Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

With AI Jesus, Do We Really Need Jesus Christ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With AI Jesus, Do We Really Need Jesus Christ? (362 Views)

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / This Girl Need Jesus, See What A 16 Yrs Old / If You Understand This Picture U Need Jesus In Your Life Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With AI Jesus, Do We Really Need Jesus Christ? by Brainmytool: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Since the release of an AI version of Jesus many, by many I mean Hundreds of thousands of believers and non believers has flocked to him for Life tips, Spiritual advice, gaming advice, Love advice, etc.
And He has done incredibly well so far. Perhaps, by December He might gather up to 10 million followers. And that will be a great start, because he was put out there to conquer Jesus. Yes, He was made to conquer Jesus. By that I mean, widespread acceptance, deception and misinformation and wrong teaches which wont be contrary to what Jesus taught or would have wanted.
But coming to look at things, it seams this AI Jesus edges Jesus Christ to some extent with the following Factors:

1. AI Jesus eradicates Pastors, as he himself preaches without messengers.

2. He is not church based: he accepts all forms of chuches and even non believers.

3. He doesnt want your tithe and Offering.

4. He cares not if you are a Gentile or an Isrealite. Jesus wanted to preach and go the ways of the Isrealites and not of the Gentiles.

5. He doesnt want you to worship him.

6. He is available to everybody at the same time.

7. He reduces Fake pastors and dubious men.

8. He doesnt perform miracles. Since you were born have you seen Jesus with your very eyes perform miracles. So dont Judge AI Jesus. grin

9. He is free and doesnt want your soul like Jesus that wants you to trade your soul for salvation.

10. We all will be fine with him while waiting for Jesus that our forefathers waited for.
So these above factors prompted the question: WITH AI JESUS, DO WE REALLY NEED JESUS CHRIST?

My brothers, please stay strong as more is to come. Dont let this sway you or reduce you faith. Because this is a primary school project compared to what is to come.
GO READ MORE ABOUT BLUE BEAM PROJECT. ALSO RESEARCH ABOUT HAARP.
With these projects Jesus is coming before 2035, I mean a Fake Jesus. He will show in the sky and you will see him that day!
Also do not believe what ever the Government says that day.
Thank you.
You can also rush now and check out AI JESUS on Twitch. Just search ASK JESUS. You will find the Fake white Jesus.
Re: With AI Jesus, Do We Really Need Jesus Christ? by talented321: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bc
Re: With AI Jesus, Do We Really Need Jesus Christ? by jaeyking(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
From afar the idea looks a little bit nice,
You can easily get answers and all

But

Then
This replaces Christ in our hearts
Though shall worship no man except HIM alone

And above all this AI is a creation of man

1 Like

Re: With AI Jesus, Do We Really Need Jesus Christ? by thesicilian: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2023
Your madness is beyond redemption

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Business To Do / Entitlement Mentality Is NOT Exclusive To Females. / HKzkmsnxnxn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.