Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election (3413 Views)

Peter Obi Closed His Case Without Calling A Single Polling Unit Agent? / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
A very useless Man, he is yet to tell you why he ran away from pdp after paying 40 million Naira for presidential form?

Only to go to the LP & pay 200 million Naira for their nomination? Useless Hypocrite goat of a Judas.

And how many millions of $$$ did your Satan spend in his primary election?

Don't start what you can't finish because I have my hands deep in your scrotum 😭😭
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

Says a man using Gotv?

Mind you, I don leave that hell hole of country for you and your goons....

Enjoy it why it lasts because I dream of the Sri-Lanka revolution happening in Nigeria soonest..

You and your folks should be Ready to kill as you please, meanwhile don't allow them kill you first 😂😂😂
Olodumare punish you if I have ever used GoTV, Olodumare bless me if I am compact plus, or premium package, & have never used gotv, you want hard news go to 406 Al-Jazeera, if you need business news, go to 410 CNBC, or 411 Bloomberg for financial news. grin
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

And how many millions of $$$ did your Satan spend in his primary election?

Don't start what you can't finish because I have my hands deep in your scrotum 😭😭
I know Empty Barrel Obidient, Talk is all you have like your master Apga Judas/Pdp runaway.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Olodumare punish you if I have ever used GoTV, Olodumare bless me if I am compact plus, or premium package, & have never used gotv, you want hard news go to 406 Al-Jazeera, if you need business news, go to 410 CNBC, or 411 Bloomberg news. grin

I don't waste my time on vague vessels but I am here for you today..
So we now measure affluence in Nigeria with DSTV subscription?

This how low you and your gullible goons have brought the Nigerian state to?

Nigeria will be better in near future but believe me, you and your goons will suffer and irreplaceable loss soon
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
I know Empty Barrel Obidient, Talk is all you have like master Apga Judas/Pdp runaway.

says A BOY who is happy to have DSTV compact?😂😂
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

I don't waste my time on vague vessels but I am here for you today..
So we now measure affluence in Nigeria with DSTV subscription?

This how low you and your gullible goons have brought the Nigerian state to?

Nigeria will be better in near future but believe me, you and your goons will suffer and irreplaceable loss soon
Keep wailing, Nigeria has moved on without you, good riddance.

Obidient Almijiri.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

says A BOY who is happy to have DSTV compact?😂😂
Way higher than your GoTV grin.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Keep wailing, Nigeria has moved on without you, good riddance.

Obidient Almijiri.

I hope you and your goons buys petrol and food and cheaper rate

I hope you and your goons are paid in millions per month?

You and your cursed goons will soon realize your mistakes but guess what?
Folks will despise and stone you for bringing pain to them
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

I hope you and your goons buys petrol and food and cheaper rate

I hope you and your goons are paid in millions per month?

You and your cursed goons will soon realize your mistakes but guess what?
Folks will despise and stone you for bringing pain to them
Gerrout oblivious Almijiri, only hypocrites cry more than the bereaved, i remember you saying you had left Nigeria? Think about your issues with Vladimir Putin, & leave us alone in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Way higher than your GoTV grin.

I don't even use cable network man, I simply stream any channel I want because network and data is very affordable in my current location..

And mind you, I don't believe in Affluence, rather I will donate the money to those who are in need of it...

I am contented with what I have mbok
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

I don't even use cable network man, I simply stream any channel I want because network and data is very affordable in my current location..

And mind you, I don't believe in Affluence, rather I will donate the money to those who are in need of it...

I am contented with what I have mbok
Gerrout poor man, you cannot afford cable tv, stream from morning till night.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Gerrout oblivious Almijiri, only hypocrites cry more than the bereaved, i remember you saying you had left Nigeria? Think about your issues with Vladimir Putin, & leave us alone in Nigeria.

Putin is Russia fighting his proxy war, while I am impacting to humanity...

The world does not resolve around between Russia NATO and America you lmp!!!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by favor914: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2023
EAhumble:

Putin is Russia fighting his proxy war, while I am impacting to humanity...

The world does not resolve around between Russia NATO and America you lmp!!!
Go away and mind the issues of the country that you reside in, please leave us alone in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Gerrout poor man, you cannot afford cable tv, stream from morning till night.
I believe you know that with Good Android TV, there is no need getting a cable network?, well you reside in a cave and happy because you are the only one with a cable network in your unfortunate community
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Go away and mind the issues of the country that you reside in, please leave us alone in Nigeria.

More reason why Nigeria cannot be left for scavengers like you and goons to mess up
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Dymaco(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
Mention the States, & Local Governments that his votes were reduced in?
U no see where I wrote lagos, rivers, benue or your eyes dey pain you?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2023
[url][/url]The two idiots are just labouring in vain. Bola Ahmed Tinubu remain our president let's support him and stop bitter politics
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Norwichsailor(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2023
EAhumble:

And inside your vague medulla oblongata, you believed you spewed facts and should be appluaded?

so how did the case of hope uzodimmma happen? please do remind us sir!

meanwhile, Obi submitted hardcore evidences that proves he is the winner of the election..

You asked him to go to court and comes to nairaland to spew fallacies to your gullible followers

The judiciary is on trails and the world is watching keenly
Where in the case of uzodinma did you see them doing math in court room deducting and adding votes likes primary school kids? Don't be unfortunate this morning.
Mention one case where they have done the rubbish you typed above. Illiterate.
Anyway you'll keep chasing mandate till 2027 and we beg obi to come and Contest again grin
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Norwichsailor:

Where in the case of uzodinma did you see them doing math in court room deducting and adding votes likes primary school kids? Don't be unfortunate this morning.
Mention one case where they have done the rubbish you typed above. Illiterate.
Anyway you'll keep chasing mandate till 2027 and we beg obi to come and Contest again grin

Dear mister Erudite,

Can you educate us on how Hope Uzodimmma won at the Supreme Court..

We are waiting Sir!!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by Assetosky(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
EAhumble:

And inside your vague medulla oblongata, you believed you spewed facts and should be appluaded?

so how did the case of hope uzodimmma happen? please do remind us sir!

meanwhile, Obi submitted hardcore evidences that proves he is the winner of the election..

You asked him to go to court and comes to nairaland to spew fallacies to your gullible followers

The judiciary is on trails and the world is watching keenly

You no dey shame? Them dey rubbish your ignorance and you still dey talk!!!!!!

Which school una go na. I pity children wey go grow under una roofs o
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by EAhumble(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Assetosky:

You no dey shame? Them dey rubbish your ignorance and you still dey talk!!!!!!

Which school una go na. I pity children wey go grow under una roofs o

Same modus operandi.

I have no shame in educating you and your army of misinformation on nairaland....

you folks have wide mouth here because most nairalanders are gullible and ignorant..

No wonder your army of corns failed woefully on other worldwide social media platforms
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Closed Their Cases Without Proving How They Won The Election by delpee(f): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Revolution2022:
Why did the tribunal judges ask INEC to open their defence?

It's the normal judicial process.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ya'ardua Is Gone? (Rumour) / Libya Executes Nigerians, Other Nationals / Bankole Gives Conditions For New States !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.