Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos (21661 Views)

I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Which Of These Were You "Disciplined" With While Growing Up? / Lagos State In The 80s And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by schoolboymatt(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
catcher-catcher!
catcher biggie belle grin
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by miketayo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
PerfectStranger:
How about papa ajasco?

Indomie generation can't relate tho cool

That was much later,
we watched secret of the sand sledge hammer in the mid 90s

2 Likes

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
randymirrors:
We were fairly rich and lived in one of the high brow areas in Ikeja. I finished from Corona primary school. Nothing like Lekki then. Someone said there was no satellite, but of course there was.

We had a satellite dish. Also access to games..the ones I remember clearly well are Super Mario and Contra. Another game.."shooting a flying bird" with a toy-like gun (can't remember the name of the game).

No matter how rich you were, you'd still go outside to play ten ten, suwe, mother may I. Though we were not allowed to play these games in school. My school had a dedicated playground.

We didn't have a gen then and there was no need for one though I think some families had. Can't remember now.

Those days were the BEST. Some won't understand this but it's the truth. There was communal relationship and everyone lived with contentment irrespective of the little you had.

It's interesting to read your perspective as a "rich kid" (apologies if you find this offensive). I was also considered a "rich kid" (which looking back now I can understand the perception) in my backwater in the then Bendel State. We didn't play with the neighbourhood kids but school was a completely different ball game. Played every damned game you mentioned. S7 we, catcher, police and thief, "I touch you last", hide and seek. We climbed trees to pluck Indian almonds (locally called ebelebor- Delta and Edo people will know this fruit). We made kites. Played with everyone irrespective of tribe and religion. In fact it was until my university days that I understood what it meant to be Igbo or Yoruba (I am neither). People were United against the military government. I remember the Gideon Orkar coup and the panic it caused on the Sunday it happened. It's sad looking at the country today and seeing the mess it has become

6 Likes

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Maysdevices:
Not like it
was a better place, the mentality of the people were better.

Nigerians were nation builders, culturally sensitive and called Nigeria home. Nothing like Naija is a shithole because the shithole was home.

Home is where your heart is.

So "better" would be relative. We had electricity. Public water supply. There were no high fences. I remember the first time my dad bought a generator. It was a blue Yamaha. And we were seen as "big man children". The society was more egalitarian. Or looked so to me as a kid

4 Likes

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by marca(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
When things were good... When we enjoyed the best of life.... I can remember towards the late 80s and early 90s when I was in onitolo primary school Surulere Lagos...my feeding pocket money is 25 Kobo and I used to see myself a very rich dude... How time flies
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
vastolord4:
We look at our aunties and uncles playing rough play and well be laughing without knowing they were tapping current.. I swear, kids then were soo innocent

Light supply wasn't the problem then, the problem was what to do with the light.. schedule was really tight then.. the only tv program we saw then was Santa babra, sledge hammer, power rangers, voltron
And sometimes on festive seasons ; we used to go to Apapa amusement park.

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
airsaylongcome:

It's interesting to read your perspective as a "rich kid" (apologies if you find this offensive). I was also considered a "rich kid" (which looking back now I can understand the perception) in my backwater in the then Bendel State. We didn't play with the neighbourhood kids but school was a completely different ball game. Player every damned game you mentioned. S7 we, catcher, police and thief, "I touch you last", hide and seek. We climbed trees to pluck Indian almonds (locally called ebelebor- Delta and Edo people will know this fruit). We made kites. Played with everyone irrespective of tribe and religion. In fact it was until my university days that I understood what it meant to be Igbo or Yoruba (I am neither). People were United against the military government. I remember the Gideon Orkar coup and the panic it caused on the Sunday it happened. It's sad looking at the country today and seeing the mess it has become
We also used to play O G O soccer which is score a goal and become the goal-keeper.

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
postigar:
People of God
As way back 91,92,93, there was already satellite dish and cable network we used to watch captain planet, space ghost, thunder the barbarian, jossie and the pussy cat, centurions(power extreme), Mr T, the Flintstones, He-man, Thundercats and many more am still trying to remember.

Then there were game consoles already out then by that period
There was family computer, Sega drive, the was nitendo(Ness) and super nitendo(sness)

Then if you owned any of this game consoles your parents were topnotch and if u guys had cable TV then. Then few years later CTL came out

Was very fortunate to have most of these while growing up

I watched usa 94 worldcup way back i was in pry 6 ...on satelite tv , at a rich friend house , that was rhe first time i watch satelite tv

We would escape from pry school because we were the senior boys ready to graduate so we dont care haha

We will go and watch mtv music channel as well ....the satelite dish in my friend house is as big as the one in most telecom companies haha but today jist a decoder and antenna is doing the work ..
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by dododawa1: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ijesha connect
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by thaoriginator: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sweetest so so sweeet

Especially if it's ikoyi/Lagos Island
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by emonis88: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
80s started with Operation feed the nation, then war against indisisi and SAP now finished the decade with most parents out of job!

80s and 90s were military years and aluta of June 12 annulment! Even the Eyo Festival was not spared of fights and bloodshed in Lagos.

Real life of back to the drawing board progress started in the year 2000 and upwards. That is why Lagosians suffered the most and when we demand for respect and reciprocity from Igboland, give us o. We can not suffer double jeopardy of having visitors cheat us by keeping their own 100% from us after all we went through to build , defend and revive our city to a place that welcome them in droves today.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God bless him for the renaissance of our city under his leadership. Col. Marwa tried too but too much filth , bomb blasts, OPC/ Hausa war and assassination of our Yoruba leaders remain a blight on his tenure.
U should ve said this back then, then we would have known if Lagos would ve grown to this stage,that ur pride pushing u to such statements.

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Cantonese: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Source

Life was very easy.

Nigerians co-habited with joy and pride.

Food was surplus.

Those in face me I face you were happy together.

Gulder sold for 1 naira 10 kobo. There was naira and kobo. The highest denomination of currency was 20 naira.
Coke sold for 8 kobo.

With one naira, you could buy bread, tinned milk, cubed sugar (st. Louis or Tate), eggs and ororo for breakfast.

Friends would gather together buying cartons of beer for shacking daily. Pepper soup too much.

There was mutual trust.

There was bole kaja.

There was LMTS and later became LSTC. There was Marcopolo.

Festac town came and was very beautiful to live.

Telephones were the old types, by overhead wires. You go turn am tire.

Ebenezar Obey, Dan Maraya Jos, Sunny Ade, Osasebe, etc held Nigerians spell bound.

Christmas was very joyful. Well celebrated by all citizens, irrespective of religion. Ileya was a massive celebration. One Alhaji could slaughter 100 rams, aside from cows. Everywhere meat na brekete for all.

Transportation was cheap.

The roads were safe. One could travel at any hour. The only concern was armed robbers. No herdsmen or kidnappers.

Post offices worked well. You could send telex and telegram. You could use postal orders as monetary exchange.

Nothing like Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Urhobo.
You could live happily wherever you wanted with your family.

In Lagos, there was Gondola. Night clubs brekete. Bobby Benson dey.

Leventis, Kingsway and UTC were the superstores then. You go enter form Oyibo there. Some people dey leave slippers outside before them enter.

Kingsway is as the name for your fast food. Kingsway finally metamorphosed into Mr. Biggs in 1989, with the first branch in Apapa, followed by Apongbon and Ojota branches.

The life in Nigeria was beautiful. To japa was not necessary. For those in Lagos, going to Kirikiri shooting range to watch the shooting of armed robbers was regular.

There was plenty of integrity, honesty, trust and accountability. Mercedes Benz cars were highly respected.

All the above, na one man scatter them all. The name is Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida. Nigeria was wrecked between 1985 and 1992. Abacha continued the ruination. Finally politicians took away the peace of this country. Since 1999, Nigerians have technically been at war with each other. Poverty has become the order of the day. In those days if you were fraudulent, nobody would ever come near you anymore. Today 419 is celebrated nationwide.

What a shame!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Emeka71:
We also used to play O G O soccer which is score a goal and become the goal-keeper.

We had
something similar called "tip and score" where "tip" meant to dribble lol
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Lukuluku69(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Source

Good Old days.

It use to be Kingsway and Bhojsons and Leventis Stores were the main thing. Mr Biggs came late in the 80s. Meat Pies, Fan Ice, Big Deep, Gala etc were the in thing with a bottle of 7up or Coke and it could even be the Can version.

I remember frequenting the Stores at Marina Lagos on numerous occasion. It was really fun back then. Schools run Morning and Afternoon beats/Shifts. If you are in morning Session you have the chance to roam in the afternoon and vice versa.

TV? Only Two in my entire Neighborhood and it comes with a Lock like a Cupboard of wardrobe.

We happily trek to school, no School Buses. Schools were majorly government owned. Growing up the only Private School I know of is the Corona School, ADRAO on Victoria Island and NWC Schools at Yaba.

I
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Greenfaces: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Source

I can imagine how people bought lands in lekki for almost free that turned out to be fortunes for their generation
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Lucymercy: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
KingAzubuike:

Source
There was genuine love , will woo girls with love letters, lurking in the dark to toast ou potential lover. Life was sweet then
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by randymirrors(f): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
airsaylongcome:

It's interesting to read your perspective as a "rich kid" (apologies if you find this offensive). I was also considered a "rich kid" (which looking back now I can understand the perception) in my backwater in the then Bendel State. We didn't play with the neighbourhood kids but school was a completely different ball game. Played every damned game you mentioned. S7 we, catcher, police and thief, "I touch you last", hide and seek. We climbed trees to pluck Indian almonds (locally called ebelebor-

Oh jeez. Forgot to mention the climbing trees part. I was good at climbing guava trees then. Unlike you, my parents allowed us play with other kids and visit too. No restrictions. My parents were very liberal in the way they brought us up.

Like you, I didn't know the difference between tribes. I went to a Federal boarding school so everyone was the same. It was when I joined NL I understood our differences.

I used to enjoy riots those days sha😂 cos it meant no school. At the same time, I also remember how my dad would try to maneuver his way by passing through alternative, longer routes with a bunch of leaves attached to his windscreen. Those days were really good.

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Lukuluku69(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Cantonese:

Life was very easy.

Nigerians co-habited with joy and pride.

Food was surplus.

Those in face me I face you were happy together.

Gulder sold for 1 naira 10 kobo. There was naira and kobo. The highest denomination of currency was 20 naira.
Coke sold for 8 kobo.

With one naira, you could buy bread, tinned milk, cubed sugar (st. Louis or Tate), eggs and ororo for breakfast.

Friends would gather together buying cartons of beer for shacking daily. Pepper soup too much.

There was mutual trust.

There was bole kaja.

There was LMTS and later became LSTC. There was Marcopolo.

Festac town came and was very beautiful to live.

Telephones were the old types, by overhead wires. You go turn am tire.

Ebenezar Obey, Dan Maraya Jos, Sunny Ade, Osasebe, etc held Nigerians spell bound.

Christmas was very joyful. Well celebrated by all citizens, irrespective of religion. Ileya was a massive celebration. One Alhaji could slaughter 100 rams, aside from cows. Everywhere meat na brekete for all.

Transportation was cheap.

The roads were safe. One could travel at any hour. The only concern was armed robbers. No herdsmen or kidnappers.

Post offices worked well. You could send telex and telegram. You could use postal orders as monetary exchange.

Nothing like Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Urhobo.
You could live happily wherever you wanted with your family.

In Lagos, there was Gondola. Night clubs brekete. Bobby Benson dey.

Leventis, Kingsway and UTC were the superstores then. You go enter form Oyibo there. Some people dey leave slippers outside before them enter.

Kingsway is as the name for your fast food. Kingsway finally metamorphosed into Mr. Biggs in 1989, with the first branch in Apapa, followed by Apongbon and Ojota branches.

The life in Nigeria was beautiful. To japa was not necessary. For those in Lagos, going to Kirikiri shooting range to watch the shooting of armed robbers was regular.

There was plenty of integrity, honesty, trust and accountability. Mercedes Benz cars were highly respected.

All the above, na one man scatter them all. The name is Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida. Nigeria was wrecked between 1985 and 1992. Abacha continued the ruination. Finally politicians took away the peace of this country. Since 1999, Nigerians have technically been at war with each other. Poverty has become the order of the day. In those days if you were fraudulent, nobody would ever come near you anymore. Today 419 is celebrated nationwide.

What a shame!

Very true.

Everything was cool.

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by RALPHOW(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nice memories
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Cantonese: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
80s started with Operation feed the nation, then war against indisisi and SAP now finished the decade with most parents out of job!

80s and 90s were military years and aluta of June 12 annulment! Even the Eyo Festival was not spared of fights and bloodshed in Lagos.

Real life of back to the drawing board progress started in the year 2000 and upwards. That is why Lagosians suffered the most and when we demand for respect and reciprocity from Igboland, give us o. We can not suffer double jeopardy of having visitors cheat us by keeping their own 100% from us after all we went through to build , defend and revive our city to a place that welcome them in droves today.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God bless him for the renaissance of our city under his leadership. Col. Marwa tried too but too much filth , bomb blasts, OPC/ Hausa war and assassination of our Yoruba leaders remain a blight on his tenure.

Talking always rubbish.

Operation feed the nation did not start in the 80s. It was earlier, under Obasanjo as the head of state. It was quite effective, as people were encouraged to go farming. Obasanjo returned to Otta in 1979, to the farm that he set up. That’s why you hear of Otta farm today. Obasanjo’s years as the head of state was 1975 - 1979.

War against indiscipline (WAI) came under baba go slow. The baba who put Nigerians into absolute misery, who your likes supported for eight years. A terrible leader, with no idea of how proper nations are run. Thankfully he has gone back to what he professionally does well - looking after cows. His regime was very horrible between 1983 Dec 31 and 1985 Aug 27. Nigerians suffered terrible humiliation in the hands of soldiers. Warehouses of business people were broken into, goods sold off by soldiers in the presence that they were hoarding essential commodities. Nigerians heaved a sigh of relief, just like this year, when IBB removed him.

The same IBB introduced SAP and SFEM. He ended the import license regime and looting took another step. He devalued the naira when SFEM was introduced in August 1986. The naira traded at 3-1 against the dollar, as against 50 kobo to one dollar at the CBN. All those years as a Nigerian, you could take your naira to the streets of Europe and America to exchange in any BDC of your choice. You would see the notices in the boards everywhere. By the time IBB left, the naira was trading for N19 - $1.

Eyo was celebrated by all in Lagos, irrespective of tribe. Take off your shoes, take off your hats and hair ties, get into the whole of Idumota, Iga Idunganran, as far as race course and enjoy yourself.

Tribalism was not existent. Nobody cared.

Marwa flushed away all the agberos with operation sweep between 1996 and 1998. They ran away from bus stops. Ask any Lagosian of that period. Marwa chased away herdsmen from the streets of Lagos. He chased them away from agbo malu, at marine beach Ajegunle, to the present Oko Oba, Agege. Your baba became the governor of Lagos state in 1999 and agberos returned to rule with him.

Today, tribalism has become the order of the day. Those of you who carry baba so pe story around will never ask questions to know what went wrong. For your information, your politicians ruined this country and not the citizens.

9 Likes

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Allisgud: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
I remember yr 98 99 with 30# u go chop rice beans plus macaroni with big Titus fish head belleful,pure water bag is #50 egg is 3 for 50#,I remember this outdoor game,popo dey sweet o but u go taya grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Oritna94(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
I enjoyed my childhood then in the late 80s/ 90s. It was so much fun. No fear of kidnapping. We go to school without fear. We trek back home gisting along the way. TV stations opened by 4pm. I loved watching Voltron, danger mouse, incredible hulk. Captain planet. We ate well then. Chai. I pity my kids now. They are not enjoying half of what we enjoyed those days.
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by sacajawea: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
OmoOgunOriginal:
Has anyone talked about the rampant armed robbery and burning of thieves?

Or the mountains of waste like what is normal in Abia state right now?
Yes... just Like in Oshodi right?
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
randymirrors:

Oh jeez. Forgot to mention the climbing trees part. I was good at climbing guava trees then. Unlike you, my parents allowed us play with other kids and visit too. No restrictions. My parents were very liberal in the way they brought us up.

Like you, I didn't know the difference between tribes. I went to a Federal boarding school so everyone was the same. It was when I joined NL I understood our differences.

I used to enjoy riots those days sha😂 cos it meant no school. At the same time, I also remember how my dad would try to maneuver his way by passing through alternative, longer routes with a bunch of leaves attached to his windscreen. Those days were really good.

How could I forget putting green leaves on your car during riots. You will be heading in one direction and see people heading from that direction with leaves in front of their cars. You had two options. Sharply park and cut your own leaves or do a u-turn. And those riots were rarely hijacked by hoodlums and criminals, at least not iny neck.of the woods.

We had Guava trees in front of our GRA residence and had become bored of climbing them. Their branches were not as strong and the trees were not as tall as say mango or "ebelebor". So climbing these other ones were more "fun" and risqué. We learned to take aim and throw a stick at a fruit located were no man dare climbed to. Today I don't even think children have seen those fruits grow on a tree.
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Officialmrt: 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
randymirrors:
We were fairly rich and lived in one of the high brow areas in Ikeja. I finished from Corona primary school. Nothing like Lekki then. Someone said there was no satellite, but of course there was.

We had a satellite dish. Also access to games..the ones I remember clearly well are Super Mario and Contra. Another game.."shooting a flying bird" with a toy-like gun (can't remember the name of the game).

No matter how rich you were, you'd still go outside to play ten ten, suwe, mother may I, boju boju, mama & papa. Though we were not allowed to play these games in school. My school had a dedicated playground.

We didn't have a gen then and there was no need for one though I think some families had. Can't remember now.

Additional tv stations we had then were DBN and Clapperboard. TV programmes available were kiddies vision 101, sesame street, the invisible man, Robin hood, Voltron, Tom and Jerry (I'm not big on cartoons so if there are more asides these, I can't remember). Locals were ripples, behind the clouds, checkmate, village headmaster....

I also remember Tosin Jegede, Chichi of Africa.

Older musicians were Blakky, Alex Zitto, Edna Ogholi, the man that sang "ifeoma I want to marry you (love this song die), Majek Fashek, Raski Mono, Christy Essien, Junior & Pretty,

Those days were the BEST. Some won't understand this but it's the truth. There was communal relationship and everyone lived with contentment irrespective of the little you had.
That was Felix liberty(ifeoma I want to marry you)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by defemz(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Actually, I disagree

1980's started off well, then the oil price crashed, and the economy went down. Then prices of food went up under Buhari, and then SAP came with IBB.

Times were hard then, and Nigerians complained well well. It's easy to look back and think it was all well, but that was the era of things like O-1-0, Kabu-kabu, and Andrew checking out (yes people started japa then). The era when the naira started falling down.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

This is an account from someone who actually lived through that time.

1 Like

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by DesChyko: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
My teenage favourites then were Samurai X, then Godzilla. I don't remember when Tweenies and Teletubbies came into the mix but it's alright, no pressure but everyday from Monday to Fridays, we were sure to meet these cartoons when were back home. 😂

Saturday Cadbury Breakfast show were really hard to come by as we were busy with chores chores chores 😶

2 Likes

Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by sacajawea: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
ceejay80s:
Super fun in the 70s
3 bedroom hous rent was 30kobo per year
Petrol was 30kobo per litre
Education was free
Brand new car then was 1000 naira
Agege bread 10kobo
Tribalism was 5%, now it's 100%
Cartina shoe reigned back then
Three top was our juice then
A bottle of cocoa cola was 10kobo

But how is it was it to get the money then??
The smaller Kobo's and ₦1000...
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Officialmrt: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Allisgud:
this movie use to have one lovely sound track like that
You are my passion for life
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by kunle75(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Source

At the end of every term in school, they shared math set and books both reading and writing.
And life was better too
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by Officialmrt: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
schoolboymatt:
catcher-catcher!
catcher biggie belle grin
You forgot mummy and daddy abi u wan form like say u no do? grin grin grin
Re: What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos by slowbam(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Life was basically better in those days, morals what at is peak back then!
Ladies dress very decently it took me time to see a lady's underwear or pant.
I remember the way I greet I usually prostrate to greet every adulthood.
We were so discipline unlike now, we know what to watch on TV.
Omoh those days make sense abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man O War Ranks / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily / 10 Yabs We yabbed Ourselves When We Were Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.