Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens (2286 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by vybzkartel: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
So, if a lady is so sexually interested in a guy, and gives the greenlights but the guy fails to propose love to her, with time, will this lady lose the love she felt for him?

Or, she will always harbour that love for the guy?
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by OfficialP: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
vybzkartel:

So, if a lady is so sexually interested in a guy, and gives the greenlights but the guy fails to propose love to her, with time, will this lady lose the love she felt for him?

Or, she will always harbour that love for the guy?
It's lust, not love
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by MatrixReloaded: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
A woman doesn't harbour love for man. Its the man's duty to pour out love and she harbour it. Anything else is lust, she can be doomed with unwanted pregnancy or putting the man in abject poverty
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by HeartlessMan: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
She will spread lies about him ranging from:
He's gay
He's not on her level
He is married
He's childish
He's boring
His preeq couldn't rise
He's impotent
He tried to rape her

All these are to assuage the pain in her heart and to discourage other girls from succeeding where she failed.

I know because ibkayee did same to me.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by vybzkartel: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
HeartlessMan:
She will spread lies about him ranging from:
He's gay
He's not on her level
He is married
He's childish
He's boring
His preeq couldn't rise
He's impotent
He tried to rape her

All these are to assuage the pain in her heart and to discourage other girls from succeeding where she failed.

I know because ibkayee did same to me.

Really
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by talented321: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
Manchi everything for this life dey fade.
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by Vinnie2000(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
She will Hate the Guy. embarassed sad

Dat's how many Girls are Wired. undecided

Dats how One Fine Girl in my area was Interested in me and giving me Eye contacts.

But I Blanked her because i dont like Very close Proximity relationship (monitoring and See finish go plenty). ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Currently, anytime she sees me, she looks @me with Anger and disgust in her eyes.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜”

4 Likes

Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by vybzkartel: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Dats how One Fine Girl in my area was Interested in me and giving me Eye contacts.

But I Blanked her because i dont like Very close Proximity relationship (monitoring and See finish go plenty). ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Currently, anytime she sees me, she looks @me with Anger and disgust in her eyes.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜”

But deep down, will she still be interested?
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by lilvicky68(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
vybzkartel:

grin

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by vybzkartel: 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
lilvicky68:

grin

What's funny
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
vybzkartel:

NO! sad

Ladies understand rejection perfectly. smiley
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by dahgifted(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

i had exactly same experience... the look was deadly.

4 Likes

Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by vybzkartel: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

NO! sad

Ladies understand rejection perfectly. smiley

grin
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by vybzkartel: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
dahgifted:
i had exactly same experience... the look is deadly.

grin
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by Whoknow: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Even now I have two sisters crushing on me each time I pass by initially they greeting me very well even when they are inside and they noticed that I am passing by they will rush out to greet me. Of recent one babe who is also asking me out but i don't like her because she flirt alot and also she is too demanding visited me so I decided to accompany her so the two sisters saw me and the babe, now anytime I am passing I always heard them saying let's not greet him but sometimes they still greet but not with happiness anymore.

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by Cassandraloius: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
I have said this before and I'll say it again, as a woman your duty is not to love a man, you should only honor and respect him. Period!

Kindly check my signature. cool
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by helinues: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2023
That's lust not love

She would definitely get attracted to another guy sexually
Re: If A Lady Is Interested In A Guy And This Happens by vybzkartel: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
That's lust not love

She would definitely get attracted to another guy sexually

grin

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help Me Have A Second Chance At Life - Jayboogie Begs Nigerians After Fail.. / Anytime I See children Going Too Primary School In Portharcourt / America's Prettiest Prisoners Revealed (from The Website That Lets You Date Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.