Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) (4548 Views)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo) / HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by kyber(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
So after church today I went out to see a female friend in her hostel and I got there to meet her cooking and saw 5 of her friends who are TikTokers there, I’m the only guy and they are talking to themselves but I feel left out and I don’t know what to say.
I feel like I’m boring so please help me with some words to say to put up an interesting conversation before shame kill me
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by psucc(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Judt shout at the top of your voice TINUBU WILL NOT BE SWORN-IN repeatedly.

Just see the miracle that will follow.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by funshint(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Just shout "yes daddy". Thank me later grin

6 Likes

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:
So after church today I went out to see a female friend in her hostel and I got there to meet her cooking and saw 5 of her friends who are TikTokers there, I’m the only guy and they are talking to themselves but I feel left out and I don’t know what to say.
I feel like I’m boring so please help me with some words to say to put up an interesting conversation before shame kill me
You don't have to say anything.... Just share bread give dem and wait for the magic.

13 Likes

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:

TikTok girls are very boring. Don’t worry, the only reason you can’t relate is cause they’re talking their TikTok garbage language. You’re alright.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by VinnyBaba: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tell them that you are a Washerman that specializes in WASHING GIRLS PANTS'. embarassed

See magic things that will start happening Ehnn. cheesy 😀

1 Like

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by kyber(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Tell them that you are a Washerman that specializes in WASHING GIRLS PANTS'. embarassed

See magic things that will start happening Ehnn. cheesy 😀

Abeg be serious

3 Likes

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by kyber(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

TikTok girls are very boring. Don’t worry, the only reason you can’t relate is cause they’re talking their TikTok garbage language. You’re alright.

There is no way to join in their conversation sef
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by nifemi25(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
No put mouth for wetin no consigne you.... just maintain your champion

9 Likes

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by honour7: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Just tell one of them to spread her legs, u want to see the colour of her pant, na you go faint by the time they finish with u

3 Likes

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by Foodqueen(f): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Must you remain there.

FFO
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
until them curse before you go wise

1 Like

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by Monogamy: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
6 girls?

How have you been able to maintain your sanity?

I am yet to get this logic behind womanizing
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by Joyrider404(f): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Y'all should do dance competition,play t and d
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by Kojochyke(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sorry daddy
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by kyber(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:
6 girls?

How have you been able to maintain your sanity?

I am yet to get this logic behind womanizing

I almost lost it too o
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:

There is no way to join in their conversation sef
How come ur always having same problems and never taking advise. I think ur a silly troll
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by kyber(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Killbillz:

How come ur always having same problems and never taking advise. I think ur a silly troll

Please state some point to buttress your point
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by kyber(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Joyrider404:
Y'all should do dance competition,play t and d

T and D with only one boy?

Put yourself in their position would you do it?
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by HellVictorinho7: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
where dis one come out 4rm sef

2 Likes

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by kyber(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
where dis one come out 4rm sef

How do you mean?
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by HellVictorinho7: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

How do you mean?
sumtin dey pepper me
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by ffo(m): 1:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Foodqueen:
Must you remain there.

FFO
Why my mention
Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by Warl0ck: 5:41am On Apr 03, 2023
Op just say: can we have 3some 6some? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) by okrikaboi: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2023
Why is the Op giving a fu!k as far as you have acknowledged their presence you have nothing else to say unless they engage you. They are already acquainted and should make you feel comfortable. I no understand why boys no dey get sense.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Gloat/ Celebrate Hakimi / Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.