Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, (81475 Views)

Affordable Beautiful Ruched Mini Dress Style | How To Dress In A Ruched Mini Dre / A Mini Dress Is One Of Your Wardrobe Must-have / 10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by naice: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
profsomebody:
I have a sincere question, please. Did she start that after you married her or she's always been like that? I ask because my gf seems to love revealing outfits, but I forbid her doing it, and she doesn't. Now, my worry is if she decides to change in marriage to start wearing revealing clothes. I can't understand why someone would be advertising if they claim they're not interested in selling anything.
It's her thing. She's been doing it long before I knew her and she's not willing to change?
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Pacyrus(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:
I really like the body type of this girl but my taste leans towards women with bigger busts than this one. My only other criticism is those massive fake eyelashes this lady is wearing, but that said I do understand that fake eyelashes and excessive makeup are regarded as compulsory accessories for all social gatherings in Nigeria. Not my cup of tea though. Fake eyelashes are hideous in my book, regardless of the context in which they are worn.

On the positive side, this lady's thighs and tight ass are super sexy to me and extremely grope-worthy. Looking at silky, smooth, and toned thighs like that inspires me to meditatively ponder over the sublime pleasures of eating wet pussy with those thighs wrapped around my head.
Your usage of vocabularies is topnotch. 👌
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Senator777: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
What I noticed was that it's urgly girls that always dress like this
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Mountbatten: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:
I really like the body type of this girl but my taste leans towards women with bigger busts than this one. My only other criticism is those massive fake eyelashes this lady is wearing, but that said I do understand that fake eyelashes and excessive makeup are regarded as compulsory accessories for all social gatherings in Nigeria. Not my cup of tea though. Fake eyelashes are hideous in my book, regardless of the context in which they are worn.

On the positive side, this lady's thighs and tight ass are super sexy to me and extremely grope-worthy. Looking at silky, smooth, and toned thighs like that inspires me to meditatively ponder over the sublime pleasures of eating wet pussy with those thighs wrapped around my head.

[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Whoever adviced her to sew this tasteless style no try at all!! Even if she chose the style herself.
Nonsense! It looks good for her petite frame. undecided
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Samabu07(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:

Herpes is lurking around.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by cezarman(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Which dumb person pushed this rubbish to Frontpage
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Bobbynobobby: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:

Bro is there water in the your fridge? Because this your thirst is out of this world
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by AfonjaPriest: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
In the third pic, she looks as if she just finished using the toilet.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by NOwazobia: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Copy and paste without editing.

Na your type dey copy answer with person name for exam hall so... 😑
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by NOwazobia: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
The way things are going, most ladies will soon be added to home accessories... undecided
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Kay25(m): 4:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Why are they complaining..it was same in the 60s
Not as bad as this
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by CCIA: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
WesternPanzer:
No doubt, women have become so useless these days... See someone's future wife. Tueh... sad
Calm down abeg!

Me na to catch this one drag am enter lungu,
Yank up that dress which has already been designed to make it easy.
Part the legs, push the panties to the side and do justice to the glory hole. cool

I will give her exactly what she wants cool
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by profsomebody(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Okay. Thanks for your response.
naice:

It's her thing. She's been doing it long before I knew her and she's not willing to change?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) / Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.