Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired (50530 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

40 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Jeweltz(f): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:
Recently met this single lady of one. Been the one footing her bills and sending her daughter (5yrs old) to school. She told me She wouldn't let us have sex until she sees I'm committed and reality love her. Although, that's not the reason I'm talking care of her daughter, I just naturally love to spend for people I care about. Just recently, she's wanting to know how much I give my mom and why I'm the one sending her money when she has a shop and making her money.

Yesterday, she told me I don't love her enough. That, if I can open a shop for my mom , then I can do more for her. But I wasn't the one that opened the shop for her, I just supported her.

Now, we had sex for the first time last month and has been denying me sex since then. Yesterday, she came around and I initiated sex, she denied. She told me if we're ever gonna be together, I should learn how to be a man. In her world, being a man involve me cooking, laundry, take her out, and clean. I told her that's cool. But I don't know what a woman will be doing in a House if she's not working while I'm the one footing her bills. If I ask her this, she would get angry.

My fellow men, why are the requirements for sex getting on the increase these Days? Is that they way it's supposed to be?

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

24 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by pagimo: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Discard her. She is just using you

870 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Muffassa: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
If this story is real then you SIMPly need deliverance WEAK men everywhere :Dsmh

847 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by virginprincess(f): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mr man if you want sex then marry her,is like sex the main reason why you are dating her and you won't get that sex until you learn to become a man like she said.

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by MAIKON: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
undecidedMumu Man! undecided undecided

536 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Moeman: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
This can't be real cheesy

517 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

You're a fool...why spend money on someone who clearly has no feelings for you?.

477 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by ifyemma123: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Are men this weak, where lots of girls are looking for who to just toast them, oga you be simp ooh

412 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Rayban25:

You're a fool...why spend money on someone who clearly has no feelings for you?.

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Icyboy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bro she’s using you. Stop simping. Man up. Grow some ballss and discard that old cargo for a much younger, matured and loyal mate.

Kindly note: when next you’re paying her daughters school fee, washing her undies and sending her money for food, just remember how Simp of a man you’re. Nonsense.

377 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Sukkyy2010: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Your story dey vex me I swear.. How could you so weak? You don't deserve an efficient woman with your level of Simplicity. So disgusting!

276 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oponu

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by after4: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
It's either this story if fake or you are the fool they said you are.

That girl does not like you.

So you don't know that her even talking about you opening a shop for your mother is very disrespectful

Abeg give her you ATM pin and BVN number

Lade18:

She actually like me. She's just not sure of how committed I am yet. Which I have tried to show her. But she's not convinced

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by after4: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Will you give this advice to your brother or son?

Jeweltz:

If you can't cook and clean, what else would you be doing for the woman you claim to love.?
No sex for lazy man. Work for it. I can't marry a man that can't take care of my needs

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

so you think spending on her will make her love you? She just wants you for your money...that's why she dosent see you as a real man and shes actually right.a woman that likes you wont stress you..you dont negotiate with terrorists...when a woman tells you to prove yourself especially if she keeps taking your money that is a red flag...run.

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by advanceDNA: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

Una no dey hear word.....single mothers na wahala....they are too demanding....and dem no dey get heart to love...if u like spend from now till tomorrow, u are just wasting your time........cos all thier love is on their child..and a man like u don fvck them up........u are just an ATM to them.

Dont see them as wicked...its their survival mode and they never feel sorry for using or manipulating u for their child's well being

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by nicerod(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
She's only using u

She wants u to invest in her

Invests in ur family first before anybody.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Fahvvy: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jeweltz:

The OP is footing her bills and sending her five year old daughter to school, isn't that "work" enough? undecided...

Either ways sha...
With this mindset of yours, I doubt any sane man worth his salt would even spare you a glance undecided....

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Jerkbaba: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
You're a very stupid man! angry

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Iambro(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Since the day I was born I've never seen a stupid man like you.
I can't believe we still have these kind of men despite all advises we dish online about women.
you deserve whatever your going through

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by jayworld15(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

You're are asking us after you turned to be a great SIMP? You agreed to those nonsensical manipulation shits? God, abeg I no wan born mumu o, give me an assassin rather than a fool. At least, an assassin is a taker of out-of-the-way bullshits while a simp is a receiver of all bullshits.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nyascobar1414: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Op is a good man.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by vincenteger: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
You should be ashamed of yourself
I don't mind to disrespect you.

If at this stage a woman you are not married to is indirectly comparing herself with your mom for the things you do, then you should let her be.

Plz don't let your di**k control you.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by advanceDNA: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lade18:

U cant even open ur eyes...she doesnt like u.....
U are being used....a woman questioning why u care for your own mother...and u are still with her.....tuehhh!!!

Mumu...u are even explaining to her that u are not the one that opened shop for ur mum..

. so !!!!!!! what if u open shop for ur mother and u dont open for her...??

See ....men should stay away from women that only see the nice things u do for them as their right, instead of a sacrifice they should appreciate and reciprocate with love....

These kind of women are never pleased...u cant do enough for them cos of their unkind and entitled mentality....and they will always weaponize sex and their affection

...all she wants is money...including the one u give ur mother.... walk away now

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Jeweltz(f): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Fahvvy:

The OP is footing her bills and sending her five year old daughter to school, isn't that "work" enough? undecided...

Either ways sha...
With this mindset of yours, I doubt any sane man worth his salt would even spare you a glance undecided....

I want a real man in my life. Not all these broke men who only want to have sex with me. They lie and they'll still cheat. You wonder what y'all men want. Confused gender angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by 2dice01: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by TheZeezle(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Chai, see this idiot, none of your family members would be proud of you reading this.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheZeezle:
Chai, see this idiot, none of your family members would be proud of you reading this.

Why? Cuz I love a woman?
Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Any guy that does all this shit just to Bleep a girl is the most foolish he-goat ever. Op i knw this shit isn't real. U're just catching cruise, but if it's real u're already a cursed guy.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Foodqueen(f): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
She will soon make u hate your mother

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired by Enny2013(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
It's well. Thank God,u are not my Brother.
I really thank God!!!

55 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.