Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,966 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) (60838 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Godsownfc(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2023
Pweetyccee:
None of the above
I swear even me, but you won't eat the neck too?
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Only the leg, never the rest.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by MrJames007: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2023
Dem dey chop d head shocked Never tasted it before.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by emmabest2000(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

If I want to form, I'll go for the neck, but if I don't send, I'll go for the fatty chicken tail. cheesy

Why did you laugh? grin
It's not bad naa.

Neanyi adi erikwa akpuruohu okuko

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by mayorkent(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2023
None sha
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Glowqueen3(f): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2023
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by achimendy(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2023
mariahAngel:
You have to pick at least one. cheesy
Can you eat all of them?
Which of them can you never eat, no matter what?

It's a cool weekend guys, so let's relax, put up our feet, and have some fun.

Picture credit: Instagram

Why didn't you put laps?

Anyway I love chicken laps
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Whatshallido: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Chicken tail kor! Guy say chicken yash or bombo.
I like chicken bombom because of the oil it contain and very soft.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by YkWealthy07: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2023
The chicken tail/yansh is the best there
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Uniquekriss(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
I used to eat all but for over 2-3years I stopped eating the head. Buh I'll still eat the other 3pasrts till tomorrow
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by ddeola: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
All na chicken meat jare with the special feel but people prefer different parts. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Goddyrichie(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
ManWater:
The neck.

Those days, the Chicken Head used to be reserved for the most Senior. Nothing special though, it was just symbolic. cheesy
I guess u most be from akwa ibom state cuz that’s how my dad do for me as d first child

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Maris97(f): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
It's kinda funny

Why did you laugh? grin
It's not bad naa. [/quote]
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Dshocker(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can you eat all of them?

Remove that chicken tail there, because it is one of the most delicious part of the chicken
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by ucheuzor1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
I used to love chicken head when I was small. But the last time I tasted it, I disliked it so I would either go for the neck or for the leg
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by ojobek: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
All oooooooo
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by ufuosman(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
I dey eat all
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by DrDunamis(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can you eat all of them?

I eat all..
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by longifilis(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can you eat all of them?

Chicken legs and the neck'

I'd like to eat chicken legs a lot cool cool cool
Its bone marrow, the joint between the drum stick and the ending part of the leg do give me joy and satisfaction
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Sureboyy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=mariahAngel post=124012233]

If I want to form, I'll go for the neck, but if I don't send, I'll go for the fatty chicken tail. cheesy

There's nothing like chicken tail....it's called chicken bumbum
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Sureboyy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

There's nothing like chicken tail o...it's called chicken bumbum
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by lokito: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
buygala:
I prefer the Chicken head

I love sucking out the chicken's brains and eyes, then chewing its skull... Very yummy cool

Cannibals on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Chicken neck n feet
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Pweetyccee(f): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Godsownfc:

I swear even me, but you won't eat the neck too?
Yeah. I don't eat anyhow meat
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Danielli70(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2023
I eat all of them gladly including the intestines as well.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
buygala:
I prefer the Chicken head

I love sucking out the chicken's brains and eyes, then chewing its skull... Very yummy cool
You're a serial killer, nothing wey una wan tell me grin grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Maris97(f): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Do i ?
[quote author=Jboynokiaphone post=124013377][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language / A Mango With Human Face Seen In Nasarawa State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.