Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Peace - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Peace (1214 Views)

Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25
Peace

2 Likes

Re: Peace by immortalcrown(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25
We no reach 10 wey normal for this Nairaland.

He is a dependant cohabiting with a girl. His poor mother pays his school fees and feeds him and his girlfriend. He even added his picture to possibly attract other foolish girls to increase his mother's burdens.

18 Likes

Re: Peace by AsapTeddy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25
my girl abi my wife?

1 Like

Re: Peace by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25
Tracey000000900:
Good day NL I'm a student in my second year about to be through with ND studying Mass Communication... Lately, things have been hard and I'm trying to buy textbooks do assignments, and transport myself to campus every day...it has been a lot...this evening I got back from class and I couldn't find my girl at home...I called her then she made me realize she was going back to her mum's place to work... We had been together for many years and we already had two kids together... Before I decided to go back to school..im so depressed right now... She sounds like she is leaving me.. embarassed embarassed...I need help please there is a job I can do to help myself...My kids are with my parents and they are both schooling there.
Re: Peace by pointblank247(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25
Hmm you are a student living with a young woman, having children with her. You could not take care of the children so your mama is helping out, now you could not take care of yourself yet you want to hold on to a woman you may not be able to feed. You can not even call on God because you are living in sin, upon all these wahala you are carrying beared, .

All these are excess luggage which summerises the fact that you are not organised. Let the girl go and sort herself out while you try to organise yourself.

There is an igbo adage that says and I quote " obulu na utu gi ebulu gi uzo nwee olu, imara na nsogbu di"
Meaning, if your private part (blokos) get job before you, then you have trouble in your hands.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace by ibechris(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25
Una dey try.
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25
Thanks for the word of advice

pointblank247:
Hmm you are a student living with a young woman, having children with her. You could not take care of the children so your mama is helping out, now you could not take care of yourself yet you want to hold on to a woman you may not be able to feed. You can not even call on God because you are living in sin, upon all these wahala you are carrying beared, .

All these are excess luggage which summerises the fact that you are not organised. Let the girl go and sort herself out while you try to organise yourself.

There is an igbo adage that says and I quote " obulu na utu gi obulu gi uzo nwee olu, imara na nsogbu di"
Meaning, if your private part (blokos) get job before you, then you have trouble in your hands.
Re: Peace by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Jan 25
Tracey000000900:
Good day NL I'm a student in my second year about to be through with ND studying Mass Communication... Lately, things have been hard and I'm trying to buy textbooks do assignments, and transport myself to campus every day...it has been a lot...this evening I got back from class and I couldn't find my girl at home...I called her then she made me realize she was going back to her mum's place to work... We had been together for many years and we already had two kids together... Before I decided to go back to school..im so depressed right now... She sounds like she is leaving me.. embarassed embarassed...I need help please there is a job I can do to help myself...My kids are with my parents and they are both schooling there.
OMGosh! There are even kids involved in this relationship? Why are these people this wicked abeg! undecided

Why are Nigerians, living in a country without a welfare system, over 5 million children homeless and without a guardian, living this way still? What do you gain from ruining these innocent kids you bring into this world this way? lipsrsealed
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25
You wouldn't blame me because at first I was capable and everything was going fine...i use to work at an oil firm but at the long run I realized I needed to get more education...that was why I had to talk with my mum who is a teacher and she has been helping me take good care of my kids both male...my father agreed and I relocated to where I'm schooling at the moment..

Kobojunkie:
OMGosh! There are even kids involved in this relationship? Why are these people this wicked abeg! undecided

Why are Nigerians, living in a country without a welfare system, over 5 million children homeless and without a guardian, living this way still? What do you gain from ruining these innocent kids you bring into this world this way? lipsrsealed
Re: Peace by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Jan 25
Tracey000000900:
You wouldn't blame me because at first I was capable and everything was going fine...i use to work at an oil firm but at the long run I realized I needed to get more education...that was why I had to talk with my mum who is a teacher and she has been helping me take good care of my kids both male...my father agreed and I relocated to where I'm schooling at the moment..
How does one person on a teacher's salary adequately take care of not even one child but two? Come on naw! What does she do with a teacher's salary for 2 children? Even back when I was a kid and Gowon subsidized salaries for teachers, it still wasn't enough. But you are here trying to get me to believe that in 2024, a teacher's salary is enough to cater to not one but two kids? For realzzz! undecided

Consider their competition in places like South Africa, America, or Korea. Do you think those people there are fools waiting to make sure they first have more than enough before having kids? Why is this still Africa for crying out loud? And don't get me started on the state of the economy... argh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25
My parents are the best...i will be through with ND this year and I will be back and continue to take good care of my kids.. What about their mother who took her things and left what should I do about that..

Kobojunkie:
How does one person on a teacher's salary adequately take care of not even one child but two? Come on naw! What does she do with a teacher's salary for 2 children? Even back when I was a kid and Gowon subsidized salaries for teachers, it still wasn't enough. But you are here trying to get me to believe that in 2024, a teacher's salary is enough to cater to not one but two kids? For realzzz! undecided

Consider their competition in places like South Africa, America, or Korea. Do you think those people there are fools waiting to make sure they first have more than enough before having kids? Why is this still Africa for crying out loud? And don't get me started on the state of the economy... argh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Peace by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Jan 25
Tracey000000900:
■ My parents are the best...i will be through with ND this year and I will be back and continue to take good care of my kids..
■ What about their mother who took her things and left what should I do about that..
So on a meager teacher's salary, your parents will give the children the best rate of education they would require to excel in at least Nigeria of today and tomorrow? undecided

2. Since you are not married to the mother, and you chose to have kids without getting her to contribute to the upkeep of her kids, you may need to get a court to demand she pay child support to you since you are their caretaker. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peace by fyzaila: 9:48pm On Jan 25
How do you even cohabit without marriage? this bit any responsible person out there's imagination. Like how do you just start living like husband and wife and even go as far as bringing kids into the sin you're committing? And to even know that both your parents and hers watch this happen without any form of rebuking, is surprising. That lady now, will now go about with bitterness and start looking for one dude to pin herself on. Smh undecided
Re: Peace by Peakdesign23(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25
Your girlfriend or wife? Suffer no good, I no blame her.
Re: Peace by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Jan 25
Peakdesign23:
Your girlfriend or wife? Suffer no good, I no blame her.
She is just as culpable in this since she opened her legs to have those kids. If I were in OP's shoes, I will at least take her to court for attempting to abandon her kids with him. She should be made to pay child support of some kind to him at least. Children are humans and have rights too. undecided
Re: Peace by Lamanii22(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25
Hmmmm I think she made the right decision by leaving, just try and work hard, it’s not easy on her too, she may not be feeding well… her mom may take care of her better for now just try and get a job, make money so you can take care of her and the kids
Re: Peace by lashout1: 10:44pm On Jan 25
Painting an imaginary picture around every sentence in your concerns should call for evaluation.

This what you as a man would had liaise with her to go to her mum since things ain't rigid at the moment. She being wise took a better decision you dey complain about feeling bad

You claimed you were working and made money before the thought to further your studies, please don't create a statistical fact that making money before education is terrific because it is a common knowledge for you to had weighed your savings before handbaging her from day 1 instead of her visiting at interval.
Re: Peace by Smitaro100(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25
🙄
Re: Peace by sameoldguy: 7:19am On Jan 26
I don’t understand how people without job cohabit and also have kids too without getting married? You people are just the reason why many kids don’t have good education and grows up to feel unloved.
Re: Peace by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:20am On Jan 26
U set,you need flogging
Re: Peace by StPete: 8:47am On Jan 26
What nonsense!!!

You’re a student that cannot feed properly yet your dick Dey shoot pikin like rats up and down. Worse yet, you cannot take care of the children, you had to further labour your poor mother with raising your children. You’re not even concerned about how to find money, you’re more concerned about why a woman would leave you because u won’t have any pvssy to be fvcking every night for free.

I wish the govt can arrest people like u who have no ideal plans but just carelessly giving birth anyhow. I’m so pissed right now. You’re not even concerned about how you will feed, you’re more concerned about starving another man’s daughter as long as she stays with you to supply you endless kpekus. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Peace by Mindlog: 8:59am On Jan 26
Tracey000000900:

You needed more education, why didn't you go for a part time OND program while still working? By the way, what is the career prospect of one with OND in Mass communication in today's Nigeria?
Re: Peace by 1Sharon(f): 9:11am On Jan 26
Who sent you to have two children?
Re: Peace by SkengRay: 12:02pm On Jan 26
1Sharon:
Hey Buttercup, We Can make ours too wink
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26
I need direction that was why I came on here...lemme not lie it's not about pkekus...i can't leave my girl...we have been through thick and thin...right now I need good guidance on what ever aspect of life I should go to...on a norm it's not that we ain't eating well...i make money aside....im paying my rents and also sometimes I send supports home...im the first son and I didn't get some directions from home most of the things I'm going through right now is what I learnt the hard way...but That is not really the issue...i need good guidance..

StPete:
What nonsense!!!

You’re a student that cannot feed properly yet your dick Dey shoot pikin like rats up and down. Worse yet, you cannot take care of the children, you had to further labour your poor mother with raising your children. You’re not even concerned about how to find money, you’re more concerned about why a woman would leave you because u won’t have any pvssy to be fvcking every night for free.

I wish the govt can arrest people like u who have no ideal plans but just carelessly giving birth anyhow. I’m so pissed right now. You’re not even concerned about how you will feed, you’re more concerned about starving another man’s daughter as long as she stays with you to supply you endless kpekus. Tueh
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26
Yes I have my aspiration with the Nigerian customs...i want to serve my country

I'm already in ND 2 will be through this 2024 by God grace...Amen

Mindlog:

You needed more education, why didn't you go for a part time OND program while still working? By the way, what is the career prospect of one with OND in Mass communication in today's Nigeria?
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26
grin grin
1Sharon:
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26
Yinmu

StPete:
What nonsense!!!

Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26
I accept but I will rough it till I'm through

My brothers use to tell never to leave my girl anytime because oun ti a ba fisile ni enu awure n to...
I have laptop and phone I need support mk person just teach better filling job I will come back here to give testimony embarassed embarassed

lashout1:
Painting an imaginary picture around every sentence in your concerns should call for evaluation.

This what you as a man would had liaise with her to go to her mum since things ain't rigid at the moment. She being wise took a better decision you dey complain about feeling bad

You claimed you were working and made money before the thought to further your studies, please don't create a statistical fact that making money before education is terrific because it is a common knowledge for you to had weighed your savings before handbaging her from day 1 instead of her visiting at interval.

Re: Peace by StPete: 2:17pm On Jan 26
Tracey000000900:
I need direction that was why I came on here...lemme not lie it's not about pkekus...i can't leave my girl...we have been through thick and thin...right now I need good guidance on what ever aspect of life I should go to...on a norm it's not that we ain't eating well...i make money aside....im paying my rents and also sometimes I send supports home...im the first son and I didn't get some directions from home most of the things I'm going through right now is what I learnt the hard way...but That is not really the issue...i need good guidance..

If you want to enter anyone's good book including your wife, go and hustle and bring back your children to live with you and your wife. Otherwise stay alone and hustle without any distractions while she hustles wherever she is. Once she sees that your finances have improved, she will come back to you by herself. Until then, stay alone and hustle hard. I just hope you have not also been dependent on her for feeding.
Re: Peace by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Jan 26
Tracey000000900:
■ I need direction that was why I came on here...lemme not lie it's not about pkekus...i can't leave my girl...we have been through thick and thin.
■ ..right now I need good guidance on what ever aspect of life I should go to...on a norm it's not that we ain't eating well...i make money aside....im paying my rents and also sometimes I send supports home...im the first son and I didn't get some directions from home most of the things I'm going through right now is what I learnt the hard way...but That is not really the issue...i need good guidance..
You can't leave her, you have both been through thick and thin. It is not about knacks yet you never thought to make a wife of her, never considered mentioning her situation and never said a word of her own educational status. (She is a human being with a functional brain like yours or are we to believe she is retarded or handicapped?) The kain value some of you place on your women makes one wonder whether women will ever rise in that country. undecided

You claim you work pay rent, and this and that, and also send money home regularly so you should be fine then. With that tone, we should take it that everyone should be happy, so why is your gal leaving you if all is good, according to you? undecided
Re: Peace by Tracey000000900(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26
Ok

Kobojunkie:
You can't leave her, you have both been through thick and thin. It is not about knacks yet you never thought to make a wife of her, never considered her joblessness and never mentioned a word of her own educational status. (She is a human being with a functional brain like yours or are we to believe she is retarded or handicapped?) The kain value some of you place on your women makes one wonder whether women will ever rise in that country. undecided

You claim you work pay rent, and this and that, and also sent money home so you should be fine then. Why is your gal leaving you if all is well well as you describe. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Guilt? / Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband / Just Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.