Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election (3410 Views)

Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by duro4chang(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Davinity:
Okay
You concur right?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by seunmsg(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
wwwihy:
Prof Anthony Kila explains:

Atiku and Peter Obi have both closed their respective cases without proving how they won the election. So, the idea of the court declaring any of them the winner of the election is out of the equation.

https://twitter.com/Shaibu_AO/status/1673268009710899204

This is a plagiarized thread. I posted right here on Nairaland what was reproduced and credited to Anthony Kila. You should not be helping them to propagate fraud.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Davinity: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
duro4chang:
You concur right?
What kind of stupid question is that? You dey find friend? BATist just dey go up and down dey look for validation...

You know bala blue lost right?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by soil4soil(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Don't mind them
25 out of 100 witnesses
13 out of 50 witnesses
And they are claiming that they won without prove and their followers will think election is won through sympathy or emotion.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by DMerciful(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tinubu will be removed this year
Corporate2020:

So you are admitting 2027 election defeat while still in 2023, thatโ€™s good. Mind you, it is still Tinubu that will conduct 2031 election, so, see you in 2035 when Kashim Shettima will be conducting the election
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by DMerciful(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
You don't know what Obi has done in court, just wait. You'll start protesting soon
Enice:
Oga! You have to show it in court the way INEC showed it to the world! There and then you will point out INEC's error. The court will now determine if the errors are admissible or not.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by duro4chang(m): 5:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Davinity:
What kind of stupid question is that? You dey find friend? BATist just dey go up and down dey look for validation...

You know bala blue lost right?
Kikikikikiki. Wetin dey vex you self? We all know say obi don lose now. E pain you? Obingos are sometimes behave irrationally.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Asswipemod: 5:28am On Jun 27, 2023
seunmsg:

This is a plagiarized thread. I posted right here on Nairaland what was reproduced and credited to Anthony Kila. You should not be helping them to propagate fraud.
Serves you right Kadoso. Serves you right. They shall continue to do that until you keep out of making comments.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Putinofrussia: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:
I will be writing for LP and not PDP. LP did a great job in presenting evidences that showed that they won the election..

It is left for the court to do justice with evidences submitted before them

Should votes rewritten be added to the number over votes Inec declared, LP will definitely be going home with more than 10million votes.

Mind you, these votes will be substrated from Amoda and Atiku's rigged and manipulated numbers

How half baked lawyers from a tribe kept making mess of themselves Baffles me.
An illiterate trader like you should go and sell your chewing sticks jejely.
Stop dabbling in what is beyond your tiny trader brain.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by ejimatic: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2023
wwwihy:

Atiku and Peter Obi have both closed their respective cases without proving how they won the election. So, the idea of the court declaring any of them the winner of the election is out of the equation.

. Neither of them presented what the overall results should have been in thier petitions.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Idiko1: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2023
wwwihy:

Nigerians and professorship is marriage made in hell. Atiku and Peter Obi did not go to court to prove they won the election. I guess they went to the court to uncover the irregularities precipitated by so-called INEC which has been required by law of the land to conduct free and fair election.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by ejimatic: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2023
Revolution2022:
All the exhibit that they tender to the tribunal nko?E be like say you no understand law.
All those exhibits are immaterial and do not affect the results of the election.
1 Blurred or clear IREV results
SC has discredited the IREV results already Oyetola vrs Adeleke 2023
2 Journalists as witnesses
INEC is not bound by the constitution to send the results online
3 Star witness who analysed 2 states out of 18 mentioned in their petition
In law does that hold water? No
4 Did the LP show any evidence in court showing what could have been the overall results in favour of Obi? No
5. Was there any demostration of the contents of the boxes they brought to court? No
Law goes beyond emotion.
If BAT lost the election he canot win in Court .Same applies to others who are wasting their time on chasing the shadow.

Election lost in the North cannot be won in any court. Not in Nigeria. Politically experienced Nigerians will understand my conclusion. The North is not ready for the SE presidency.. Pronto

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Norwichsailor(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:
I will be writing for LP and not PDP. LP did a great job in presenting evidences that showed that they won the election..

It is left for the court to do justice with evidences submitted before them

Should votes rewritten be added to the number over votes Inec declared, LP will definitely be going home with more than 10million votes.

Mind you, these votes will be substrated from Amoda and Atiku's rigged and manipulated numbers

How half baked lawyers from a tribe kept making mess of themselves Baffles me.
I don't know how you have typed this rubbish several times and gotten away with it. And I pity the fools that even liked the post. Shows the level of the people supporting obi.
Now no where in Nigerian electoral history nor is there any law that gives inec or the court the power to sit in court room and deduct people's votes and add to another like it's some primary school math class. If your clown obi can prove beyond Reasonable doubt that he won, two things are involved, the election would be cancelled and a new one held or in the case of uzodinma the clown that came 3rd would be announced winner.
I don't know who told you they'll be adding and subtracting vote up and down like it's a math class. This are people's votes and are as such respected but I'm sure you can't comprehend.
I really pity the people that believe the rubbish you spew.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by alizma: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2023
Atiku proved that Tinubu used to be a woman later turned man, and because of that, the tribunal should tell Tinubu to vacate the office for him.
On the other hand and as usual, Obi got an advise from some mad men, but this time the mad men were online, they told him that going by their own reversed calculation, he won the election and as such, Tinubu should be asked to reave the office for him.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Okoroawusa: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2023
Sope otilo
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2023
ejimatic:
All those exhibits are immaterial and do not affect the results of the election.
1 Blurred or clear IREV results
SC has discredited the IREV results already Oyetola vrs Adeleke 2023
2 Journalists as witnesses
INEC is not bound by the constitution to send the results online
3 Star witness who analysed 2 states out of 18 mentioned in their petition
In law does that hold water? No
4 Did the LP show any evidence in court showing what could have been the overall results in favour of Obi? No
5. Was there any demostration of the contents of the boxes they brought to court? No
Law goes beyond emotion.
If BAT lost the election he canot win in Court .Same applies to others who are wasting their time on chasing the shadow.

Election lost in the North cannot be won in any court. Not in Nigeria. Politically experienced Nigerians will understand my conclusion. The North is not ready for the SE presidency.. Pronto
Is it not INEC chairman that uploaded the blurred results in other to rig the election?Are you the tribunal judge?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by delpee(f): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Revolution2022:
All the exhibit that they tender to the tribunal nko?E be like say you no understand law.

It seems that you don't understand court proceedings. Accepting documents don't necessarily mean they are of any value.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2023
delpee:

It seems that you don't understand court proceedings. Accepting documents don't necessarily mean they are of any value.
Why did the tribunal judges ask INEC to open their defence?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by delpee(f): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Revolution2022:
Is it not INEC chairman that uploaded the blurred results in other to rig the election?Are you the tribunal judge?

The results from BVAS and the one signed at the polling units (I think EC8) are the valid ones for consideration not IREV.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by ejimatic: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2023
Revolution2022:
. I am not the judgement. The SC held that IREV results can be manipulated , unconfirmed and affected by electronic transmission. The SC only accepts EC8 forms originated from the polling unit. Oyetola IREV results are clear yet the SC rules agiant them. What will happen to blurred resukts tendered as exhibits?
That is I said according to SC to win any election case ,you need
1 Voters register BVAS report to prove overvoting
2 Poor record of results :. You need form EC8
3 Non compliance should be presented according to the constitution not according to. Arise or Channel journalists
4. Violence during election....It must be proved beyond any reasonable doubt.

Tell me the requirements satisfied by Obi in his case!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by ejimatic: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2023
delpee:

The results from BVAS and the one signed at the polling units (I think EC8) are the valid ones for consideration not IREV.
. Good contributions .
[b][/b]Let me add that BVAS reports are used to proved overvoting but the Voters registers must be presented too. Oyetola Vrs Adeleke SC 2023
Also accepting documents does not not mean they have any value!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by easternunion: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2023
So, in a football match between Man. City vs Brentford, if I play Man City to win, I should also play Brentford to lose?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2023
Dymaco:

Don't say what you don't know. Peter Obi says that though he won in some states but his votes was reduced.
Mention the States, & Local Governments that his votes were reduced in?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Norwichsailor:

I don't know how you have typed this rubbish several times and gotten away with it. And I pity the fools that even liked the post. Shows the level of the people supporting obi.
Now no where in Nigerian electoral history nor is there any law that gives inec or the court the power to sit in court room and deduct people's votes and add to another like it's some primary school math class. If your clown obi can prove beyond Reasonable doubt that he won, two things are involved, the election would be cancelled and a new one held or in the case of uzodinma the clown that came 3rd would be announced winner.
I don't know who told you they'll be adding and subtracting vote up and down like it's a math class. This are people's votes and are as such respected but I'm sure you can't comprehend.
I really pity the people that believe the rubbish you spew.

And inside your vague medulla oblongata, you believed you spewed facts and should be appluaded?

so how did the case of hope uzodimmma happen? please do remind us sir!

meanwhile, Obi submitted hardcore evidences that proves he is the winner of the election..

You asked him to go to court and comes to nairaland to spew fallacies to your gullible followers

The judiciary is on trails and the world is watching keenly
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

And inside your vague medulla oblongata, you believed you spewed facts and should be appluaded?

meanwhile, Obi submitted hardcore evidences that proves he is the winner of the election..

You asked him to go to court and comes to nairaland to spew fallacies to your gullible followers

Oblivious Mumurism in effect, Useless Peter Gringory Obi, that is afraid to mention his Oga Abubakar Atikuโ€™s name?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Oblivious Mumurism in effect, Useless Peter Gringory Obi, that is afraid to mention his Oga Abubakar Atikuโ€™s name?

A man your cronies are afraid of because they found no dent on him? Obi will continue giving you and your men sleepless nights.

I pray ya'll doesn't get dementia from excessive yarning of Obi's matter๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

You are watching too much Arise TV.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

A man your cronies are afraid of because they found no dent on him? Obi will continue giving you and your men sleepless nights.

I pray ya'll doesn't get dementia from excessive yarning of Obi's matter๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
A very useless Man, he is yet to tell you why he ran away from pdp after paying 40 million Naira for presidential form?

Only to go to the LP & pay 200 million Naira for their nomination? Useless Hypocrite goat of a Judas.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
You are watching too much Arise TV.

From YouTube, maybe!!

I heard that #1000 cannot buy you the needed electricity unit that can sustain 2 hours tv time of your precious TVC propaganda program?...

I pity you and your likes
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

From YouTube, maybe!!

I heard that #1000 cannot buy you the needed electricity unit that can sustain 2 hours tv time of your precious TVC propaganda program?...

I pity you and your likes

Go & pay for DSTV compact so you can watch better programs poor man.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Go & pay for DSTV compact so you can watch better programs poor man.

Says a man using Gotv?

Mind you, I don leave that hell hole of country for you and your goons....

Enjoy it why it lasts because I dream of the Sri-Lanka revolution happening in Nigeria soonest..

You and your folks should be Ready to kill as you please, meanwhile don't allow them kill you first ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Your State Governor Performing.,? / Goodluck Jonathan Sworn In As Nigerian President / Bankole Gives Conditions For New States !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.