Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

This Girl Need Jesus, See What A 16 Yrs Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Need Jesus, See What A 16 Yrs Old (2726 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Need Jesus, See What A 16 Yrs Old by Aboks(m): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2020
It's of no doubt that the blue platform which is owned and managed by a Russian Billionaire, Mark Zuckerberg has been of great help to its users. Facebook over the years has served as a means for people to converse with friends and love ones both far and near.

People get to chat a whole day with friends and loved ones with less airtime unlike what it would have cost them if twas a call.

There is nothing like bored moments on Facebook as users gets the opportunity to read controversial, intriguing, educative and hilarious stories on their news feed.

With all these benefits aforementioned, it's fair to say that the blue platform has been more of an advantage than a disadvantage to the society.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/f5eb6970838d1e463e6a4d6996ecdefc

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Woman To Bring Food For You / If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? / My Gateman Wants To Leave His Wife For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.