Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me (10259 Views)

Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators / Aregbesola: I Don’t Need Federal Allocation To Pay Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by kodewrita(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

Let it pain you so much that you dodge the issue. Lol!
Dude, Uduaghan is your average Nigerian governor that sort of chugs along from day to day. There's nothing to follow about him. . . Aregbesola on the other hand? Phucking hell!!!!! grin
Where can one find another governor that can break his unusual records:

1. Governing Osun by email, while cooling off in Lagos.
2. Talking grand quixotisms and making nebulous speeches that are as psychedelic as magic mushrooms. Thats pure entertainment boy!
3. Spending enough estacode galivanting the World to pay Osun workers that he refuses to pay
4. Borrowing 50billion to cut grass
5. Planning to build roads in Lagos and Ogun
6. Living in Lagos and disturbing Fashola
7. Spending Oshun states money on Lagos politics
8. Spending only 3 days a month in Oshun (the rest in Lagos and abroad)
9. Imposing commissioners on Fashola when strangely, 9 months after coming into power himself, he had exactly ZERO. embarassed
10. Declaring that his routine employment of people to cut grass was successful govt policy. . . Cutting grass?

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic for the people of Osun. Should I continue, cos books can be written?
Dude, instead of crying your eyes out that Beaf is focused on him, why not make yourself useful and beg him to go back home from Lagos? cry

God bless you. I still saw the cretin in Lagos last week in his signature hummer. He has no excuse governing that way.

When the ACN fever was sweeping the state, i chose not to comment ( simply because I hated PDP just as much) because i saw them as the much hated AD in new skin. I guess Aregbe is now acting true to type. The painful part for me is that as an ilesa resident, I saw the hope placed on this man (as if he was going to move the capital to ilesa) and I feel pity for the ijesa as it is now a deep dissapointment for them. Its painful to hope so much and have your own misplace such hope.
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by YarisMan(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
Aregbesola will soon give Beaf heart attack.

Osun students jubilate as Aregbesola slashes fees
http://wwww.punchontheweb.com/ViewComments.aspx?theartic=Art201103085132437

Drainage widened at OAU to save quarters, teaching hospital -Aregbesola praised
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/21569-osun-averts-flood-disaster-at-varsity.html

NIMET commends Osun over use of rainfall forecast
http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/21980.html

On and on and on.
Beaf will soon hug transformer while beafing Aregbesola. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2011
Can some1 kindly ask the Beaf to Sharrrap  grin grin grin grin
Because Aregbe is involved in Lagos politics doesnt mean he lives in Lagos.
All states governors goes to Lagos for different reasons either official or personal, that isnt criminal to the best of my knowledge.
As long as governance in Osun isnt affected by the Governor's occasional (or even frequent ) VISIT to Lagos which should be our primary aim, all reasonable peeps shouldnt see anything wrong with that.
We have had Governors staying put in their state throughout the year and still nothing to show for it abegii as long as Governance isnt affected, go on Aregbe.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
His own state Governor Uduaghan is firmly seated in Asaba looting with reckless abandon

How is the commisoner on Murder and extra judicial killings performing?

How about the He-Hedukation centers in obodo Delta?. I heard they want to build a space station in each of the schools

Delta has really gone to the dogs
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by kodewrita(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

His own state Governor Uduaghan is firmly seated in Asaba looting with reckless abandon

How is the commisoner on Murder and extra judicial killings performing?

How about the He-Hedukation centers in obodo Delta?. I heard they want to build a space station in each of the schools

Delta has really gone to the dogs

But is he telling the truth about aregbesola?
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^

What truth? That Aregbe lives in Lagos and govern Osun from Lagos? can u kindly refer to where he gat that from?
Dont be deceived or swayed by the the antics of ACCURSED. This same issue has been thrashed severally of recent. Kindly refer to below:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=762438.msg9188810#msg9188810
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=770857.msg9242427#msg9242427
grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by arsenefc: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
Demdem:

^^^^

What truth? That Aregbe lives in Lagos and govern Osun from Lagos? can u kindly refer to where he gat that from?

Do you have a job? have you ever held any kind of job in your life?

What would happen to you if you do not show up for work?

The famous actor Woody Allen once said that "80% of success is showing up. Aregbe isnt showing up at all. In saner countries, leaders lead by example. He is not leading at all.
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by aljharem3: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
arsenefc:

Do you have a job? have you ever held any kind of job in your life?

The famous actor Woody Allen once said that "80% of success is showing up. Aregbe isnt showing up at all. In saner countries, leaders lead by example. He is not leading at all.

Fstranger I am with you and i don't really like that ojuyobo but what is wrong in osun and lagos politics been intermixed ?
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Demdem(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
arsenefc:

[s]Do you have a job? have you ever held any kind of job in your life?[/s]

Irrelevant be warned i dont take bullshit from anyone. i will try to be civil with you still.

Aregbesola is an EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR of a state and not the pitiable job u think u are involve with wherever u are. He has assistants, commissioners and even civil servants that actualizes his dreams for the state. There is no law that states that he will have to be on seat 365days of the year.
You all should shut it till you can bring enough evidence that Aregbe doesnt show up at all. Once again, because he visits lagos doesnt mean he lives there. Refer to the threads i posted earlier.
Gossh, someone really has to deal with Accursed lies on this forum. its really getting out of hand.
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Beaf: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2011
kodewrita:

But is he telling the truth about aregbesola?

Of course they know it is the unblemished truth and thats what they are scared off, so they try to frighten everyone away from it. But its not gonna work.
Nigeria is packed with all sorts of useless politicians and governors, but the things Aregbesola gets up to are unprecedented in Nigeria's history; no leader, not even Abacha or the late Barkin Zuwo has been so irresponsible to their duties.

How can a governor actually live in another state? It is almost too incredible to comprehend, yet here are political party goons trying hard to make it into an ethnic issue (yet the same hypocrites are present when we chastise the Ibori's and Igbenedions). How is Nigeria ever going to grow when everything is ethnicised by thugs and primitive fences against right are erected by the very folk that claim to be progressives? Well we know that they are hypocrites.
It is the same ethnic instincts they reached for to inflict such woe and imbecilic mediocrity on Osun in the first place.

What the hell is the reason Aregbesola has abandoned Osun for Lagos? Fashola is doing an exemplary job and surely doesn't need the help of an inept man who has become a clog in Lagos states wheel of progress and a burden to Osun state. Why would a governor be so interested in the politics of another state and be shameless enough to admit it? Workers in his own state have been short paid for August, they received only a fraction of their salaries as bank draft, yet Aregbesola is spending money in Lagos, sponsoring politicians. Its a disgrace of seismic proportions.
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by debosky(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Where did Aregbesola say he LIVES in Lagos? What he said is that he cannot suddenly sever all his ties to Lagos after operating there for 30 years.

That does not equate to living in Lagos. He does carry out activities in Lagos, but that is hardly the same thing as saying he has 'abandoned' Osun for Lagos state.
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by seanet02: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
I will never allow my Kids to go for Second Hand Programming Education!!
It paralyzes brain
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2011
Maybe its paining one person that Aregbesola decides to go to lagos and not DELTA

Bros Aregbe, Please help rescue Delta State, It has gone to the dogs. The streets have sharks on them due to abundance of salt water

Awon razists ni o wa nibii

Bingo and Blacky abeg help us find Delta State ooo I heard obodo Delta has gone to the dogs

Beaf abeg come and join me in begging Bingo and Blackky to help release Delta State
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Beaf: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Maybe its paining one person that Aregbesola decides to go to lagos and not DELTA

What a fool! Who wants Aregbesola? That guy is the hallmark of mediocrity, backwardness, deceitfulness, irresponsibility, dishonesty, laziness, uselessness, directionlessness, megalomania. . . I could go on and on! Na swear?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

What a fool! Who wants Aregbesola? That guy is the hallmark of mediocrity, backwardness, deceitfulness, irresponsibility, dishonesty, laziness, uselessness, directionlessness, megalomania. . . I could go on and on! Na swear?

bros no lie shey na canoe you take comot today or na speedboat? Aregbesola might be able to turn those lakes to motorable roads

Just give him a chance

[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?[/img]

Lets join hand to save Delta from Bingo and blackky, See as dem eyes dey chook dem no wan release Delta ooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by seanet02: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

You always start the abuse, but when the cruise missiles start poking your head, we all know where you always go to like a bullied boy
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by ektbear: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
Is your case still at rest, Fstranger?

I wonder how someone can say the foolishness you did and not feel shame after your yansh was exposed. Lol.

Instead you'll pretend it was never said, eh?
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by seanet02: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2011
ekt_bear:

Is your case still at rest, Fstranger?

I wonder how someone can say the foolishness you did and not feel shame after your yansh was exposed. Lol.

Instead you'll pretend it was never said, eh?
and you are sure you wanna put this in this thread/
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Beaf: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
seanet02:

You always start the abuse, but when the cruise missiles start poking your head, we all know where you always go to like a bullied boy

Is it possible for you people to stop dodging the issue? Lol!
Abeg, tell me why Aregbe lives in Lagos and needs 50billion to cut grass. grin
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by ektbear: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
@seanet02: Better this than another, eh? Anyway I won't try to derail, I just want to see some acknowledgement from this dude of the huge blunder he made.
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by seanet02: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
Okay Dapo
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

Is it possible for you people to stop dodging the issue? Lol!
Abeg, tell me why Aregbe lives in Lagos and needs 50billion to cut grass. grin

Abeg tell me why Uduaghan whose State is under water and has turned residents to aquatic creatures need 933m to renovate 10 primary schools
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Beaf: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Abeg tell me why Uduaghan whose State is under water and has turned residents to aquatic creatures need 933m to renovate 10 primary schools

Try harder to derail. This is the matter at hand, can you attempt to address even one of the points below? LOLZ!!!

2. Talking grand quixotisms and making nebulous speeches that are as psychedelic as magic mushrooms. Thats pure entertainment boy!
3. Spending enough estacode galivanting the World to pay Osun workers that he refuses to pay
9. Imposing commissioners on Fashola when strangely, 9 months after coming into power himself, he had exactly ZERO. Embarrassed
10. Declaring that his routine employment of people to cut grass was successful govt policy. . . Cutting grass?
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Beaf: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
kodewrita:

God bless you. I still saw the cretin in Lagos last week in his signature hummer. He has no excuse governing that way.

When the ACN fever was sweeping the state, i chose not to comment ( simply because I hated PDP just as much) because i saw them as the much hated AD in new skin. I guess Aregbe is now acting true to type. The painful part for me is that as an ilesa resident, I saw the hope placed on this man (as if he was going to move the capital to ilesa) and I feel pity for the ijesa as it is now a deep dissapointment for them. Its painful to hope so much and have your own misplace such hope.

Can somebody address this? shocked
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

Can somebody address this? shocked

ojdollars:

My brothers and Sisters here on this Thread. Don't mind that guy called Mr.Beaf or whatever is His name. All they know is how to insult people on Nairaland and try to prove they are intelligent but posting nonsense.

Let me give you a break down of Uduaghan's Govt. Uduaghan is just a wicked Native Doctor, he is not a full fleshy Deltan. He is from part of Edo State (Ishan) to be precise. His hand is behind the set up of James Ibori and others, he is a conning man. I tell you my brother, if Gov James Ibori was giving a chance for Third term. Delta State wouldn't not have been able to be compared to some other states as it is now.

1, All the roads in Warri are in a total bad state.
2, All the roads connecting to Abraka - Great Ogboru Town, is in a bad state.
3, Uduaghan has only succeeded in awarding contract to his wife, concubines and his own company (Himself) which is called Arch Engineering or so, all the contracts that is still left to be awarded. They do bad roads, no light, no development, uses Agbero Boys to beat Okada Riders, because they are and will never to be in support of his Govt, so he collects 20naira from them everyday, for Okada riders.

4, they have spent Billions of Naira on Warri Stadium, and yet is still in a bad state, no improvement at all.
5, His only project right now in the State, is to demolish illegal structures and cause problems, hardship for people. Uduaghan, is the most heartless and wicked Occultic Gov have ever seen since the history of Delta State and other states too. Uduaghan doesn't care about how people feel in the State, there is no development, that you can really fished out in this Govt of Udughan.

This Uduaghan is a Devil himself, in fact, some of his Family members, live close to us, but no significant change in their life, they are just there, he is turning Delta State to the west, where the rich keep getting rich and poor people keep getting poorer. Beaf or whatever you call yourself, if you work with Uduaghan, pass this message to him, that, His end is near. The bible says in Prov 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord - The Lord is the only ruler of princes. He alone can govern and direct their counsels. God will kill him very very soon.

And now he has succeeded to buy the likes of this before Men Of God in the State.

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor
Bishop AWOMAKPA or whatever his name is. And many others. I am not poor, neither am I suffering, but there are people dying everyday in Delta State because of Poverty. All the things we had enjoyed today, was done by our own loving Son, brother, father, uncle : Chief James Onanefe Ibori. If Ibori was around, he would never have allowed Uduaghan to rule this State like this. He is heartless and wicked, he act like a mini god, he act like a king that thinks he makes his decisions on he own and do whatever he feels he likes.

My In-law was just appointed a commissioner, and that wouldn't make me support Uduaghan's Govt, full with corruption. I live in Warri and have lived for years. So all I am saying now might be nonsense, but it's the reality of what's happening in the States. That 933 Million, is another way they have arrange, set outside to loot this Delta State funds. I am sure that, once the youth gets tired of this type of life, they would do something about it, definitely. Night all
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

[size=18pt]Can somebody address this?[/size] shocked

blink182:

Beaf, God have mercy on your soul. You ought to be tied to the stake and shot till dead. Remember its good to have money and the nice things of life but while you are it remember we will all give account before our creator. You had better change your ways before its too late. A young promising man like you, just take a look at your life. Is this the reason God gave you good health and a sound mind? You should be ashamed of yourself. Despite the fact I do not need the govt for anything, the impoverishment I see around me daily gives me a broken heart. Chief Boloko and senator brume never thought of their end to come abruptly but today, they must give account and they can not reverse their deeds. Beaf change while you still can. or anything, [size=18pt]the impoverishment I see around me daily gives me a broken heart[/size]. Chief Boloko and senator brume never thought of their end to come abruptly but today, they must give account and they can not reverse their deeds. Beaf change while you still can.

Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Beaf: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
^
Lol! You are still dodging like a champ. How do you thing that colours ACN?
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2011
Beaf:

^
Lol! You are still dodging like a champ. How do you thing that colours ACN?

It colours ACN like the below

blink182:

[size=18pt]I am proudly urhobo unlike you who is probably the offspring of a bigamy practising itsekiri woman to us. I am very sure not all your siblings are nigerians. I know you have germans and lebanese for siblings. Its written all over you. All these children from itsekiri women giving us headache up and down and givin us a bad name. [/size]

OSANOBUA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Beaf: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2011
^
The good people of NL are patiently waiting for answers.

9. Imposing commissioners on Fashola when strangely, 9 months after coming into power himself, he had exactly ZERO. Embarrassed
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Beaf: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2011
Where is that unintelligent Dayokanu? We are waiting for answers. cool
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^^

The answers are below.

1, All the roads in Warri are in a total bad state.

2, All the roads connecting to Abraka - Great Ogboru Town, is in a bad state.

3, Uduaghan has only succeeded in awarding contract to his wife, concubines and his own company (Himself) which is called Arch Engineering or so, all the contracts that is still left to be awarded. They do bad roads, no light, no development, uses Agbero Boys to beat Okada Riders, because they are and will never to be in support of his Govt, so he collects 20naira from them everyday, for Okada riders.

4, they have spent Billions of Naira on Warri Stadium, and yet is still in a bad state, no improvement at all.

5, His only project right now in the State, is to demolish illegal structures and cause problems, hardship for people. Uduaghan, is the most heartless and wicked Occultic Gov have ever seen since the history of Delta State and other states too. Uduaghan doesn't care about how people feel in the State, there is no development, that you can really fished out in this Govt of Udughan.

WOuld you prefer him to come and disturb Uduaghan in his aquarium?

Mind your own Delta

I am proudly urhobo unlike you who is probably the offspring of a bigamy practising itsekiri woman to us. I am very sure not all your siblings are nigerians. I know you have germans and lebanese for siblings. Its written all over you. All these children from itsekiri women giving us headache up and down and givin us a bad name.

Better than appointing Commisioner for Murder and extra judicial killings, In addition to 1000 special advisers.

Rather than spend 934m on renovating 10 primary schools equipped with Space shuttles, Submarines and gold plated seats.

[img]http://pics.livejournal.com/twoflower/pic/00023gph[/img]
Re: Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me by Beaf: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
^
Epic fail.

Try harder, you might actually grow a brain cell or two. NLers are still waiting. The questions again:

[size=14pt]Where can one find another governor that can break his unusual records:

[/size]

Its ok to admit you can't answer them. Aregbesola himself can't possibly know why he does the nonsense he does. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attack On Governor Ortom's Convoy: IGP Orders Full Scale Investigations / Which Buhari Did Bakare Know? - Oke Umurhohwo / Kashim Shettima Receives Ambassador Of China, CUI Jianchun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.