Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? (26884 Views)

How Do I Woo This Girl? / How Should I Woo This Girl. I Don't Have Enough Time / How Can I Woo Her again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Spaxon(f): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Barbiturate:

It's not like that! You won't understand cos you're a woman. You don't do the chase.

The chase comes with a whole lot of thoughts:
If I woo her, will she respond nicely or will she embarrass me openly? Will she just ignore me? Will she snub me? If she embarrasses me openly, how will I take it? It will bruise my ego. It will affect me that moment.

You've gat to take a calculated move. How do i get out of the scene immediately? Etc!

I too chase, but its all about confidence
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by Barbiturate(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Spaxon:

Off course, I'm not ruling out confidence.
Men don't usually turn down women who woo them. It seldom happen. I don't think I've ever been wooed by a woman
Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by elvhinzey(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Godfather898989:
I have difficulties keeping relationship with the opposite sex,for clarity I'm heterosexual male....I'm single, I need help brothers and sisters

I just hope it's not a Gen Z you're trying to woo? Hmm, if na them.

No 1: Take them to eateries

No 2: If they can't go, in fact, they always go, make an order for them.

No 3: It's simple. Review No 1 & No 2, again.

BUT if it's not a GenZ we are talking about; do these:

• Invest in perfumes. Don't come and be smelling like a cow that slept on its hay for weeks (this is not an insult). But you get my point, shey?

Spray superb body colognes like AXE, TOM FORD OUD, Roadster Cartier, FAHREINHEIT, TERRES DES HERMES, BAKARAT, CASANOVER, CREED AVENTUS, BOOS ORANGE, BODMAN & MASCULINO FIRE. The ladies must fall.

You see these perfs I wrote in block letters, shey?? - just get them original, you'll know wasssup.

✓ Smile often.
✓ Be conservative in your speech; there's an acute difference(s) between a talker and a talkative. Be
a talker.
✓ Be hilarious.
✓ Be real to yourself and to the lady(ies) in question.
✓ Barely flatter them.
✓ Be friendly, don't make any moves, yet. Here's what you should do, give them green light and turn as though you did nothing. You're hedging your options.
Forex traders should understand the hedging language better. grin

Avoid talking about yourself too often. Allow her breathe her experiences, fears, doubts and long-due questions.

When you talk, look at her in the pupil, not eyeball to eyeball. Don't come and be forming Romeo Romeo( billing go calm you down).and not a seductive type of look o. Those type of mentor-mentee look is what I'm talking about.

Like, "Are you following?" "Do you get what I'm saying?"

Be fluent, not only in English; but pidgin, as well. Mix them, intermittently as you chit-chat(online and offline). Don't focus on either of them, only; as the excesses will be demeaning. What is there is there. What is not there is not there. As simple as that.
Obtain grace to learn both excellently well.

Serve as a mentor. Whether you have in mind to go a long term. I'm not preaching lasciviousness, flirtations, or promiscuities.

I'm just helping a young man gain formidable grounds.

Avoid speaking with a victim mentality: Like, Toh, if you accept me, I will change for good. I'll start going to church, I will start going to Mosque. I'll stop drinking. I'll stop smoking. I'll stop triple dating.

Be confident and bold; not rude and shrewd.

"Okpolo eye no be open eye." Oritse Femi.

All these are words of a potential infidel and a pusilanimous man.

Secondly, share common interest. Invest in knowledge, in at least 10 fields + chewing of original Orbit chew gums.

These, should serve. Any lady that means destiny must follow your league.

Happy Wooing, Man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? by elvhinzey(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Spaxon:

As a lady, no matter what, hear me, no matter what, don't woo a guy:

The best you should do as a lady is 'Positioning'

Your confidence should be exerted in your place of positioning. Don't let the Western world talk you out of what's rightful. Hear me, a whole nation can be wrong.

Positioning entails having his interest at heart, consistently. Being your true identity. Your assignment is to know what he truly wants in a lady. Don't ask these questions directly o. Use the F.B.I type of intelligence to detect.

Don't go be asking: So, "what's your favourite colour?" like one Primary 4 that jumped Primary 6 to JS1.

Never opt to go to his place. In fact, if he brings the issue up, ignore it(I know e go hard you); but just do it like that.

Calling him once or at most twice. When he calls, always form busy. Don't always pick calls (don't do this intentionally). You can't be on the phone always.

Never give a guy 9 missed calls. My God! A lady once gave my brother 9 missed calls, he started avoiding her like a plague.

What if after chasing and then, the guy, in question turns and finds out that you don't even have what's worth chasing. You see the problem?

Instead use that chasing time to repackage, relearn, unlearn, learn new things. Now, you can with the guy's heart.

1 call. 1 text (₦4). 1 WhatsApp.

At first, it will be as if you're losing, but, you're winning.

Play the game smart.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) / "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.