Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities (17538 Views)

Betsy Obaseki Beats 21 Persons To Emerge Most Prolific First Lady Of The Year / Peter Obi Projected As Most Preferred Nigerian Voter In Pre-Election Poll / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by SUNNINO(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shut up Covenant wey dey image branding.
WhisperedNoise:
I take these talks with a pinch of salt. Many private universities have hacked this education thing. Covenant university still stands tall above them all.

What Unilorin for one does is that they admit many students. You can see 300 students in a department. Their lecture halls will be choked.

Then they start whittling down the numbers of students. That's what they call ''face tanke". By 200L, you'll discover that some of your course mates have flunked.

Sometimes, you can't really blame the students who flunk after their 100L days because the quality of education is very very poor.

The Nigerian government needs to prioritize education very urgently. The federal education system is an absolute mess.
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by seanwilliam(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
I can attest to the greatness of Ui, Unilag and oau.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by WhisperedNoise: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
haybhi1:

Don't be daft and myopic simultaneously. Spare some chance of reasoning. Why is it wrong to have 300+ students in a department if they all meet the criteria to be enrolled? In the same light, what's wrong with shredding students who fail to meet the criteria to be promoted?

And, so to say, how insensitive and unintelligent to make note of the submission that the quality of education is very poor. It's as though you deserve a place in a psychiatric hospital, getting your cranium checked is a priority. I can tell it's impossible someone in his right sense will go about mouthing off rubbish.
I wanted to give a response but dolts like you don't deserve a response.

Enjoy.
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by eldeens: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
Corridon:
Unizik is still the best in Africa

There Nursing programme has been denied approval
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by StemCellTherapi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Unilag is good but when it comes to getting your Students Copy Transcripts after graduation ehn, your eyes will see red pepper.

Getting the Official Transcript is even more straight forward becos it's sent from school to school or school to educational institution.
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by WhisperedNoise: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
SUNNINO:
You guys just open your mouths and talk waaaaa out of petty jealousy.

Do you know the number of research papers that CU has produced? The quality of graduates? The infrastructure? Have you glanced through their syllabus?

Eran

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by eldeens: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
fergie001:
How?

The university that got denied approval in its Nursing programme

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Dotherightthing: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
crowther15:

Which SW.... UNILORIN is a Northern University shikena

Yorubaland extends to Niger state shocked

5 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Canvass: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
People running away from OAU's stiffness and rigidity, where everything must be done by the book.
Anyways, the discipline pays the alumni in the long run sha.

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by 2mch(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
Be like the whole country is running into SW! Please ensure our children get first consideration as they are not the problem of other states who like to heat up their state for small gain and make it unstable. Then run into SW as backup.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by MightySparrow: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Summary: Unilorin and others .
Better by far
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by bukiah: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dexy4yah:
There choice, there wahala....e no concern me
your grammar self no concern anybody
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by ifeanyi1234ify(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
Uniben the greatest
I'm proud to be an alumni of the greatest university of Benin 🖤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by haybhi1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I wanted to give a response but dolts like you don't deserve a response.

Enjoy.

Run along, mutated, glorified fool. To hell with every protein that make up your being.
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by haybhi1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
SUNNINO:

No mind the idiot. Covenant wey be say na image branding full their modus operandi.

All the competition wey dem dey pit us with all the quack private schools, e no get one wey all these top federal schools no dey dump dem. E no get any at all. One mumu go go out there dey talk rubbish.

He dey take schools wey dey get low rate of profs take compare schools wey dey make profs. The same Covenant wey be their first VC na Unilorin lecturer.

The maga think say na just vibe, money, and english wey full Covenant dey make school school. Book dem no sabi.

I sabi pezin wey write >100 researches, publish them, as a student, he dey Oxford now, full-fledged scholarship, na federal school. This mumu get mouth dey yarn rubbish.

Private schools wey be na them be reason Oloyede dey drop jamb cut off and standard yearly. Arindin omo.
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by walefresh3(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/606440-2023-utme-unilorin-unilag-lasu-others-emerge-most-preferred-nigerian-universities-full-list.html
six Yoruba universities and 2 akpu universities with catchment policy's involved... Imagine and those sadeast youths go claim say Dem go school reach us...

My Igbo brothers make una dey play
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by yom2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Corridon:
Unizik is still the best in Africa
yakata!!! U don start!! What makes it d best?
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Lilimax(f): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2023
Uniben unibest. Argue with your keyboad cool
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Stevedison(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lasu will top the list soon. Watch out.
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by DodadaKoKigbe: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Lol.... The fear of bandits and boko haram is the beginning of wisdom

and the fear of IPOB
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Toks2008(m): 12:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Greatest Lasuite...
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Judolisco(m): 1:15am On Jun 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
I take these talks with a pinch of salt. Many private universities have hacked this education thing. Covenant university still stands tall above them all.

What Unilorin for one does is that they admit many students. You can see 300 students in a department. Their lecture halls will be choked.

Then they start whittling down the numbers of students. That's what they call ''face tanke". By 200L, you'll discover that some of your course mates have flunked.

Sometimes, you can't really blame the students who flunk after their 100L days because the quality of education is very very poor.

The Nigerian government needs to prioritize education very urgently. The federal education system is an absolute mess.
It's d CBT exams... I heard they do CBT exams until they get to 300l.....And d population size like u said..so na survival of d fittest

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Judolisco(m): 1:19am On Jun 27, 2023
haybhi1:

Don't be daft and myopic simultaneously. Spare some chance of reasoning. Why is it wrong to have 300+ students in a department if they all meet the criteria to be enrolled? In the same light, what's wrong with shredding students who fail to meet the criteria to be promoted?

And, so to say, how insensitive and unintelligent to make note of the submission that the quality of education is very poor. It's as though you deserve a place in a psychiatric hospital, getting your cranium checked is a priority. I can tell it's impossible someone in his right sense will go about mouthing off rubbish.
d quality of education he is referring to I think is d lack of organization... If they can group dis students before teaching them it will be better... 300 students in a class is not good at all.... I'm talking from experience..

1 Like

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by WhisperedNoise: 2:10am On Jun 27, 2023
haybhi1:

Run along, mutated, glorified fool. To hell with every protein that make up your being.

Awwww. Why are you so pained, boy? Is your uncle the VC of Unilorin? Dolt.
You are just stringing together big grammar in a bid to sound smart. You're not.
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by WhisperedNoise: 2:13am On Jun 27, 2023
haybhi1:

No mind the idiot. Covenant wey be say na image branding full their modus operandi.

All the competition wey dem dey pit us with all the quack private schools, e no get one wey all these top federal schools no dey dump dem. E no get any at all. One mumu go go out there dey talk rubbish.

He dey take schools wey dey get low rate of profs take compare schools wey dey make profs. The same Covenant wey be their first VC na Unilorin lecturer.

The maga think say na just vibe, money, and english wey full Covenant dey make school school. Book dem no sabi.

I sabi pezin wey write >100 researches, publish them, as a student, he dey Oxford now, full-fledged scholarship, na federal school. This mumu get mouth dey yarn rubbish.

Private schools wey be na them be reason Oloyede dey drop jamb cut off and standard yearly. Arindin omo.
You are really da.ft. Children like you who hide cowardly behind a faceless forum.
If you see me face to face, can you open the gob you call a mouth and talk to me?

I'll be in Ilorin in a few weeks for a meeting. Let's meet up. I'll see whether you have the guts to say these trash to my face.

Silly, untrained child.
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by walefresh3(m): 5:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Very soon one stupid hungry YouTube blogger call go come dey disturb us with pictures of schools wey no get value for him glorified villages... Thunderstorms fire am there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Advocate1810(m): 5:13am On Jun 27, 2023
Kobicove:

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

He did a poor research
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Teeroyzimma: 5:19am On Jun 27, 2023
randymirrors:
Southwest remains the best region in Nigeria. Time and records have proven this.
You've turn this into a tribal thing, if war starts don't complain o
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by Agugbadin: 5:23am On Jun 27, 2023
Evidently is because they are very cheap and located in the cities, who want to school in the village.
Re: 2023 UTME: UNILORIN, UNILAG, LASU, Emerge Most Preferred Nigerian Universities by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2023
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York / Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote / Raymond Dokpesi Released After Detention At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.