Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church (829 Views)

Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by Bigbrothergisth(f): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
Adesua Etomi-Wellington and Banky W, a famous couple, aren't letting anything stand in the way of their joyful marriage as they take part in a peaceful Sunday service despite rumors that the latter had an affair with his side chic.

Adesua and Banky W were photographed together attending the WaterBrook Church in Lekki, Lagos, where Mercy Chinwo's husband, Blessed Uzochikwa, is the senior pastor.

The duo could be seen singing along to the worship song that was playing in the chapel while holding hands.

Unconfirmed rumors claim that Banky W got his longtime best friend Niyola pregnant, and she has refused to have the baby.

The pair has not yet addressed the matter amid the chaos.

Adesua Etomi-Wellington and Banky W, a famous couple, aren't letting anything stand in the way of their joyful marriage as they take part in a peaceful Sunday service despite rumors that the latter had an affair with his side chic.

Adesua and Banky W were photographed together attending the WaterBrook Church in Lekki, Lagos, where Mercy Chinwo's husband, Blessed Uzochikwa, is the senior pastor.

The duo could be seen singing along to the worship song that was playing in the chapel while holding hands.

Unconfirmed rumors claim that Banky W got his longtime best friend Niyola pregnant, and she has refused to have the baby.

The pair has not yet addressed the matter amid the chaos.

Source

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2023/06/in-midst-of-cheating-scandal-banky-w.html?m=1

Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by TemplarLandry: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Good.

1 Like

Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by advanceDNA: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Adesua be like "any woman wey sleep with my man, na promo she do with her yansh..... I no dey leave banky for anybody"

2 Likes

Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by azadus18: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
No retreat ..no surrender
Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by Savedday2: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
She gat no choice.

Is it because the guy dey manage her?

All 9ja girls are ashawo, some do it codedly and others do it openly.

If you know the level of prostitution she has done, u won't baff for 5days.
Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by Caramia2020(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
You want them to separate? they will surely settle the issue, abi na today men de cast?
Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by Wawelexy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
She knows there's going to be pay back time, reason she isn't bothered
Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
So na bonanza that other lady use her Pomo do
Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by Ehinjuola: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
Ppl wey Dey use una catch cruise
Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by Babinski: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
Savedday2:
She gat no choice.

Is it because the guy dey manage her?

All 9ja girls are ashawo, some do it codedly and others do it openly.

If you know the level of prostitution she has done, u won't baff for 5days.

You shouldn't come here to defame people all because your identity is hidden on a faceless forum. What evidence of prostitution do you have against the young lady to warrant your statements here?

1 Like

Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by siofra(f): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
From what I've observed, gistlover is never wrong. No smoke without fire.
Re: In The Midst Of A Cheating Scandal, Banky & Adesua Were Seen Attending Church by oluwaseyi0: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
media should let this people breath

(1) (Reply)

Help My Life I Dont Want To Die / Are All Women Like This?? / What Advice Will You Give Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.