Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans (48999 Views)

Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 / ISIS Militants Raid Afghanistan Prison, Free 300 Inmates, 29 Killed (Graphic) / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2023
Badassniggga:
Nothing like money laundering here. He owns a company and got contracts that got him paid by the government. Whatever he chooses to do with the with the money received for the contract is no one's business.

With his company, the money has been made clean na!
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by VULCAN(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2023
In the Game of Thrones, you can't afford to ONLY see what validates your perspective.

You MUST see things as they are.

Your conclusion is so far from reality that I can't begin to even bother to dismantle it.

All I will say is give it some time.

You will eventually understand what is going on here.

A chess grandmaster has the capacity to see 15-30 moves ahead.

A newbie can't see more than 2

pipnator00:
With what just happened in Russia, it is now VERY clear Putin has been demystified and he is no long in FULL control of his military.
Before you chat sh*t under my comment, remember the Wagner chief took control of certain military headquarters and some members of the military faction defected to his side.
At this point, the best thing for that bloody weak-man (Putin) is to negotiate a peaceful exit from government (same way Gorbachev negotiated his exit with Putin and members of the FSB) else, if he insists on contesting in the 2024 Russian presidential election, whatever he see, he takes!

2 Likes

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by orazx: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2023
West,NATO and are Bad.
Putin’s Russia is the best yet you won’t apply for Russia Visa.
You all keep running to West

Rubbish
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by sukkot: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2023
CIA money. divide and conquer payments
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by sslcrypt: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Learn to discuss politics without sentiments

Nothing concerns you and Russia

And may Allah and almighty creator take your curse to you and your loved ones in 7 folds Insha Allah

Why won't you cry like a headless chicken when your are spiritually unconscious. Do you the blood of the innocence crying daily everyday? You will never know because your heart is darkened and you path is darkened. The blood spilled by the demonic killer is crying daily and when I come here all I see is demons celebrating and justifying it by accusing another party of been the cause of the death the innocent ones.
The demons celebrate and create imagination to deceive others into celebrating the death of innocent souls killed by daily bombs dropped on them. Keep advocating for the principalities and forces of darkness while sugarcoating with mere senseless words such as international politics.

Cursed be any man who derives joy in the misery of innocent one, because the lord hears their cries and will strike down wicked if they don't repent from their evil ways.

You have been warned to turn your hearts from evil and the celebration of evil because what you sow is what you up reap and you are not the owner of your soul.

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by pipnator00(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2023
VULCAN:
In the Game of Thrones, you can't afford to ONLY see what validates your perspective.

You MUST see things as they are.

Your conclusion is so far from reality that I can't begin to even bother to dismantle it.

All I will say is give it some time.

You will eventually understand what is going on here.

A chess grandmaster has the capacity to see 15-30 moves ahead.

A newbie can't see more than 2

You just chatted an incoherent sh*t!
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by sukkot: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2023
frree:
That's real money mehn
money to burn. DEAD PRESIDENT
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Muh247: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2023
sslcrypt:

Why won't you cry like a headless chicken when your are spiritually unconscious. Do you the blood of the innocence crying daily everyday? You will never know because your heart is darkened and you path is darkened. The blood spilled by the demonic killer is crying daily and when I come here all I see is demons celebrating and justifying it by accusing another party of been the cause of the death the innocent ones.
The demons celebrate and create imagination to deceive others into celebrating the death of innocent souls killed by daily bombs dropped on them. Keep advocating for the principalities and forces of darkness while sugarcoating with mere senseless words such as international politics.

Cursed be any man who derives joy in the misery of innocent one, because the lord hears their cries and will strike down wicked if they don't repent from their evil ways.

You have been warned to turn your hearts from evil and the celebration of evil because what you sow is what you up reap and you are not the owner of your soul.

Dude am not here to read your long epistle this morning save it for someone else

Biko 👌 dey your dey
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Blackdisciple(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2023
Wagner think they can fight Russia hmmmm.

I wait to hear people say US is involve in this one again
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by sslcrypt: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:

Dude am not here to read your long epistle this morning save it for someone else

Biko 👌 dey your dey

Change your ways because walking without God is a disaster. Let him who have ears listen, guide your thoughts and soul from the voices of darkness so that you don't enjoy in people's death and misery all in the name of politics.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by pitoski(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2023
Olachase:
One thing is Putin will surely win this battle

#i_stand_with_him

Why not go to Russia and fight for Putin? But you prefer to go to USA, UK or Canada but coming online to support Putin. Rubbish
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Muh247: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2023
sslcrypt:

Change your ways because walking without God is a disaster. Let him who have ears listen, guide your thoughts and soul from the voices of darkness so that you don't enjoy in people's death and misery all in the name of politics.

Should I tell you a secret?! I can make you regret ever talking to me in such manners and make the people responsible to train you weep bitterly

What I will use to settle your matter and give you home training is within my reach

Some chapters of 7th book of Moses, Alligator pepper and some meditation and you will forever regret even owning a phone or buying data to talk trash

But I will let YhWh and Jehovah you worship judge and deal with you

Karma is sweet
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by thaoriginator: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2023
Olachase:
One thing is Putin will surely win this battle

#i_stand_with_him
seconded
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by sonofElElyon: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:
cool

A KGB boss like Putin got loads of tricks for anyone that dears him

Russians call it Maskirovka..

Jihadist call it Taqiya...

US call it war Propaganda

Mutiny without fatality or casualty, no arrest, no major damage, mutiny that ended in less than a week, Mutinous rebellious Soldiers that are back fighting

Now nobody is talking about Ukraines largest dam blown by Russians.. the attention is diverted

Russian pilots died when they were shot down by Wagner forces
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by sukkot: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Putin is deceiving the world, staging a self coup, making it look like it's an opposition from within.

It's distraction, he's planning underground against the Americans and Ukrainians.
Good point. could be a cover to move weapons in the open. putin is prighozin.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Shantyken(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2023
Globetrot:
They think the man is a common person.

Putin will show them what he is made of
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Caution30: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2023
I JUST REALIZED RUSSIA AND PUTIN ARE OVERHYPED
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2023
this story get k-leg. the boss must have been allowed to take the 38m as his own cash out to stop attacking putin . but in order to find an excuse for the missing funds, they had to bring out a story that Russian government seized it .
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by haffaze777(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2023
Russia,Ukraine,USA,UK,France and NATO all of una dey craze,thing weh u suppose settle as an adult,you carry bomb dey throw everywhere.
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Shantyken(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2023
frree:

N31,274,000,000.00

Chicken change sha
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by OceanEye: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2023
patriotic007:
Putin supporters are funny in my opinion.....They said Ukrainian president is a comedian and wants to kill is country men and I ask should he just allow his country to be overan and taken over by another country because he wants to satisfy you people's hatred for America's world dominance?.......They said American and NATO are using Ukraine to fight Russia and I ask did you see any American soldier or NATO troops on the battle field of Ukraine? Is it not the same way America,NATO,UK and Europe are supplying Ukraine with weapons and aid that Iran,China, North Korea,South Africa, and many Arab countries are also supplying Russia with weapons,And Aid?.......They said Russia is Dominating American because they invaded their smaller neighbor and I ask how does invading your smaller neighbor translate to being a world power?.......They even compare Palestine to Ukraine and I ask was Palestine ever a sovereign nation? Did isreal invade Palestine as a sovereign nation? Didn't UN give Palestine the chance to exist along with isreal as a sovereign nation in 1948 and they rejected it to go to war with isreal which they eventually lost thereby bringing an end to the two state solution and the possibility of a Palestinian state?........ America still remains the world power and I am also not happy with it but it's the reality and I can manage it because I will prefer a lesser evil to be world power....... America values freedom of expression....... America values democracy...... America allows other voices to speak.......If the world power shifts to Russia,China,Iran,North Korea then story will be different because these countries don't practice democracy and they are run by tyrants that even their own citizens don't have freedom of speech, expression,and sometimes movement.......how will I allow such kind of countries dominate world politics?.......the lesser evil( USA,UK,NATO,CANADA, EUROPE,) is manageable for now to keep the world sane for the mean time abeg.

Guy you speak my mind. Imagine if xi of china is the Biden of US, we would have had nuclear war by now judging from what is happening in Ukraine. But our gentle Biden keep being careful with decision making to avoid end of days!
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by bionixs: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2023
Most fellows I see here are band of US rejects and refuse , hating in furry.

Since Biden climb power , I don’t know what still keeps them here in Nigeria
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by patriotic007: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2023
Sltp:

NATO soldiers are fighting in Ukraine as mercenaries. American special forces are also on ground fighting in Ukraine. Nobody is supplying Russia weapons. Russia buys weapons from countries.
Wagnar Mercenaries,Chechne militia,elements of Sudan's RSF are fighting for Russia........And who told you Ukraine will not pay for those weapons and aid?
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by anonymous1759(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2023
orazx:
West,NATO and are Bad.
Putin’s Russia is the best yet you won’t apply for Russia Visa.
You all keep running to West

Rubbish

Visa wannabe
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by patriotic007: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2023
OceanEye:

Guy you speak my mind. Imagine if xi of china is the Biden of US, we would have had nuclear war by now judging from what is happening in Ukraine. But our gentle Biden keep being careful with decision making to avoid end of days!
Because Biden does not have absolute power.....Biden is subject to a very thorough Congress with diverse opinions and veto power........I prefer world power Should remain in those hands
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by fortunez1(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:
cool

Mutiny without fatality or casualty, no arrest, no major damage, mutiny that ended in less than a week, Mutinous rebellious Soldiers that are back fighting

Now nobody is talking about Ukraines largest dam blown by Russians.. the attention is diverted
The Dam issue wouldn't linger for ever anyways.

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:
cool

ur Putin shld Jez go ahead & nuke Ukraine so dat everybody go rest once & 4 all na!

why d prolonged dilly dally?
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Irupetepete: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:
cool

when you are about to go tribalistic, where do you keep this brain 🧠? Use more of this brain than the other one and see people fall in love with you
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Muh247: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

ur Putin shld Jez go ahead & nuke Ukraine so dat everybody go rest once & 4 all na!

why d prolonged dilly dally?

His objective is the unification of ethnic Russia to an old USSR

He wants he Russian brothers in Ukraine

Go and read the Minsk agreement before you take side in this war

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Muh247: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2023
Irupetepete:
when you are about to go tribalistic, where do you keep this brain 🧠? Use more of this brain than the other one and see people fall in love with you

Today is no Vawulence Sunday... I would have replied
Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by djseanjohn77: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2023
Oakenshield:
See anyone where underate USA is on their own. Russia is the aggressor and the war is unwarranted

NATO and US sniffing their nose around their territory aren't aggressors? The only country to have used WMD is US, the only country to have used tactical warhead with nuclear element Is ur darling US. Us invaded and killed over 900 civilians in Iran, they destroyed Afghan, they destroyed Libya together with their NATO ally, they destroyed Syria, they destroyed Iraq. These countries will make law and shove it down ur throat as against to your culture, then if your reject it, they will sanction you, yet they have no natural resources but still control all the resources in the world.

Continue to leak the asses of the West. They are satanic and purely evil. I presume the only news available to you are their news platforms which is based solely on propaganda. They understand the craft of ocerflogging their ideology through media to reality. Well, i live in a country where i have access to different news platforms unhindered and i can deduce and balance up based on facts rather than relying on Western propaganda channels. They tell you they have freedom of information, but alas! they control the information of the media, it's a weaponised institution that they have mastered over the years.

4 Likes

Re: Putin’s Secret Police Raid Wagner Headquarters, Find £38million Cash In Vans by Irupetepete: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2023
grin
Muh247:

Today is no Vawulence Sunday... I would have replied
Happy Sunday bee bee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boris Johnson And Carrie Symonds Welcome Baby Boy At London Hospital / Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) / Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.