Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu (30253 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal, Forex Unification: We’re On Track – Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money / Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Cmeo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Sorry, but I believe that the former President Buhari had no balls to do the main thing (petrol subsidy removal), instead he was hitting it from the sides, attending to minor issues.

Garba Shehu statement sounds like giving credence to statement made by former Governor Baguda on Arise TV about subsidy thief and a former president.

Anyway, all has finally worked for good last last. For Nigeria to work, don't subsidize consumption, instead let's subsidize production.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
darling4242:
We need to understand something,puting the subsidy and removing are all on purpose for their personal interest.

This is called,Doing the wrong thing with the wrong people and at the wrong time
Exactly
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Blackhacker(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
I still believe Buhari is the best president in Nigeria so far
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Padipadi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Thunder fire his blokkos. He was scared of his life. Who are those subsidy cabals sef? Can't they be exposed for all Nigerians to see?
I hate it when a man is without balls. This story is made up. Buhariiiiii could v done better. He's just giving excuses

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by SmartyPants(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
So the good of the country was made secondary to APC winning?

Which school all these spokespersons dey go sef?

And what he is saying doesn't even make sense considering the devastating cash policy they were so happy to introduce.
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin grin Story for the gods.The fact remains that Buhari was the worst calamity to befall Nigeria.Under his useless administration, national borders were thrown wide open for Fulani herdsmen from Mali, Guinea, Senegal,Chad to freely move into Nigeria and constitute a grave nuisance to Nigerians.Under his administration,a python left its normal prey of rodents, medium size ruminants,birds to swallow huge pack of money, and soon after monkeys left stealing fruits, to pilfering cash.
Under his administration, National Database was proposed for cattle, something no advanced nation would ever imagine or think of doing.
Under his administration,RUGA settlement establishment was proposed,so that Fulani herdsmen from different countries would move in and take over our ancestral lands,in the guise of cattle grazing.
So much happened under the worthless immediate past administration.
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by primeache: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
So he needs over 8years to do that
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Exactly
You have said it all
Sure sir
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by izubext007: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
nal now unal wan talk basterd
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Omenlon: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jestin:
Tinubu regime will favour me and my family crews are too weak to type . The hunger is just starting
for your poor mind you are better than Tinubu supporters,abi?
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by plaindealer: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:
From what we have witnessed under Tinubu, it is now obvious that Buhari is better

Under Tinubu, the poor are not breathing..... they are suffocating

...but you are still on NL blowing your hot and rancid breath?

Obviously, you are not suffocating or just not enough.

Opuro...

These pandora losers self..grin
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Greattha: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
...but naira recoloring was implemented.

This one is still talking.

@sslicker general like femi and the rest
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Nasir123(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
adioolayi:
1. You no wan lose election

Or

2. Una no get balls

I think it's more of 2 than 1... because all the nonsense policy, especially the Naira redesign is worse than subsidy removal kind of.

I'm telling you my brother!!!

But they could take the fake and wicked Naira policy a month to election. The WORSE POLICY EVER!!!

To the point that the governors where begging them and some have to take them to Cout... still they make sure the people suffered severely.

These people used their own personal sentiments to distroyed this country but pride and dumbness could not allow them to see.
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Streetdoctor: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jestin:
Tinubu regime will favour me and my family crews are too weak to type . The hunger is just starting
lolssssssss, i can feel their hunger, i can see their hunger
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by youngzeal1: 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
What is the end result
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Dejijossy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Garba's brain still not reset.
Why was Naira redesign few days to the general election?
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by tete7000(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
I am expecting Adesina and Lai to come and tell their own lies. They can't rest even when they are retired, np peace for wicked men.
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Treadway: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
And did the savings from the removal of the listed subsidies lead to any noticeable developments in healthcare, education, infrastructure?? Oya Nairalanda1 come here come show us wetin dem use all these ones wey dem remove do, so we can see how this one will be different. Cos if we go by logic and you removed up to ten diff subsidies yet savings didn't accrue to transform Naija, how will removing this particular one be any different? Valid question eh.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Sheggy13(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Idiotic Shehu Garba. You removed phantom subsidies because you were deceiving yourself that you have an election to win but went ahead with a Naira swap that turned people totally against your party and government with them buying their own money. What could be more destructive than that in ruining the chance of your party winning the election. We all know Buhari did everything to unsuccessfully block Tinubu from becoming President. Don't start changing the narrative now.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Agugbadin: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Liars,God has delivered Nigeria from Bubu and his government.
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by rummmy: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is buhari in Sudan or Niger now.
Just want to know something.
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Judolisco(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
U dumb people should have jst allowed Jonathan remove it
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Nasir123(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Padipadi:
Thunder fire his blokkos. He was s ared of his life. Who are those subsidy cabals sef? Can't they be exposed for all Nigerians to see?
I hate it when a man is without balls. This story is made up. Buhariiiiii could v done better. He's just giving excuses

EXCUSES is one thing they used in distroying that government.
CONFUSED PEOPLE IN POWER.
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Igwe9(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Buhari removed those subsidies and still achieved nothing
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Moniya4Real(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Story
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by kokoA(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
You should be on vacation now writing about your experience in the villa not trying hard to get another appointment Sir.
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by DoubraTim: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
All of una dey useless sha !
Re: Why Buhari Put Petrol Subsidy, Forex Unification On Hold – Garba Shehu by Larryndelaw: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Why don't you remove it in 2015 in your first administration? Stupid man. Had it been you have done that things would have been better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby / Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari / Rinu Oduala Pulls Out Of #EndSARS Panel In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.