Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, (81478 Views)

Affordable Beautiful Ruched Mini Dress Style | How To Dress In A Ruched Mini Dre / A Mini Dress Is One Of Your Wardrobe Must-have / 10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Lemos14: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
wife wey u use your own money marry na him come dey Jonse like that?

What many of u endure all in d name of being a gentle man na only God fit explain

To me it’s my way or no way cos I no b gentleman

People will rate u based on how your wife is dressed, if she dresses anyhow it will pass a strong message say d husband na mumu man n that’s when people will start making comments like

“N this one get husband for house so”

It may not be surprising to know that that was how the wife was before he even married her..and he now has daughters again...he deserves any shege he sees from his wife what kind of men do we have these days?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by spencekat(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Most girls today are mammy water pikin, don't expect anything reasonable from them.
Mammy water go don suffer no be small. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Popeonah(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Whoever adviced her to sew this tasteless style no try at all!! Even if she chose the style herself.
We love it
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Shhhh01(f): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
This one na quater yard she use sew am o. lol
ExclusiveBet:
A Nigerian makeup artist, @anniprobeauty, recently shared a clip of hos owambe Saturday with his girlfriend
In the video, the couple are seen in white and blue matching outfits with the lady dressed in a short look
However, several internet users have voted down her look with some questioning the rationale behind the style
While the edge of daring fashion is upon us, not everyone is a fan of revealing outfits - especially when it comes to owambe.

One lady recently got criticised over her decision to wear an extremely short dress to an owambe event

Makeup artist, @anniprobeauty, posted a video which saw him and his girlfriend all dressed up for an owambe function - both in matching asoebi.

While he donned an agbada ensemble, she sported a corset bodice mini dress with a side draping.

Social media users vote down lady's mini dress asoebi
However, it appears not everyone is pleased with the length of her dress.

Check out some comments below:

anita_anets:

"What in God’s name in this dress? Decency aside, what about ur personal comfort?"
ade___damola1:

"The material she suppose use to make the gown long and suitable for owambe she use ham do side tail."
meerah_ideas1:

"See as man cover everywhere but PRECIOUS JEWEL reveal almost everything."
africanbadgirl__:

"Why do you people sew very short gowns for owambe."
oskijay:

"Nahh there is no goals here. Can’t let my girl out with this kind of gown( mini skirt ) to a wedding ffs."
joepearl1:

"May I not marry a man that will let me wear such thing and follow him to an occasion wey no be club."
Fashion illustrator calls out BBNaija Diana, designer over uncredited work, gets blocked by reality star
Big Brother Naija 2022 reality TV star, Diana Edobor, has been called out by a popular Nigerian fashion illustrator, Mimi Okeren, over a design.

Recall the ivory beauty showed up for the first two episodes of the reunion show dressed in a regal black gown designed by Collete Collections.

Shortly after both the designer and Diana posted the look in Instagram, Okeren took to his page to call them out for using his design without giving any credit to him on their pages.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Sharpsharp00123: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lemos14:

It may not be surprising to know that that was how the wife was before he even married her..and he now has daughters again...he deserves any shege he sees from his wife what kind of men do we have these days?
n he still believes the daughter will not take after her mother

Na y them dey always say marry a lady u will like your daughter to b later, na y I dey pity girls wey dey marry all these guys wey dey use earrings, plait hair n co

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Omenlon: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
Concentrate on the real issues please. The real issue now is the rising cost of living and Peter Obi's case in the tribunal
Na everything una dey bring politics into. Peter Obi wen don loose case already, dey here dey deceive yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
spencekat:
PA to God.No swear like that o, grin grin grin.No be the thief for Calvary be make heaven at the dying minute.

The thief for calvary go heaven because him repent that very moment beside Jesus Christ.

If this guy like, make him baff for Jacuzzi of annointing oil gotten straight from the Vatican, him no fit make heaven.. grin!
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:
I really like the body type of this girl but my taste leans towards women with bigger busts than this one. My only other criticism is those massive fake eyelashes this lady is wearing, but that said I do understand that fake eyelashes and excessive makeup are regarded as compulsory accessories for all social gatherings in Nigeria. Not my cup of tea though. Fake eyelashes are hideous in my book, regardless of the context in which they are worn.

On the positive side, this lady's thighs and tight ass are super sexy to me and extremely grope-worthy. Looking at silky, smooth, and toned thighs like that inspires me to meditatively ponder over the sublime pleasures of eating wet pussy with those thighs wrapped around my head.

Eku ise Oluwa
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by CHIGIM: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Streetdoctor:
Ndi western side!!!!!
When I thought that some women dun det sense small, dis Yoruba cum change my perception.
Today, Edu state university SUG Vice president resigned all bcs of increment in tuition fees and her resignation brought positive change
Today, a 19year old girl constructed her domestic atomic inverter and we applauded her
Yoruba girl turn, na to go owambe with nonsense attire. When I talk dem go call for my head, d only tribe that can sell their papa property to do owambe is?
i hate it when people attack a tribe bc of one person act.
Please grow up for we have them in a tribe.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Originalsly: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
I see absolutely nothing wrong with her choice of dress.... unless "Deeper Life" type dressing is expected in that community or for the occasion. She has the body for that dress and she carries it very well.... and she knows how to sit very well .... so what exactly is the problem? ... what is exposed? But I see a problem in the foot department. ... that footwear doesn't go with the dress .... and from her calves down needed at least two coats of Shea butter mixed with coconut oil .
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Donedeal1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wetin concerns me for person mata?.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Sharpsharp00123: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
Omenlon:
Na everything una dey bring politics into. Peter Obi wen don loose case already, dey here dey deceive yourself.
dont mind those losers

We mustn’t talk about any other thing again aside Peter obi
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by finallybusy: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Let her enjoy her youth. Most of the people hating are built like pregnant cows.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Streetdoctor: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
CHIGIM:
i hate it when people attack a tribe bc of one person act.
Please grow up for we have them in a tribe.
They started D hate and D name calling

1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by ukaface(f): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
But her husband Abi boyfriend maybe fiancé likes it naaaa
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
None of my business

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by tnerro1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Don’t blame them, 99% of females can die if they don’t get attention one way or another
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by MVLOX(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Deepspirituals:
grin U are sooooo funny.. Maybe!

Thank you cheesy... But reason am Na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by bewla(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Whoever adviced her to sew this tasteless style no try at all!! Even if she chose the style herself.
you mean her leg abi the aso
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by 9jaRealist: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
A Nigerian makeup artist, @anniprobeauty, recently shared a clip of hos owambe Saturday with his girlfriend
In the video, the couple are seen in white and blue matching outfits with the lady dressed in a short look
However, several internet users have voted down her look with some questioning the rationale behind the style
While the edge of daring fashion is upon us, not everyone is a fan of revealing outfits - especially when it comes to owambe.

One lady recently got criticised over her decision to wear an extremely short dress to an owambe event

Makeup artist, @anniprobeauty, posted a video which saw him and his girlfriend all dressed up for an owambe function - both in matching asoebi.

While he donned an agbada ensemble, she sported a corset bodice mini dress with a side draping.

anita_anets:

"What in God’s name in this dress? Decency aside, what about ur personal comfort?"
ade___damola1:

"The material she suppose use to make the gown long and suitable for owambe she use ham do side tail."
meerah_ideas1:

africanbadgirl__:

oskijay:

"Nahh there is no goals here. Can’t let my girl out with this kind of gown( mini skirt ) to a wedding ffs."
joepearl1:

"May I not marry a man that will let me wear such thing and follow him to an occasion wey no be club."
Fashion illustrator calls out BBNaija Diana, designer over uncredited work, gets blocked by reality star
Big Brother Naija 2022 reality TV star, Diana Edobor, has been called out by a popular Nigerian fashion illustrator, Mimi Okeren, over a design.

Recall the ivory beauty showed up for the first two episodes of the reunion show dressed in a regal black gown designed by Collete Collections.

Shortly after both the designer and Diana posted the look in Instagram, Okeren took to his page to call them out for using his design without giving any credit to him on their pages.

SAD AND/OR HYPOCRITICAL NIGERIANS AND NEVER MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS…SMH angry
>
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by CHIGIM: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
Streetdoctor:

They started D hate and D name calling
😂😂😂😂
Please forgive and forget my fellow country man.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by tollyboy5(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is now new or news
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by ONUTOPSY(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
The actual problem is the price of the clothe per yard. In a situation where by price of a yard of asoebi cost #20000. And my sister want to feel among by force.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by profsomebody(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
naice:
I used to worry a lot about my wife's revealing dressing but when she kept on doing it repeatedly and decided to start a fight, I just let her be, but I warned her to not expose my daughters to such indecency. Make she live her own life the way it pleases her. I told her to open her thighs and breast even when she clocks 60.lol

About the dress in the above pic, sincerely, it's her choice.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Point2017(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Did her man complain? No.
He even shared the video, which indicates he is proud of her dressing that way. You no go look am pass?
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by ufuosman(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na wa
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Point2017(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na her man dey encourage her. She go soon realize when him dump her marry village girl.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by OriOko88(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
dalass:

No be your fault, na she cause the nonsense u typed up there
You girls really drip for that jakumo comment..una just dey quote him since. Chaii.. O fọ́ grin
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Asswipemod: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

anita_anets:

ade___damola1:

meerah_ideas1:

africanbadgirl__:

oskijay:

joepearl1:

Ewo weyrey bo se ba sọ jẹ. The idiot turned the Aso ebi to a "simi" and ventured to the party with it.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Michaelspresh(f): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
I know I can wear this to even church

Make una leave person alone
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Nmezor(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) / Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.