Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Eid-El-kabir: Timi Of Ede Congratulates Subjects Worldwide, Harps On Peace, Tole - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eid-El-kabir: Timi Of Ede Congratulates Subjects Worldwide, Harps On Peace, Tole (165 Views)

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eid-El-kabir: Timi Of Ede Congratulates Subjects Worldwide, Harps On Peace, Tole by Marcus07: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Eid-El-kabir: Timi of Ede congratulates subjects worldwide, harps on peace, tolerance

Timi of Ede land, HRM OBA DR. MUNIRUDEEN ADESOLA LAWAL, LAMINISA THE 1ST, has rejoiced with all Ede sons and daughters around the world on the occasion of this year's eid-el-kabr, urging them to be peaceful and tolerant wherever they are.

The first class royal father, made this known in a congratulatory message signed by his media aide, Dapo Akinyele, the copy which was made available to newsmen in Ede on Friday.

Laminisa averred that the festive season implies the moment of sober reflection on the sanctity of promise and it's great reward, as exemplified by prophet Ibrahim.

He added that the act of keeping promise, if duly and diligently adhered to would solve more than half of the present challenges facing Nigeria, as he called on political leaders at all levels to emulate this virtue.

Laminisa, therefore, made case for concerted efforts towards ending the spate of insurgency and other criminal tendencies, saying Nigeria needs peaceful co-existence to strengthen her economy.

The leading monarch, who is presently on holy pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia, also used the medium to pray for Nigeria under the leadership of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, President and Commander- In-Chief of the armed forces, as well as the Governor of Osun State, Senator Nurudeen Jackson Ademola Adeleke, in his quest to better the lots of the good people of the State.

He said, " I heartily felicitate all my sons and daughters around the world on this year's eid-el-kabr.

"I wish them hitch -free celebration wherever they are around the globe, and enjoin them to be peaceful and tolerant with people around them irrespective of their faith and colour.

"May Almighty Allah protect us against evil to celebrate more of this special moment of sober reflection. Happy eid-el-kabir !

(1) (Reply)

Educate Buda - Self-Transcendence / Apostle Joshua Selman// God Spoke To Me For Three Years About This / I Am That I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.