Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) (60872 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Jboynokiaphone(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=Maris97 post=124012079]Chicken tail🤣[/quote

That is why u talk too much 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by sukkot: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
none
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Ihateheadslamer: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chicken head it is a symbol of respect for the provider tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Karufi: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
None of the above kiss
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by HITsquad: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Absuchat:
We wey remain small make we eat lizard? Oga I can eat anything from chicken... I'm considering how to make the feathers eatable
Leave all these Ajebo children grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by arimusg: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
I prefer neck
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by mimee9(f): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
None
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by GoodGovernance: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
DAVIDMOE:
Chicken tail any time any day

You eat furo adiye?

Then, you become Olofofo grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Noblewealth(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
I can still manage the neck and head but you see that leg and anus it a no go area for me..
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by callmevirus(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chicken tail na the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Sirmikky1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
You have to pick at least one. cheesy
Can you eat all of them?
Which of them can you never eat, no matter what?

It's a cool weekend guys, so let's relax, put up our feet, and have some fun.

Picture credit: Instagram

Chicken neck ✅

For the head and tail, just kee me......I can never eat those things.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by youngrichnigga: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
For those saying chicken tail, here it is for you undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by hopexter(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
youngrichnigga:
It's the feet for me, if you see de-bonned chicken feet as done here in China, you'll fall in love with it cool cool cool cool cool cool

Dem dey de-bonne chicken feet again? Wahala for Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by MechanicMike: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can you eat all of them?

The lightskin one sir!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Goldenbliss1(f): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Frankly speaking! Have tasted all
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by sisisioge: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fat chicken feet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by davidtemi(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Head oooo
If e enter stew very well
E dey sweet walahi
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Johnthesuccess: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
All of the above.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by domopps(m): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
I will eat all

Cheers
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Greystone: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
I can manage chicken neck

Same here…but with a very heavy heart
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by pfadom: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
None of the above. When I no offend God.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by LeeSmart: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
buygala:
I prefer the Chicken head

I love sucking out the chicken's brains and eyes, then chewing its skull... Very yummy cool

The way u de talk like dis e be like na ritualist u be oo
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by deewhone(f): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
All
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Exmilitant(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wili wili. grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Neck of course
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Caleycash(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Everything, count me in! grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Exmilitant(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2023
Greystone:

Same here…but with a very heavy heart
the heavy heart got me roaring with laughter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Proffdada: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tail (pope's nose) is the best
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Oizee(f): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
Can you eat all of them?

My favourites are neck and legs, hunger wire me den I go for head, i can never go for that tail, I always cut it off and throw away
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by elpochas: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
buygala:
I prefer the Chicken head

I love sucking out the chicken's brains and eyes, then chewing its skull... Very yummy cool
It makes me throw up.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Timblaze(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
All my favorite parts,
Am salivating here now
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by pek(m): 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
I am addicted to well spiced cooked agric chicken leg. Take any part but leave it for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / A Mango With Human Face Seen In Nasarawa State (Photo) / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.