Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? (1227 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by austine4real(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2023
grin grin

I need people to help me sef

A laptop for my data analysis course.

Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by Peachy14: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
If you are the type that mingle with people you will certainly know that times are hard and there are people you are doing way better than. Recently I got a bag of rice and distribute it among 10 families. The joy I had was unspeakable capare to the joy they have of having a meal for that day.
You see that little baby around your neighborhood coughing, your #500 cough syrup will go a long way, that school child without a writing material, your #1000 will go a long way, that mother buying bones at the butcher instead of meat, your #500 will go a long way etc. Just look around you and put a smile on someone's face.Help someone today!

1 Like

Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by Streetdoctor: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
234GT:
I can't help anyone this period, except the person is a very close family member. We must all feel the effects of our tribalistic voting patterns together.

If I have extra cash, I will burn 🔥 it. I won't help anyone.
That's for u senior comr. D humanity in me left since 2019, right now, I'm just a heartless human being. If I see where person Wan commit suicide, I will only tell him or her to greet d ancestors for me.
I rather burn d money in ashes than dashing somebody that's not my close family d money. Mak all of us suffer am together

1 Like

Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by Streetdoctor: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
OperationalVehi:

Don't let the world harden your heart. Forgive and be kind when necessary
It's dark outta and hell is hot
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by FeelGoodAlways(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2023
Pinkdimples:
Please come and help me with 1,500 🤔😭🙏

From where Sir?
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by Pinkdimples: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:

From where Sir?
I'm a lady. From your generosity 🤭
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by Typing: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Bro, even me I need help.

Food for thought - we all need help one way or the other.

Check my siggy

You never make money from the investment wey you dey advertise on your profile? grin

1 Like

Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by CandidAdmin(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Typing:

You never make money from the investment wey you dey advertise on your profile? grin

It's not a platform where you go put money and watch it grow. Also, I still need a referral before moving forward on it
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by Purvan(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
I made high dough from my online store and use it to make a bunch of kids at the orphanage happy
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by FeelGoodAlways(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Purvan:
I made high dough from my online store and use it to make a bunch of kids at the orphanage happy

Show me the way nah.
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by samology2000: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pls it's not only by giving people cash, material things etc. You can volunteer to teach them lucrative skill you know about. I think this will go a long way in helping them.
May God bless us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by Purvan(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:

Show me the way nah.

Can you take a bullet ??
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by FeelGoodAlways(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Purvan:

Can you take a bullet ??

Yes I can
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by HarunaWest(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
I understand we are all together for the challenge before us regarding subsidy removal and the economic consequences but how are we being helpful to those we can?

Where I went to buy Akara this morning, one elderly woman met me there and begged for N50 to buy salt. I wanted to buy Akara for N200 but I had to buy for N100 and handed over the remaining N100 for her.

Of course, it's not an entitlement. Any body who feels entitled to your money is not wise.

We all need each other. #Truth

Else, no need crying or typing RIP if someone dies.

Let me spread it on how you can do.

There are many ways to help people at this challenging economic times such as handing over small cash to someone for transport to work/school, lifting someone with your ride, help for health/medical need, handing over "small thing" for the day/week(end), buying someone breakfast, lunch or dinner, airtime/data, cups of rice, beans, Garri, Maggi, paying for someone barbing/hairdo, and so on and so forth.

Be of help to someone next to you.
I have been taking some of my colleagues to and fro work every day free. I have spent so much on PMS. However, I can't ask for anything form them cos the more I assist, the more I get. So that is enough.

2 Likes

Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by FeelGoodAlways(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2023
HarunaWest:

I have been taking some of my colleagues to and fro work every day free. I have spent so much on PMS. However, I can't ask for anything form them cos the more I assist, the more I get. So that is enough.

Thank you for helping them. God bless you.
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by Pinkdimples: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Please anyone willing to teach and show me a way on how to make legit money online? Person pikin need money 🙄🙄
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by saintopus(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:

Bro, forget that thing. We know who we voted and who Yakubu declared as the winner. That one shouldn't stop you for helping people.

Incidentally, if Peter Obi had won, he would have still done what ABAT, is doing.

What I will ask the many Obidients is

What would Obi done differently if he were in power?

The answer is certainly nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by FeelGoodAlways(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2023
saintopus:

Incidentally, if Peter Obi had won, he would have still done what ABAT, is doing.

What I will ask the many Obidients is

What would Obi done differently if he were in power?

The answer is certainly nothing.

Do you think Obi would remove subsidy the same way Tinubu has done? Without any palliabtives? Nothing to cushion the effect?
Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by henrimoto(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2023
Peachy14:
If you are the type that mingle with people you will certainly know that times are hard and there are people you are doing way better than. Recently I got a bag of rice and distribute it among 10 families.

The joy I had was unspeakable capare to the joy they have of having a meal for that day.

You see that little baby around your neighborhood coughing, your #500 cough syrup will go a long way. That school child without a writing material, your #1000 will go a long way, that mother buying bones at the butcher instead of meat, your #500 will go a long way etc.

Just look around you and put a smile on someone's face.Help someone today!

.. Helping to solve Certain persons' problems ( Not every tom,dick and harry)....brings this inward happiness and fulfillment.

1 Like

Re: As A Person, How Are You Helping People This Period? by Hamachi(f): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Yes by carpooling using DriveinHud app on Google play store.

Use it and thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace / At What Age Could A Child Own A Handset / Pick Wife For Your Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.