Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) (60873 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by ipobarecriminals: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
sad
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by iamoyindamola(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
I eat neck, tail and legs but that head is a no go area
We throw it away

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by BabaOfLagos: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
I just imagine how people eat chicken with the brain and all that.

Yuck.

. π™Žπ™π™‹π™€π™π™†π™„π˜Ύπ™† π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π˜Όπ™‘π™„π˜Όπ™π™Šπ™ π™‹π™π™Šπ™π™„π™ π™π™π™„π˜Ύπ™†π™Ž π˜Όπ™π™€ π˜½π™€π™€π™‰ π™Žπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™π™€π˜Ώ π™Šπ™‰ 𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙀 π™‚π™π˜Όπ™ˆ 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 π™‰π™Šπ™’, *π™π™π™Žπ™ƒ π™‰π™Šπ™’, π™Žπ™€π˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒ π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™…π™Šπ™„π™‰ "π™„π˜Όπ™… π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™„π™‰π™€" on TELEGRAM
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Solowande(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chicken tail all way. It's my favorite part of chicken
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Aposteli1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Everything dey good for My mouth oo grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by ikeno(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Have never eaten chicken head
How many meat I want eat for the neck and leg

I rather go for the tail
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by fergie001: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
None.....
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by xtervaganza(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
You don hear this song B4 ....

Nothing no goza
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Nickymichy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
None
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by friendl: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
None
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by article1: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Those who eat chicken tail are synonymous with gossips. They hardly keep secrets. That we were told when we were young grin grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Freemannzeh(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chicken Nash, not tsil

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by worldclass68(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Just tuned down chicken neck.....I feel like i might throw up if I eat it.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Olahmi05: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
I will manage the neck chicken if fried with one bottle water is okay. grin kiss
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Mr9iceGuy000001: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
I don't eat head and neck. But you that legs and tail, it's totally bliss
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Killerbag36: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
All of them
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by MVLOX(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
I dey eat all
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by jacobnel(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chicken feet is the best part of chicken

mariahAngel:
You have to pick at least one. cheesy
Can you eat all of them?
Which of them can you never eat, no matter what?

It's a cool weekend guys, so let's relax, put up our feet, and have some fun.

Picture credit: Instagram

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Padipadi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
You have to pick at least one. cheesy
Can you eat all of them?
Which of them can you never eat, no matter what?

It's a cool weekend guys, so let's relax, put up our feet, and have some fun.

Picture credit: Instagram
Chicken tail. The pupu in it has special taste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
buygala:
I prefer the Chicken head

I love sucking out the chicken's brains and eyes, tthen chewing its skull... Very yummy cool

grin grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by youngrichnigga: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
It's the feet for me, if you see de-bonned chicken feet as done here in China, you'll fall in love with it cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Germi9: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Fowl yansh too sweet oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Todaymedia: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Video of President Tinubu Jetting Out of France to London After Paris Summit

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZEocLbY_4
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by MrPristine: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
I eat all of them, they are actually tastier than the meatier parts of chicken that are more popular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Switruth: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
When I was growing up the only thing from chicken that we don’t eat is the bile and the crops.
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Iluvmycontr3: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maris97:
Chicken tail🀣

I think that part is not ok for consumption. Use knife to cut it n u wl find a kind of butter-like stuff insideπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Sandralight(f): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Only the Chicken neck
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by confydoedowaye(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chicken tail
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Sweetvie: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chicken neck
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by BlackDiamond007(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
I can eat everything. But na tail sweet pass. 😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by hopexter(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
I can manage chicken neck

That neck is underrated, especially when boiled lipsrsealed. Dat chicken yansh no bad for mouth too cheesy
Re: Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture) by Karufi: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
None of the above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / A Mango With Human Face Seen In Nasarawa State (Photo) / What's The Name Of This Fruit In English And Your Native Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.