Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano (27962 Views)

Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf / Protest Breaks Out In Northern Nigeria As Women Protest Over Cost Of Living / Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Eagle360(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
sad
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by lost24: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
Governor without wisdom.
How can you destroy shop of massive without creating an alternative for them.

Dey shout sai buhari
Sai Abba gida gida
Una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by PrinceMajestic: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kano assembly better kick out the ass of that weak pussy ass governor Abba

1 Like

Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by inkon: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2023

Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by almarthins(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
FuckTheMod:
grin
It's necessary
Gandujē is a certified criminal and a thief but going haywire to destroy some of the public infrastructure he managed to construct is TOTAL MADNESS.

Real madness
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Squirrel1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
sokibo:
Rented crowd
why r u pained?
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Akaegwu(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
You no get sense
sokibo:
Rented crowd
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
festacman:
In Nigeria, a sitting government uses public money to build a project and then boasts about it as its signature project as though it is a 'personal project'. So another government comes in and erases these signature projects to destroy the past government's source of pride and discredit it. It doesn't care how much of public money is used in building them. That's what is currently happening in Kano and it happened with TINAPA project, which was allowed to waste away with billions dollars already committed.

This means that in Nigeria, governance is still not about the using the PEOPLE's money to meet their needs but about the political interests of selfish politicians. And this persists because the PEOPLE gullibly take sides with politicians and get short-changed like fools.
which people taking sides? Not me and others that want the power.
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Nolevel666: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
festacman:
In Nigeria, a sitting government uses public money to build a project and then boasts about it as its signature project as though it is a 'personal project'. So another government comes in and erases these signature projects to destroy the past government's source of pride and discredit it. It doesn't care how much of public money is used in building them. That's what is currently happening in Kano and it happened with TINAPA project, which was allowed to waste away with billions dollars already committed.

This means that in Nigeria, governance is still not about the using the PEOPLE's money to meet their needs but about the political interests of selfish politicians. And this persists because the PEOPLE gullibly take sides with politicians and get short-changed like fools.
Welcome to the most useless country in the world

I told y’all that if we don’t begin to destroy and burn down the private properties of these polithiefcians,letting them know if they don’t perform well, their lives and those of their loved ones will be in grave danger, they will never take Nigerians seriously.

But no. You keep worshiping them!

Keep wailing!
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by rafcrown(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Demolition is a devilish ,satanic, and political game. Government get land everywhere but target enemies with properties.
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Icrave4u: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by OblorOblor: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
This governor will fall out with Kwankwaso, his benefactor, sooner or later. This is unpardonable recklessness.
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by whizzler: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
sokibo:
Rented crowd

This Abba guy has started on an acrimonious note. Most times they don't end well
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by okoloto: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
The government for whatever reason started on a bad note. Though I was never a fan of gandollar. It also happened after okorochas govt in imo and the end of that govt was not good.
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by sisisioge: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wasteful government! I hope the edits that voted the rita are happy with themselves! Vote competence, not party!
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Iykelyno: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Clean Samsung galaxy A50 up for sell
4gb 128gb
Price: 85k
Phone: 08169776710

Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Donbabaj: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
What do you expect from a Civil engineering Governor? undecided
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by AmazingELixir: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
lipsrsealed

When I hear the term innocent or common Nigerians i just laugh...those terms are myth as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by udemzyudex(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sponsored
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by CJStarz: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Chai! That film those days! My late younger brother's favorite back then.

donbachi:
Canon the destroyer
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by CJStarz: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Looks like this Governor is quite vindictive. Thank God Otti didn't start off like him
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Angrymode: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Even though the current government is senseless about the way it's going about the demolition, the protest has Gandollar written all over it.
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Menclothing: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
Build no you Dey destroy properties that I can’t build in 10yrs u think 4 yrs is forever lolz
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Godwin25king: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wow, protest inside how many minutes cool
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Albertgr8: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
I pity the South that contribute to the wealth
If the state is generating there wealth there will be no demolition at all
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
I like this approach by the Kano residents. They should save their State timely to avoid the Imo State situation.
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by chiboycue: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-anti-demolition-protest-breaks-out-in-kano/

Instead of consolidating on the achievements of his predecessor, he is busy demolishing structures that he did not build and he is doing so within one month after swearing- in.

Was demolishing structures part of his campaign promises ?
Re: Anti-demolition Protest Breaks Out In Kano by grandstar(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
festacman:

It wasn't public money used to build those projects.

It is more like what happened in FESTAC, your abode, where parks and green belts of land were illegally sold or allocated to individuals. This destroyed the beauty of the place.

It seems Ganduje was one of those types that don't give a hoot about town planning. Under Ganduje, it seemed it was a free for all.

Worse, I think he must have promised Kwankwaso he would stick to the Kano masterplan not knowing he had other plans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation / 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.