Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana (26492 Views)

Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace / Kogi Borrowed Billions From Banks Despite Paris Club Refund & Bailouts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by frog12: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
tell us how this man knows what he is saying. how does cockroach protect astronauts

we dey wait

Segzy19:
The ignorant ones will disdain this report.

I know professor Oluwalana... He surely knows what he is saying .....
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Emmarchike: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
See wetin too much book cause ....prof export all your feaces from your soakaway
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Segzy19: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
You are the dullard here. Go check him out online and you won't be spewing out this garbage from your thrash mouth.

What he has said is too complex for your little brain. So don't bother your head about it. It's not for people of low intelligence like you...

So rest

Tifnubudrugs:

He is just another oluwole professor talking garbage!

The olodo didn't even bother to make research on the practicability of exporting the so-called cockroaches. How do you stop them from decaying? What volume you have to catch for it to become profitable? The species that are highly sought after etc.

That's how professors that know their onions discuss!

Imagine talking about mining gold in faeces. Using faeces to save astronauts bla bla bla.

There is no difference between this olodo of a professor and a village madman who entertains passers by with incoherent gist. I pity his unfortunate students grin grin
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Georgejeez: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
He must have gotten that inspiration of selling Faeces by looking at the mirror every morning...

Thats why no matter what , try to father your kids with a pretty woman , so you can have good looking children , A handsome or Beautiful human being cannot stand on a podium and Carp this odious nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Georgejeez: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
chatinent:
E come bi say I come pack like two bags of shit to export then sb come theive am dey tell me it's the handwork of the devil.
Oh goddd angry angry grin , I shouldn't have opened this thread ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Georgejeez: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

U dey mind am? The population of China is 1.4 billion; If every Chinese decides to poo everyday for seven days and export it to Nigeria (South West to be precise, since thd prof is from there), the whole of south west west will be flooded with thick layers of poo.

😂😂😂🤣🤣 You mean the South West will be wasted with Waste
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by grandstar(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
DeeBaDan:
I know all these but the amounts quoted is false. We can communicate truths without sensationalism

Such unverified and wild data was common with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Espelbengz(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Die iiiiT!!!

DeeBaDan:

Insider secrets I choose to keep to myself
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Psady(m): 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
nifemi25:
So its possible make my shit first leave this country before me the owner.
Werey ni e!!
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by bayelsaowei(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe .

I love Nigerians,once this business of pooing start to boom,they will start kidnapping people to feed them and make them poo in large quantity grin grin grin.
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by PROPHETmichael: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
Georgejeez:

😂😂😂🤣🤣 You mean the South West will be wasted with Waste

U don see am nowww 😂😂
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by wink2015(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
DID THE PROFFESSOR REALLY SAY EXPORTING HUMAN FAECES FOR CASH ?

This is shocking to me.

I never know that Human Excreta is exportable.

I do know of cockroachs farming as I have seen Chinese operate cockroach farm on youtube.

But Human faeces for export.

This is quite strange.
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Keyin: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
I know by now he should be a billionaire! Or case of hear me while I do otherwise
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by MeineMutter: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:
So you mean people over there don't defecates or what? Abi the numbers of people there can give them enough pooh until they import from other countries?

😁😁
May be there 💩 poopoo no dey smell reach.

Our own poopoo smell na Grade A - everything na follow come.
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by frog12: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
e be like say chinese dey do cockroach farming, but you know chinese go do any work for money.

but this is the lazy way.

wink2015:
DID THE PROFFESSOR REALLY SAY EXPORTING HUMAN FAECES FOR CASH ?

This is shocking to me.

I never know that Human Excreta is exportable.

I do know of cockroachs farming as I have seen Chinese operate cockroach farm on youtube.

But Human faeces for export.

This is quite strange.
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by ebhohon: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Hassanmaye(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by careidon: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
SIRTee15:

I'm not the professor is 100 percent right but u need to see what these Chinese extract from our country and export. Bush meats, different minerals, charcoal, wood, etc.
U wonder why can't our youth also tap into this business and make good foreign exchange out of it.
Now the Lebanese and Indians have joined them. These guys travel deep into the interior of this country to get their products.

It's not that Nigerian youths are lazy...
Have you exported anything before?

Starting from banks giving loans/funds to get the products to export state/stage (rem product quality spec has to be met to get paid); to paying for containers; to paying for haulage/logistics with all the police and bribery on the roads; to getting into the port and goods on board...

How many contact do these youths have abroad to offtake their products (they always look for and need big supplies to support regular production process, not just one-off supply will justify setting up a factory rem o)?
Do you know our Port managers don't know most of these minerals, what they're being used for or the values?
Do you know most of these foreigners have waivers to do what they are doing sef (the guys/companies building railways have made all the money they claim we are owing on the rails with different mined products Amechi allowed them to take out enmass)?

How much do you think they can compete with those foreigners that are taking for free (next to nothing) with support from their home countries (with serious financing I mean o - Google China giving their citizens bank funds to go explore Africa especially)

SOLUTION IS NOT THE EXPORTING ENTERPRISE.
IT IS BANNING ALL THOSE EXPORTS AND PROCESSING LOCALLY, THEN SELLING ONLY FINISHED PRODUCTS TO THE WORLD...
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by John4B: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
This man is on colos
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Exmilitant(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:
TERMINATOR bhella10 tsdarkside lorenzobanks bergs2 Exmilitant Padipadi EmiDior

So gutter pooping is big business in Japageria 💩💩💩🇳🇬👎🏾

Reading this thread i realise you guys are living in a tragic sitcom.
Is Ram back? He should be done cleaning the summit venue by now.
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by lorenzobanks(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
bhella10:
Shouldn't you be at work by now? I'm busy I'm a catchyu later.

That boy is sick
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by lorenzobanks(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You have a sickness called Nigeria-obsessesism. Boer slave boy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Padipadi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're the one living in tragedy
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Cromagnon: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Which one has he done there
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by Yogamaster(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
All what the professor said are true, even pig shits
are use as gas for cooking. We are moving.
Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by WannaHowzit(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
lorenzobanks:

You have a sickness called Nigeria-obsessesism. Boer slave boy.

Nigeria's big future export to overtake oil - gutter poop 💩💩💩😂😂😂😂🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

Everyone's doing it.🇳🇬🏆🏆🏆Normal way of life.

Re: Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Very soon when you ask someone what do you do for a living, he will say I sell s**it for a living. People will start building burglary proof around their soakaway out to avoid theft of their s**it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina / "Aso Rock Juju Has Turned Osinbajo To A Devil" - Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.