Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money (1034 Views)

Help!! Olosho Is About to Escape With My Hard Earned Money! (graphic Pics) / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter / Q And A: Sex With The Woman Your Brother Has Been With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by OperationalVehi: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2023
This is a friendly advice, the money you sweat for is attached to your time. Anytime you are giving a girl your money, know she is also spending your time.

1. She's is not your girlfriend but she is constantly billing you on WhatsApp or Facebook. Mind you, you are not the only one she is begging for money.

To make it worse, you have only had sex with her once or twice. Oh maybe you've never even had sex with her before. You are just "Mr Hopefully.

2. That money you are giving her, she is saving it to get an iPhone or some expensive hair and clothing. These, she will use to attract men that are better off than you, so that she can further rob them emotionally and financially.

3. What do you stand to gain in your frivolous giving to girls? Nothing, you stand to gain nothing! Don't tell me sex is a gain, because she has had sex countless times with other dicks before yours

4. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying you shouldn't be kind, but understand you shouldn't be manipulated into giving a girl that obviously would question your worth over time.
You don't have a share in her life because she is not your wife. You don't owe her anything, so don't let her guilt trip you into giving her. Don't let her play your ego into giving her, what you ought to spend on yourself

5. If you are a salary earner, lets say you are earning 55,000.
The purpose of working is to be able to save and start your own business.
But when you have a lady begging you for money, once its 27th and you are not paid, you start to put yourself under unnecessary pressure.
heck, its even frustrating to survive the month on 55k. Then you start to engaging in fraud and other unwholesome practice at work just to meet up with a lady's demand

6. You even pride yourself as knowing her boyfriend. You say you are just financing her as your side chick. she'll use your money to finance her boyfriend.

7. use your money to start a business and focus on your life, invest in yourself for the time being

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Jashub: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2023
Supported. But it's unfortunate to see many of the simps out there falling for this and justifying the stupidity with the guise of being chivalrous. They always fail to remember that these hòes will only give a hoot about you , if and only if , you're providing value to meet their needs.

Which is why as a man , you must control the situation with any woman you are dating . Always have the resources to make her know that she's not beyoned replacement

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2023
Right on point.Many girls of today now see relationships as poverty alleviation programmes, and do not commit wholeheartedly to the unfortunate man.They are just there for the money and gifts they expect to be receiving, and try as much as possible to hide the monster in them.
You can only know the true nature of your so called " love of your life" when you fall on hard times where you are financially incapacitated,or you pretend to be.
It takes only the Grace of God for a man to find a wife worthy woman,these days.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by talented321: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2023
Anytime i see any of my male brothers who know how far, it make me happy. I believe their are still some real men out there who know their worth.
You can't please a girl.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2023
You for don drop this update since nah

Person don carry savings give this girl now

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2023
OperationalVehi:
This is a friendly advice, the money you sweat for is attached to your time. Anytime you are giving a girl your money, know she is also spending your time.

1. She's is not your girlfriend but she is constantly billing you on WhatsApp or Facebook. Mind you, you are not the only one she is begging for money.

To make it worse, you have only had sex with her once or twice. Oh maybe you've never even had sex with her before. You are just "Mr Hopefully.

2. That money you are giving her, she is saving it to get an iPhone or some expensive hair and clothing. These, she will use to attract men that are better off than you, so that she can further rob them emotionally and financially.

3. What do you stand to gain in your frivolous giving to girls? Nothing, you stand to gain nothing! Don't tell me sex is a gain, because she has had sex countless times with other dicks before yours

4. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying you shouldn't be kind, but understand you shouldn't be manipulated into giving a girl that obviously would question your worth over time.
You don't have a share in her life because she is not your wife. You don't owe her anything, so don't let her guilt trip you into giving her. Don't let her play your ego into giving her, what you ought to spend on yourself

Hot the nail on the head.Right on point.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by PerfectStranger(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2023
Simps should really ponder on your No.2 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Diego35M: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
According to my both parents, women are the devils against a man's success...

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Correct op, your head dey there, but those boys wey no fit control their small joystick no go hear...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Life is deeper than NEVER give her money. i mean imagine her saying NEVER give him money. what is the essence of such competition? the truth is him+her keep humanity. both genders MUST survive or nobody does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by OperationalVehi: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
Life is deeper than NEVER give her money. i mean imagine her saying NEVER give him money. what is the essence of such competition? the truth is him+her keep humanity. both genders MUST survive or nobody does.
give her food if she is hungry... month don dey go end,no go carry your salary give woman o
Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by chim14(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Dats a good one. You spend 15k to hookup & hv sex, jst imagine u having 15k cash & spending it solely on yourself, eat well, fix stuff at home, buy sum kul stuff. Some girls even charge 50k to hookup, u can imagine what you can do with 50k.

And as a man to hustle for money is not easy, so y wuld u easily give what you sweat so hard for to a woman dats not your wife? D last resort for a woman wen broke is her body, d last resort for a man is actually what? Prayer, cuz dats d only thing that can save man wen boxed in a corner.

Omo if u avoid spending on women & avoid them completely for a year as a man, your life go just better. You go fresh well well, doors wuld open left & right.

God help us men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Alonso91(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Bro loud am abeg.......can only use my hard earned money to bang Olosho,,no time for girlfriend

And any Olosho wey ur money don dey pass 5k abeg Carry ur Toto go else where mak me sef find another one.......pu$$i plenty outside,if you do shakara another one go jump at d offer

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Nice2023(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2023
I just wonder how u guys disparage women.

It is only poor men that feels a woman is the reason why he is poor and miserable.

Any man who finds it interesting to abuse women at random must be mad,weak and unloving stupid.
Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2023
OperationalVehi:
give her food if she is hungry... month don dey go end,no go carry your salary give woman o
whos talking of giving ur salary? Whos asking 4 it? Damn ,even the food costs money, man.
Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2023
chim14:
Dats a good one. You spend 15k to hookup & hv sex, jst imagine u having 15k cash & spending it solely on yourself, eat well, fix stuff at home, buy sum kul stuff. Some girls even charge 50k to hookup, u can imagine what you can do with 50k.

And as a man to hustle for money is not easy, so y wuld u easily give what you sweat so hard for to a woman dats not your wife? D last resort for a woman wen broke is her body, d last resort for a man is actually what? Prayer, cuz dats d only thing that can save man wen boxed in a corner.

Omo if u avoid spending on women & avoid them completely for a year as a man, your life go just better. You go fresh well well, doors wuld open left & right.

God help us men.
well,aint gonna avoid 4ever
Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by coputa(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
OperationalVehi:

But when you have a lady begging you for money, once its 27th and you are not paid, you start to put yourself under unnecessary pressure.
heck, its even frustrating to survive the month on 55k. Then you start to engaging in fraud and other unwholesome practice at work just to meet up with a lady's demand

6. You even pride yourself as knowing her boyfriend. You say you are just financing her as your side chick. she'll use your money to finance her boyfriend.

7. use your money to start a business and focus on your life, invest in yourself for the time being
You are wasting your time and energy posting this here.

You cannot cheat nature,you cannot be wiser than your maker.

It is natural for men to have soft spot for a woman, you can't change it.men prefare to help a woman than a fellow man,it has been like that before you were born.

Stop dissipating your energy, even you posting this here is a victim or a potential victim.

History is replate with great men of power and influence who were brought down by women,you think you are wiser or smarter than them with your little intelligence.
Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Dizzyyish: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money by Gopitoto: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
OperationalVehi:

Jah bless you

(1) (Reply)

I Am Using My Brother's Boxers / Celebrate Us On Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Where Is Everyones Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.