Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, (81468 Views)

Affordable Beautiful Ruched Mini Dress Style | How To Dress In A Ruched Mini Dre / A Mini Dress Is One Of Your Wardrobe Must-have / 10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Quebec91(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
cheesy wink
PapaNnamdi:
see her big head
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by sameks08(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
This one is correct husband snatcher The bride should be careful. My takes
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
Most girls today are mammy water pikin, don't expect anything reasonable from them.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Noblegraphix20(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
She dey laugh sv..
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by slimmax: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
Where the pretty gal dey. I sill de look o, but the dress try
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by dalass(f): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:
I really like the body type of this girl but my taste leans towards women with bigger busts than this one. My only other criticism is those massive fake eyelashes this lady is wearing, but that said I do understand that fake eyelashes and excessive makeup are regarded as compulsory accessories for all social gatherings in Nigeria. Not my cup of tea though. Fake eyelashes are hideous in my book, regardless of the context in which they are worn.

On the positive side, this lady's thighs and tight ass are super sexy to me and extremely grope-worthy. Looking at silky, smooth, and toned thighs like that inspires me to meditatively ponder over the sublime pleasures of eating wet pussy with those thighs wrapped around my head.

No be your fault, na she cause the nonsense u typed up there

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:
I really like the body type of this girl but my taste leans towards women with bigger busts than this one. My only other criticism is those massive fake eyelashes this lady is wearing, but that said I do understand that fake eyelashes and excessive makeup are regarded as compulsory accessories for all social gatherings in Nigeria. Not my cup of tea though. Fake eyelashes are hideous in my book, regardless of the context in which they are worn.

On the positive side, this lady's thighs and tight ass are super sexy to me and extremely grope-worthy. Looking at silky, smooth, and toned thighs like that inspires me to meditatively ponder over the sublime pleasures of eating wet pussy with those thighs wrapped around my head.

If you make heaven, make I die!
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by GloriousGbola: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Nawa. You drew this conclusion from those blurred pictures? I fear who no fear you o.

You don't know jakumo spec is American hottie? Toothpick with balloons cheesy
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Treadway: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Unlike the smart girl that graced front-page this morning with the voice-controlled gadgets, here is a fish-brain on the other side of the spectrum.

She/they scream don't objectify/sexualize us, yet dey do so themselves. Pretty sure the airhead will have something to say assuming a dude was at this owambe wearing a body hug and tight brief trunks.

Ment!
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Angelfrost(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Both the wearer and reporter have too much time on their hands!

Such ladies need attention... Nothing more!
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by onuman: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Why are they complaining..it was same in the 60s

The complainants are the sinners - lustfull lookers - not the lady who has the right to wear what she wants.
The complaints commit the sin of lust. It's there in the Bible.

These complainants choose Europe for holidays and living; in Europe where girls dress worse than this on the streets.
Some people even compel women to dress in bodybags and cover face like masquerade - man-made laws by chauvinistic men who look down on ladies, but look on ladies with lust on their mind.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Benrosaria(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
but they aren't displeased about the sex that brings unwanted kids and imbalanced life
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You don't know jakumo spec is American hottie? Toothpick with balloons cheesy

Toor. E need paper and pencil to draw that kind animated character o.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by ArchiLimited: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hmm
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by taiwoowiat: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Tell her to pick something from the floor
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Rebirth212: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
These creatures are ready to start walking naked all in the name of fashion........
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by onuman: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Whoever adviced her to sew this tasteless style no try at all!! Even if she chose the style herself.

Nobody will raise an eyebrow to women dressed like that on the streets of Europe where our Nigerian Muslims opt to live or holiday in. Of course, such dressing is like a given in Europe.
Come back to Nigeria, such dress code becomes offensive to them.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Gboom: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
naice:
I used to worry a lot about my wife's revealing dressing but when she kept on doing it repeatedly and decided to start a fight, I just let her be, but I warned her to not expose my daughters to such indecency. Make she live her own life the way it pleases her. I told her to open her thighs and breast even when she clocks 60.lol

About the dress in the above pic, sincerely, it's her choice.
Is she feeding you?
Has she forgotten that the way you dress is the way you are addressed.
Meanwhile, you need to stand your ground as regards indecent dressing because people that are mocking her are mocking you too

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Lemos14: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
naice:
I used to worry a lot about my wife's revealing dressing but when she kept on doing it repeatedly and decided to start a fight, I just let her be, but I warned her to not expose my daughters to such indecency. Make she live her own life the way it pleases her. I told her to open her thighs and breast even when she clocks 60.lol

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Lobotomy02: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
If na me dey marry, i go talk say make security bundle am comot for venue.
Omo ale oni iwo kuwo.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by aremubabs: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
No breasts.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Lemos14: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
naice:

I'm sorry to break this to you but your wife is sleeping with other men outside.

And it's clear that you're not man enough to run a family

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Candidlady: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:

This man cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by spencekat(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
padi94:
Things like these I go look, scroll pass, no time to criticize anyone.[/b] Most girls in the criticizing section will do the same if they have the same chance[b].
They would do worse .
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by coputa(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Where I knew that an average woman lacks dress sense is when see women with k legs putting on trousers and a pregnant woman also putting on tight jean trousers.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Sharpsharp00123: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
naice:

wife wey u use your own money marry na him come dey Jonse like that?

What many of u endure all in d name of being a gentle man na only God fit explain

To me it’s my way or no way cos I no b gentleman

People will rate u based on how your wife is dressed, if she dresses anyhow it will pass a strong message say d husband na mumu man n that’s when people will start making comments like

“N this one get husband for house so”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by DMerciful(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
What makes you think that they did not complain in the 60s?
Sablexxxtoons:
Why are they complaining..it was same in the 60s

1 Like

Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by spencekat(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Buddha3:

[/b]If you make heaven, make I die![b]
PA to God.No swear like that o, grin grin grin.No be the thief for Calvary be make heaven at the dying minute.
Re: Lady's Asoebi Mini Dress Leaves Internet Users Displeased, by Bmaster(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jakumo:

comrade wey sabi.
I doff cap for you,sir 🤝

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) / Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets / Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.