Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC (24224 Views)

Disregard Reports Of fuel, diesel pump price adjustments - NNPC / Disregard Reports Of An Indefinite Strike, It Is Not True - NLC / Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Noah6443: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
I bought token from AEDC vendor last week N2,000. Instead of 54.units , I was given 27.3 units.. I also used gtbank app. I was also given 27.3 units. At the rate N2,000. So who is not telling the truth?. .
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by ObosiUkwalla: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
henro4niger:

Lol, check my posts, I am far from what you think. Definitely not worthy of being my house cleaner.

Even a pauper like this one is forming Dangote on the Internet 🤣🤣
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Quicksilver5: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
When we don start to dey pay x2 for here 😁
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by AfonjaPriest: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
ARKLASTECH:
Please help a brother, I have not been able to go out for my usual hustles because of ill health, I have exhausted all money on me on drugs, now, I am not able to buy food or food stuffs... Anybody pls help me with a 1000 naira to get food pls, O13OO6317O, Gtbank, Joseph A. God bless you.
Stop deceiving people with your plea for help. The other time you appeared on this platform, begging, you wrote the below with a different moniker:
PriNceNova(m)
Someone please help me, i hv been ill since Monday morning, I don't hv money to get drugs because I jst exhausted my savings on part of my rent last Friday, kindly help me wit N2,OOO or any amount to get drugs please..
God bless you...
OI3OO63I7O, G.TBnk, Joseph A.
Go to your church or mosque to beg. Stop being shameless and follow a dignified path of honest enterprise.
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Boyooosa(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
patrickcollins:
in 2021 there was hike in tariff silently done, again December 2022 there was another increment done without any information. Just watch out when there will be reduction in the number of unit when u buy energy

I can as well affirm this as far as nigerian system is concerned, it is 50 50:
Tinubu may come on June 29 and claim that he's doing Salah for us and thereby declare no tariff increment and he can comeback from UK to do as if nothing happened, thereby allowing the greedy capitalists to manipulate us
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by Ubanz: 4:11am On Jun 27, 2023
Don't mind AEDC, they don't want u to buy bulk recharge against the future.
They want their customers to be taken unawares.
Re: Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC by NEROSKY(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Is true, they don't want people to go and buy a lot of unit ahead.
They want to hit the people hard

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient / Ifeanyi Uba Takes His Campaign To Lagos: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.