Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, (81466 Views)

Affordable Beautiful Ruched Mini Dress Style | How To Dress In A Ruched Mini Dre / A Mini Dress Is One Of Your Wardrobe Must-have / 10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by ExclusiveBet: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2023
A Nigerian makeup artist, @anniprobeauty, recently shared a clip of hos owambe Saturday with his girlfriend
In the video, the couple are seen in white and blue matching outfits with the lady dressed in a short look
However, several internet users have voted down her look with some questioning the rationale behind the style
While the edge of daring fashion is upon us, not everyone is a fan of revealing outfits - especially when it comes to owambe.

One lady recently got criticised over her decision to wear an extremely short dress to an owambe event

Makeup artist, @anniprobeauty, posted a video which saw him and his girlfriend all dressed up for an owambe function - both in matching asoebi.

While he donned an agbada ensemble, she sported a corset bodice mini dress with a side draping.

Social media users vote down lady's mini dress asoebi
However, it appears not everyone is pleased with the length of her dress.

Check out some comments below:

anita_anets:

"What in God’s name in this dress? Decency aside, what about ur personal comfort?"
ade___damola1:

"The material she suppose use to make the gown long and suitable for owambe she use ham do side tail."
meerah_ideas1:

"See as man cover everywhere but PRECIOUS JEWEL reveal almost everything."
africanbadgirl__:

"Why do you people sew very short gowns for owambe."
oskijay:

"Nahh there is no goals here. Can’t let my girl out with this kind of gown( mini skirt ) to a wedding ffs."
joepearl1:

"May I not marry a man that will let me wear such thing and follow him to an occasion wey no be club."
Fashion illustrator calls out BBNaija Diana, designer over uncredited work, gets blocked by reality star
Big Brother Naija 2022 reality TV star, Diana Edobor, has been called out by a popular Nigerian fashion illustrator, Mimi Okeren, over a design.

Recall the ivory beauty showed up for the first two episodes of the reunion show dressed in a regal black gown designed by Collete Collections.

Shortly after both the designer and Diana posted the look in Instagram, Okeren took to his page to call them out for using his design without giving any credit to him on their pages.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Sablexxxtoons: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2023
Why are they complaining..it was same in the 60s

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by seunmohmoh(f): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Whoever adviced her to sew this tasteless style no try at all!! Even if she chose the style herself.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by WesternPanzer: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
No doubt, women have become so useless these days... See someone's future wife. Tueh... sad

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by padi94(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Things like these I go look, scroll pass, no time to criticize anyone. Most girls in the criticizing section will do the same if they have the same chance.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Rich4god(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
She dey even smile on top the uncomfortable cloth wey she wear..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Flora2Sweet: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
Fake smile....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Greystone: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Girl is just seeking attention

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by CJStarz: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
One word for her.,.. DESPERATE

14 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by MVLOX(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Maybe the asoebi too expensive as such madam just buy wetin her money reach. cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by PapaNnamdi: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2023
see her big head
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Jakumo(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2023
I really like the body type of this girl but my taste leans towards women with bigger busts than this one. My only other criticism is those massive fake eyelashes this lady is wearing, but that said I do understand that fake eyelashes and excessive makeup are regarded as compulsory accessories for all social gatherings in Nigeria. Not my cup of tea though. Fake eyelashes are hideous in my book, regardless of the context in which they are worn.

On the positive side, this lady's thighs and tight ass are super sexy to me and extremely grope-worthy. Looking at silky, smooth, and toned thighs like that inspires me to meditatively ponder over the sublime pleasures of eating wet pussy with those thighs wrapped around my head.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by hisexcellency34: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Anyone who is displeased should.......................................

Go To Court grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by naice: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
I used to worry a lot about my wife's revealing dressing but when she kept on doing it repeatedly and decided to start a fight, I just let her be, but I warned her to not expose my daughters to such indecency. Make she live her own life the way it pleases her. I told her to open her thighs and breast even when she clocks 60.lol

About the dress in the above pic, sincerely, it's her choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Treasure17(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by babamadiba(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
I won't lie, this ain't nothing close to hot.

12 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by robinfemi: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na quickie dress cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by fadsam: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sex object

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Treasure17(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:
I really like the body type of this girl but my taste leans towards women with bigger busts than this one. My only other criticism is those massive fake eyelashes this lady is wearing, but that said I do understand that fake eyelashes and excessive makeup are regarded as compulsory accessories for all social gatherings in Nigeria. Not my cup of tea though. Fake eyelashes are hideous in my book, regardless of the context in which they are worn.

On the positive side, this lady's thighs and tight ass are super sexy to me and extremely grope-worthy. Looking at silky, smooth, and toned thighs like that inspires me to meditatively ponder over the sublime pleasures of eating wet pussy with those thighs wrapped around my head.
Lord have mercy on this one. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Concentrate on the real issues please. The real issue now is the rising cost of living and Peter Obi's case in the tribunal

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by izubext007: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
check her head nothing good is inside

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by DAYPEN: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Toor. Na person sallah meat.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by pocohantas(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:

Nawa. You drew this conclusion from those blurred pictures? I fear who no fear you o.

6 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by BluntCrazeMan: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Habbaaaaa
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by PerfectStranger(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:

She's gotten what she wanted my nigga grin

They sexualize themselves and blame us for seeing them as sex object.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Deepspirituals: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
MVLOX:
Maybe the asoebi too expensive as such madam just buy wetin her money reach. cheesy grin
grin U are sooooo funny.. Maybe!

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Oyira(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na she wear. If she like Make she waka Naked no be every
Man de move for dis kind thing.

It is better to dress modestly as Children of God.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Frank488: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wow
She's really hot.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by theophorus(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
Abeg nothing new here joor, Shebi bumpshot and singlet without Bra and Pant dem dey wear for street.

If they like they even Naked Waka for street.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) / Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.