Jun 26, 2023
By not behaving like the opposite sex
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by OloyeVIII: 5:48am On Jun 26, 2023
Salowise:

Guys like you make women feel guys need to have huge pocket before getting close to their broke selves.
Wrong! just asking if he's comfortable rn to go after skirts.. cos its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by KoolBigk(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2023
Have money.
Have money oo.
Have plenty money and
Don't forget to have money.

& see the most pretties run after you.
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Salowise: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Wrong! just asking if he's comfortable rn to go after skirts.. cos its not worth it.

Ok
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Chidolalar: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2023
pansophist:

Amen. God bless you too.
U talked about Attraction in your comment
So my question is how will you know when a lady is attracted to u bcuz attraction can be deceptive sometimes

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by mbaise1000: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

What kind of drug is this.... This is a serious problem. May God deliver you.

I am ALREADY delivered by the blood of Jesus, but i Wil still say amen to that on behalf of those that think they are free but in reality ate the ones who really need deliverance

1 Like

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Pukkalolo: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2023
Godfather898989:
I have difficulties keeping relationship with the opposite sex,for clarity I'm heterosexual male....I'm single, I need help brothers and sisters
If you are actually serious, then read all my post here on nairaland.

Then send me a PM.
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by pansophist(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Chidolalar:

U talked about Attraction in your comment
So my question is how will you know when a lady is attracted to u bcuz attraction can be deceptive sometimes

She go perform. That's how you will know.

Typically, men perform when they like a woman. You pay for dates, you call, you give her money, and stuff like that. If she is attracted to you, she will do the female version of it.

She will respond well to your initiatives, she will also call you, and won't burden you much. So no unnecessary taxation, she will create time for you always. No need to respond to you in hours to form busy, or respond with shorthand.

All the tricks of ´´no sex before marriage´´ won't come up, unless it is genuine (eg she is a virgin and wants to wait till marriage). If she is young and impressionable (23 downwards usually), she will post you on her status, because she feels so lucky to have you, and want to pepper other toasters to back off, because all of them combine no reach you.

If she is sexually active, then all the styles you have in your head, na for her body you go practice am. You will be sexually fulfilled. You go come understand why God talk say it is he who finds a good wife, finds a good thing grin

All in all, you will know. A child who has never tasted something bitter before will squeeze his face if you give him a lemon, it's the same for attraction. If a girl is attracted to you, you will know even if you haven't experienced it before, because, for men, it doesn't come often.

All in all, don't waste your time on a girl that is not attracted to you. You cant buy it. You can't beg for it, and you cant toast your way into attraction. It is just what it is. She is either attracted or not.

16 Likes

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by dmgr(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
pansophist:

Typically, men perform when they like a woman. You pay for dates, you call, you give her money, and stuff like that. If she is attracted to you, she will do the female version of it.

She will respond well to your initiatives, she will also call you, and won't burden you much. So no unnecessary taxation, she will create time for you always. No need to respond to you in hours to form busy, or respond with shorthand.

All the tricks of ´´no sex before marriage´´ won't come up, unless it is genuine (eg she is a virgin and wants to wait till marriage). If she is young and impressionable (23 downwards usually), she will post you on her status, because she feels so lucky to have you, and want to pepper other toasters to back off, because all of them combine no reach you.

If she is sexually active, then all the styles you have in your head, na for her body you go practice am. You will be sexually fulfilled. You go come understand why God talk say it is he who finds a good wife, finds a good thing grin

All in all, you will know. A child who has never tasted something bitter before will squeeze his face if you give him a lemon, it's the same for attraction. If a girl is attracted to you, you will know even if you haven't experienced it before, because, for men, it doesn't come often.

All in all, don't waste your time on a girl that is not attracted to you. You cant buy it. You can't beg for it, and you cant toast your way into attraction. It is just what it is. She is either attracted or not.

Nice submission Boss.

The buttom line is, girl weh like or dey attracted to you no go stress you.

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Mattayo1b(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Just make money first, na dem go dey woo you.
My rich brother open his WhatsApp account for me come and see how girls dey toast am even sending their nudes to impress him. Money sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by vickydevoka(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
mbaise1000:
It works bcus of their nature of believing what the hear. But u will only sleep with them.
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Chidolalar: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
pansophist:

How will u know all these from a random girl.
I mean a girl u haven't met before or have anything whatsoever to do with her
A complete stranger
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by KingDash09(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Bros no be lie.. I know how e be
Mattayo1b:
Just make money first, na dem go dey woo you.
My rich brother open his WhatsApp account for me come and see how girls dey toast am even sending their nudes to impress him. Money sweet
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by mbaise1000: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
vickydevoka:

It works bcus of their nature of believing what the hear. But u will only sleep with them.

There are still intelligent ones among them, what's the difference? Something is wrong somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) / "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.