Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Am Using My Brother's Boxers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Using My Brother's Boxers (1026 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by ChildOfDoom: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
It's hard saving up....

I am a spendthrift. Hard buying essential things due to my addictions

I am voracious (I buy and eat almost every thing I see)

I am addicted to bet9ja (though I have abstained so far for 14 days). I stake uncontrollably with all I have, and with people's money

I am a 'brostitute'. I visit brothels every now and then when money enters my hand (even when I am not hard, I just want to lash).

Thanks to my younger brother. He has a great fashion sense. When ever he buys new clothes, I start using his old ones. But my case is becoming worse. Some of my boxers became worn out (it has reached the limit of patching). I was left with four. You won't believe I took three boxers from my brother to make everything seven (for the seven days of the week).

Why didn't I just buy for myself? Hmm. Find it hard helping myself. When I sell some of my items or make money, I immediately think of feeding my addictions instead of getting something useful. I currently use a paper bag to the office instead of buying a bag. And I can give Olosho up to 8k. Or bet heaven and earth. Or even take expensive beer and pepper soup when 'i arrive'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by DaddyCoool: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
At least you are not in denial. You see yourself as you are, no sugar-coating

1 Like

Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by Jeon(f): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is why we want already made simp Men. Because most men's future are destroyed, delayed and denied using their own hands and will be hoping that someone should /will bear the calamities she knew nothing about in the name of faithfulness and loyalty.

😁 😁

6 Likes

Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by Tozocalamity: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
One day u wil grow past all these challenges bedeviling you. Dont give up on yourself.
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by illicit(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Do u have a friend?
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by MrsTwrite(f): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2023
STD is real.

1 Like

Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by dontrulee: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
You're on the path to self destruction and thank God you're aware of your situation.
By that you're half delivered. Unfortunately you're scared to take a crucial step off the cage of your addictions for you've found comfort in them.

You've to help yourself and the sooner the better for you.

Wishing you quick recovery to your status quo
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by Illegal1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
omoh...........i cum dey pity u slf.

no worry bro,we all hv a story to tell.one day,all dis ones go bcum history.

na who never experience addiction,no go understand wetin u dey cap..i was once in ur shoe.
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by Matrix137(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
You dey ment
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by ChildOfDoom: 1:53am On Sep 17, 2023
DaddyCoool:
At least you are not in denial. You see yourself as you are, no sugar-coating
hmm. What about my bleak future following this lifestyle?
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by DyingFetus: 2:25am On Sep 17, 2023
It's not too late . You can still do it

Come over to the other side

Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by ChildOfDoom: 7:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Jeon:
This is why we want already made simp Men. Because most men's future are destroyed, delayed and denied using their own hands and will be hoping that someone should /will bear the calamities she knew nothing about in the name of faithfulness and loyalty.

😁 😁
future 'delayed' but not 'denied' by God's grace
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by DaddyCoool: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2023
Jeon:

😁 😁

The truth laid bare.
Can't say I blame ya
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by Ikamandoncome: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2023
This guy for how many years wey I know you for nairaland,e go done reach six years.You nor dey learn from your mistakes?

Na spiritual thing them need to do for your head oh.
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by Xinjin: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
It seems the created you the same day problem was created
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by ChildOfDoom: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tozocalamity:
One day u wil grow past all these challenges bedeviling you. Dont give up on yourself.
amen. Thanks bro for believing in me
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by Tozocalamity: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
amen. Thanks bro for believing in me
ur wlcm. you should also belive in yourself .
Re: I Am Using My Brother's Boxers by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Read your story again and look at your name

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Get Unnecessary Erections / I Think Something Is Wrong With Our Universe / I Love Two Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.