Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes (6408 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by Abagworo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
The truth remains that Abians are the epitome of Pastor Bakares legendary quote."Abians are idiots ruled by a fool" who they sheepishly accepted inspite of the fact that he was the worst ever person to be a Governor in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
Abagworo:

The truth remains that Abians are the epitome of Pastor Bakares legendary quote."Abians are idiots ruled by a fool" who they sheepishly accepted inspite of the fact that he was the worst ever person to be a Governor in the history of Nigeria.
Thank you o.I hope south east can learn from bakare !
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by SouthEast1: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
Abagworo:

So you believe Abians voted for Orji enough to make him win the election?
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by SouthEast1: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Thank you o.I hope south east can learn from bakare !

What is there to learn from Bakare who could not win an election and failing to do so, instigated Nigerians against one another? Are you okay?
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by jmoore(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
Where are the so called senior advocate of nigeria? They should speak out and condemn this move by orji as it violates our constitution. As for rochas, take the case to court
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 05, 2011
all what some people can see is how Rochas is more concerned with ibos being affected rather than appreciating for once that the main idea is to bring confused Orji back to his miserable senses. If silly Orji wont reconsider because of other state indigenes, it's not wrong for Rochas to expect him to do so for the sake of affected brother states (ibos). And if he retracks, that will be to the benefit of the entire country. . . and the end would have justified the means.

Besides, how many strong figures have been bold enough to come out to criticise this disunifying ugly trend orji is trying to initiate? You think posting it on NL will make any meaningful difference?
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 05, 2011
I wonder where the nigerian labour congress is? Even an indigene married to a westerner loses her job because of her change of surname. There's a case here, almost anyone who sues him first will win. i'm ashamed of what we have in Abia state govt.
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by Jimbaz7(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2011
kay-one:

I wonder where the nigerian labour congress is? Even an indigene married to a westerner loses her job because of her change of surname. There's a case here, almost anyone who sues him first will win. i'm ashamed of what we have in Abia state govt.
kay-one:

all what some people can see is how Rochas is more concerned with ibos being affected rather than appreciating for once that the main idea is to bring confused Orji back to his miserable senses. If silly Orji wont reconsider because of other state indigenes, it's not wrong for Rochas to expect him to do so for the sake of affected brother states (ibos). And if he retracks, that will be to the benefit of the entire country. . . and the end would have justified the means.

Besides, how many strong figures have been bold enough to come out to criticise this disunifying ugly trend orji is trying to initiate? You think posting it on NL will make any meaningful difference?
I stick with you guys. T A Orji's stone age mentality in government has brought shame to us. My village in Abia state is even looking better than Umuahia which is the capitalstrong figures have been bold enough to come out to criticise this disunifying ugly trend orji is trying to initiate? You think posting it on NL will make any meaningful difference?
[quote][/quote]
I stick with you guys. T A Orji's stone age mentality in government has brought shame to us. My village in Abia state is even looking better than Umuahia which is the capital
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by Mehiedu(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2011
Abia na state, useless governor i no blame d mumu wey call himself T.A Orji 4 sacking non indigenes afterall the state na the poorest state for Africa,no work 4 Abia state, na so so kekenapepe, Hotel, Fuel station, stealing, kidnapping and many mad people wey dey  waka dey craze  as sane people for Govt house for umuahia na dey dey there. Abia state na bad and the worst state so far nothing Good can come from Abia state.If the suwegbe T.A orji like make he go hit his head 4 gutter  na God go purnish am.
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by avosoft: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2011
The bible actually foretold that these things would happen in this time on the end please read 2 timothy 3:1-2
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by elegal1(f): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
Where were you all,when Abia Indigenes were expelled from other states, especially Enugu? Please check your history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by dcitizen: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
what the abian state govermnet did is wrong and unacceptable; but you cannot sue the abian state government and win the case. most recruitment into civil servant in all states and state-financed scholarship are only open to the indigene but not the residents of the state. national strategy should be use to solve this problem of indigeneship. let the federal government remove indigeneship from the constitution. you remember the olusegun agaga case. if the federal government still recognised indigeneship as stipulated in the constituion, then average Nigerians are helpless; but the big question is is an avearge Nigerian ready to giveup indigeneship?
Re: Imo Govt Blasts Abia Govt For Sacking Non-indigenes by dcitizen: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2011
Awolowo even started WWII

how silly can you people be, really do you people have brains at all ? or u all just senseless

when did Awolowo die ? and what is today's date ?

So your parents did not tell you that during Awolowo's time, it was regional government and as such each region would allowed to control it's own affair as in now where we use the state system and people are more mixed.

So Awolowo started it in 1960 and Orji finished it in 2011. Silly isn't it.

even if it was a regional government, nigeria still exist. awalowo stated the atmosphere of discrimination among tribes by introducing indigenization policy that ensure that only the indigenes can control the industry in the region. this is the genesis of discrimination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking NNPC Increases Fuel Price Again!!!! Now @165 per liter. / Nigeria Will Be Worse Off If Osibanjo Takes Over. / Electoral Bill: CSOs Demand Buhari’s Assent In Two Days, To Stage Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.