Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans (49042 Views)

Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Felix6: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
lexy2014:

After going for the comprehension lessons, how come you can't even comprehend yourself and explain the correlation between fuel subsidy removal of 2012 and the war between Russia and Ukraine?
Now I gerrit, let me ease your pains abit. PO withdraw your petition from the tribunal, ADEKUNLE Bola won the election, even in lagos SHE won. BOLA remains the best president.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Globetrot:
You're not even asking the right questions
You should be asking about how his previous predecessors fared ,ask about his accomplishments and compare with his predecessors,
Ask the right questions.

i didnt ask questions. i asked just one question and you stil cant answer the question...Has nobody ever done that before?
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Felix6:
Now I gerrit, let me ease your pains abit. PO withdraw your petition from the tribunal, ADEKUNLE Bola won the election, even in lagos SHE won. BOLA remains the best president.

how does that shed light on the following?

After going for the comprehension lessons, how come you can't even comprehend yourself and explain the correlation between fuel subsidy removal of 2012 and the war between Russia and Ukraine?
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Mccullum: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Oakenshield:
See anyone where underate USA is on their own. Russia is the aggressor and the war is unwarranted

That's what the West put in your mouth.. grin
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by elijahkayode(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
patriotic007:
Putin supporters are funny in my opinion.....They said Ukrainian president is a comedian and wants to kill is country men and I ask should he just allow his country to be overan and taken over by another country because he wants to satisfy you people's hatred for America's world dominance?.......They said American and NATO are using Ukraine to fight Russia and I ask did you see any American soldier or NATO troops on the battle field of Ukraine? Is it not the same way America,NATO,UK and Europe are supplying Ukraine with weapons and aid that Iran,China, North Korea,South Africa, and many Arab countries are also supplying Russia with weapons,And Aid?.......They said Russia is Dominating American because they invaded their smaller neighbor and I ask how does invading your smaller neighbor translate to being a world power?.......They even compare Palestine to Ukraine and I ask was Palestine ever a sovereign nation? Did isreal invade Palestine as a sovereign nation? Didn't UN give Palestine the chance to exist along with isreal as a sovereign nation in 1948 and they rejected it to go to war with isreal which they eventually lost thereby bringing an end to the two state solution and the possibility of a Palestinian state?........ America still remains the world power and I am also not happy with it but it's the reality and I can manage it because I will prefer a lesser evil to be world power....... America values freedom of expression....... America values democracy...... America allows other voices to speak.......If the world power shifts to Russia,China,Iran,North Korea then story will be different because these countries don't practice democracy and they are run by tyrants that even their own citizens don't have freedom of speech, expression,and sometimes movement.......how will I allow such kind of countries dominate world politics?.......the lesser evil( USA,UK,NATO,CANADA, EUROPE,) is manageable for now to keep the world sane for the mean time abeg.

1.) bro nothing like lesser evil
2.) evil is evil
3.) it's not like all American are evil it's just that America government has been hijacked by evil globalist billionaires who thrive on evil events

4.) with Trump Indictment America is now at war with itself

5.) I prefer a unified working country where the people move as one over a country where many political parties divide/Rule

6.) think Divide and rule is the mother of all evil
As time goes on Divide/rule will naturally evolve into politics of hate for the other side
(death threat, Assassination, {war Ukraine & Russia, ipob & Nigeria, India Hindu& Muslim, American people vs Democrat government, Sudan, hunter Biden vs trump}

7.) 6 won't happen if the federal/central government is always uniting the people like China/Russia does

8.) governance can only be fair if politics of hate is removed

9.)the idea of a single country as the only world Domination/power is Nazi white supremacy

10.) do you know America can literally lie/sabotage your country economy if it threatens to eclipse their economy (their superpower status)

11) America easily fund war & destruction with billions of dollars yet millions of Americans are homeless with record inflation

12.) the billions America wasted on Ukraine war can evolve Agriculture on earth

13.) las Las a leader should lead with More Love less ego not falling down the stairs up & down like biden

14.) I can still support America if the Republican are in charge of Washington
(Democrat whom I call demonrat are evil spawn once you see that you will understand why America government is evil)
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Oakenshield: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mccullum:

That's what the West put in your mouth.. grin
yet Russia is finding it difficult
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Karnice600: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:
cool

A KGB boss like Putin got loads of tricks for anyone that dears him

Russians call it Maskirovka..

Jihadist call it Taqiya...

US call it war Propaganda

Mutiny without fatality or casualty, no arrest, no major damage, mutiny that ended in less than a week, Mutinous rebellious Soldiers that are back fighting

Now nobody is talking about Ukraines largest dam blown by Russians.. the attention is diverted

Someone is shivering somewhere, for fear of the unknown, you're here in your shithole shouting about how brave he is. Made a mess of an invasion mission and called it a special operation, that's now dragging longer than he expected. You're here giving him accolades.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by BestMan001: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
atheistandproud:
The US secret service don go underground to tap up Wagner group but Putin knows their playbook well. He wins this one.

However ex-KGB or not, Putin is getting old, the American military-industrial complex isn't. It's a hydra that'll probably be hard to kill.

Watching these two chess masters have a go at it is very interesting.

Stop quoting the US Secret Service, mention the CIA instead
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by sprints1: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Oakenshield:
yet Russia is finding it difficult
finding what difficult what is this one saying he never said he wanted to capture Ukraine. He doesn't want america near it borders the moment america stops I tell u Putin will back off. Don't plant enemies near my fence. U go like make person put camera for your room u book for hotel. Absolutely not. They can send as many weapons they like Russia will continue to destroy their artillery and inventory. U go soon understand. The only hope for America is western media and attempt to assassinate Putin which is very difficult 5% probability. Putin doesn't hide in any bunker walks freely but you can't shoot him. Their guards everywhere monitoring every living soul in the air. America is getting tired. As for zelensky he is always hiding. Putin doesn't want to kill him either. America wants Putin to nuke and he won't fall for their trap. He wants America to do it first.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by atheistandproud(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
BestMan001:

Stop quoting the US Secret Service, mention the CIA instead

I say secret service because it's not just the CIA anymore.

There's:

NSA
NIA
DSA
CSS
NRO
DoD

And the ones that are so secret that we don't even know they exist.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Mohisah: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
lexy2014:

This is a year and four months after the invasion. Why has Putin not yet caught Zelensky?
Because he hasn't caught him doesn't mean he won't. Just relax. Ukrainians will come on dat Zelensky guy for tearing apart truce dat lasted before him, dragging innocent soldiers into an avoidable fight. Now, he's lookin fr a way to stop electing new President till after war end
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Because he hasn't caught him doesn't mean he won't. Just relax. Ukrainians will come on dat Zelensky guy for tearing apart truce dat lasted before him, dragging innocent soldiers into an avoidable fight. Now, he's lookin fr a way to stop electing new President till after war end

Why has Putin not yet caught Zelensky 1year and four months after he invaded Ukraine?
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Muh247: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Karnice600:

Someone is shivering somewhere, for fear of the unknown, you're here in your shithole shouting about how brave he is. Made a mess of an invasion mission and called it a special operation, that's now dragging longer than he expected. You're here giving him accolades.
. Only if you know what it takes to be a KGB agent
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by OldBeer: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
bionixs:
Most fellows I see here are band of US rejects and refuse , hating in furry.

Since Biden climb power , I don’t know what still keeps them here in Nigeria
Not everyone is like you that will spit on your mother and slap your father for amelika fisa.
Go and queue for embassy make we see road here.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
7ote author=Muh247 post=124016954] cool

Mutiny without fatality or casualty, no arrest, no major damage, mutiny that ended in less than a week, Mutinous rebellious Soldiers that are back fighting

Now nobody is talking about Ukraines largest dam blown by Russians.. the attention is diverted

[/quote]

You're a real G.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by kabillionaire(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
You nailed it
cry
Muh247:
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by tollyboy5(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
pipnator00:
With what just happened in Russia, it is now VERY clear Putin has been demystified and he is no long in FULL control of his military.
Before you chat sh*t under my comment, remember the Wagner chief took control of certain military headquarters and some members of the military faction defected to his side.
At this point, the best thing for that bloody weak-man (Putin) is to negotiate a peaceful exit from government (same way Gorbachev negotiated his exit with Putin and members of the FSB) else, if he insists on contesting in the 2024 Russian presidential election, whatever he see, he takes!
I have read putin has been demystified over 100 times. Abeg win war if you fit win am , which one be demystified everytime lol
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by bionixs: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
OldBeer:
Not everyone is like you that will spit on your mother and slap your father for amelika fisa.
Go and queue for embassy make we see road here.
May you never live to see anyone that will call you a father and never have one to call them mother
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Oakenshield: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
sprints1:
finding what difficult what is this one saying he never said he wanted to capture Ukraine. He doesn't want america near it borders the moment america stops I tell u Putin will back off. Don't plant enemies near my fence. U go like make person put camera for your room u book for hotel. Absolutely not. They can send as many weapons they like Russia will continue to destroy their artillery and inventory. U go soon understand. The only hope for America is western media and attempt to assassinate Putin which is very difficult 5% probability. Putin doesn't hide in any bunker walks freely but you can't shoot him. Their guards everywhere monitoring every living soul in the air. America is getting tired. As for zelensky he is always hiding. Putin doesn't want to kill him either. America wants Putin to nuke and he won't fall for their trap. He wants America to do it first.
oh shey PUTIN security aide who tell u he walks freely?
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by MSGAMBLE9: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
patriotic007:
Putin supporters are funny in my opinion.....They said Ukrainian president is a comedian and wants to kill is country men and I ask should he just allow his country to be overan and taken over by another country because he wants to satisfy you people's hatred for America's world dominance?.......They said American and NATO are using Ukraine to fight Russia and I ask did you see any American soldier or NATO troops on the battle field of Ukraine? Is it not the same way America,NATO,UK and Europe are supplying Ukraine with weapons and aid that Iran,China, North Korea,South Africa, and many Arab countries are also supplying Russia with weapons,And Aid?.......They said Russia is Dominating American because they invaded their smaller neighbor and I ask how does invading your smaller neighbor translate to being a world power?.......They even compare Palestine to Ukraine and I ask was Palestine ever a sovereign nation? Did isreal invade Palestine as a sovereign nation? Didn't UN give Palestine the chance to exist along with isreal as a sovereign nation in 1948 and they rejected it to go to war with isreal which they eventually lost thereby bringing an end to the two state solution and the possibility of a Palestinian state?........ America still remains the world power and I am also not happy with it but it's the reality and I can manage it because I will prefer a lesser evil to be world power....... America values freedom of expression....... America values democracy...... America allows other voices to speak.......If the world power shifts to Russia,China,Iran,North Korea then story will be different because these countries don't practice democracy and they are run by tyrants that even their own citizens don't have freedom of speech, expression,and sometimes movement.......how will I allow such kind of countries dominate world politics?.......the lesser evil( USA,UK,NATO,CANADA, EUROPE,) is manageable for now to keep the world sane for the mean time abeg.
Lesser e I you say? Go read Monroe Doctrine of the US..

Tell me what would happen if the Chinese or Russia established a Military Base in Cuba( less than 100miles from Florida) or Nicaragua...

Will US or it Nato puppet still be Lesser Evil?
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Karnice600: 1:22am On Jun 26, 2023
Muh247:
. Only if you know what it takes to be a KGB agent

Of course I do. You need to have 2 heads first and sell off your conscience to buy another to make it 3.
Keep up the overhyping. You’re doing well.

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by DJInfluence: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2023
yarimo:
thank you, alot of people here in nairaland never read history of who is PUTIN . but quick in typing it's over for Putin
forget it. This action from Wagner group only shows that Putin is not as strong as people thought. Putin that ran away from Moscow when Wagner were about 500km away. Under 8 hours he changed him mind on live TV. First he called them traitors that should be tried for treason. But when jungle matured, he promised not to persecute anyone that took part. Where have you seen Putin forgive someone of treason before? Imagine the group took over a while military HQ within Russia.

The Frankenstein monster He created is nuts too big.

No let Russia propaganda deceive you.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by lordm(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2023
Olachase:
One thing is Putin will surely win this battle

#i_stand_with_him

To those quoting me una go notice say I no even send una papa 🤣🤣🤣
putin will lose
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by bluecircle470: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2023
yarimo:
thank you, alot of people here in nairaland never read history of who is PUTIN . but quick in typing it's over for Putin

But he went into hiding…. The war has just started
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by yarimo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
bluecircle470:

But he went into hiding…. The war has just started
where did he went to
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by yarimo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
And Wagner accept amnesty within some hours
DJInfluence:
forget it. This action from Wagner group only shows that Putin is not as strong as people thought. Putin that ran away from Moscow when Wagner were about 500km away. Under 8 hours he changed him mind on live TV. First he called them traitors that should be tried for treason. But when jungle matured, he promised not to persecute anyone that took part. Where have you seen Putin forgive someone of treason before? Imagine the group took over a while military HQ within Russia.

The Frankenstein monster He created is nuts too big.

No let Russia propaganda deceive you.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by PaNnamdi: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
yarimo:
U are talking nonsense.if prizogzin wasn't a stupid man he could have gone on with the coup,by now Putin would have been in a critical condition.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by yarimo(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
PaNnamdi:

U are talking nonsense.if prizogzin wasn't a stupid man he could have gone on with the coup,by now Putin would have been in a critical condition.
I am talking nonsense at the same time you said prizogzin is stupid man , hehehe see as you are just confusing yourself oo chaii
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by tonyshine01: 8:53pm On Jan 23
Winnin009:

So because your enemy wants to be friends with your brother, you should jump in and kill your brother?

Make it make sense.

The rule says trust nobody.
The friend of your enemy is your enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.