Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: (4502 Views)

Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit / Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous / Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

You are actually the ones making empty noise about the s.hit hole called Lagos
Shithole where all your best and richest men can't survive in Nigeria without.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by MXrep: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Johnjustice:

How does this relate?

Are you saying all obidients are igbos?

I don't see how this relates to the discussion.
I'm saying you are myopic to see what a determined people can achieve
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by MXrep: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Johnjustice:

Shithole where all your best and richest men can't survive in Nigeria without.
Of course. Even Chinese want die for Africa matter. Money is the koko
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

So what stopped you from developing ogbomoso, lazy Ronu miscreants. Maybe Gwari villagers should chase everybody from Abuja too
You are making no sense, stick to the topic of discussion. If you're leave Lagos where you wan go grin
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

I'm saying you are myopic to see what a determined people can achieve
Determined people or determined biafrans grin

Why you like attache na, dis na unity begging oh grin
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by MXrep: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Johnjustice:

You are making no sense, stick to the topic of discussion. If you're leave Lagos where you wan go grin
Check data

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by MXrep: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Johnjustice:

Determined people or determined biafrans grin

Why you like attache na, dis na unity begging oh grin
Okay, Biafrans made obi win Lagos
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

Check data
Where do you live?

Where does Peter Obi live?

Where does Arthur nzeribe live?

Where does Rochas live?
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by MXrep: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Johnjustice:

Where do you live?

Where does Peter Obi live?

Where does Arthur nzeribe live?

Where does Rochas live?
Shallow minded Ronu terrorist. Don't leave your brown roof
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Wutinky: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
gidgiddy:

I read this and it seems to say "Igbos cannot do without Lagos". This is a very dangerous mindset to approach particularly with what those who claim to own Lagos did in the last elections where Igbos were told to their face that they have no stake in Lagos

Lets get one thing clear, there is nothing like 'one Nigeria' and this is proved time and time again with every election cycle where Igbos are disenfranchised in Lagos, told they are visitors and warned not to part of the political process in Lagos. How can a person be a visitor in his own country?

So it has become very important for all Igbos to treat Lagos as nothing more a "place of business", but not home. Go to Lagos, make your money legit, invest the excess back home

Do not wait until the person claiming to own Lagos comes to chase you out before you realise there is nothing like 'one Nigeria'

Gbam I wish my people can listen to this advise, I used to believe in this 1 Nigeria before but this election really exposed a lot of things about this country.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by JOemmy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Why is Warri not still competing with Lagos State even though they were both going head to head before?

Seaport have been existing in Warri and Lagos before Nigeria was created, they were both thriving together but poor leadership have run Warri aground while Lagos is still thriving because of good leaders like Asiwaju.

Have you ever been to warri before? Apart from the old warri sea port warri city don't even have 10% of federal infrastructures lagos have.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2023
RockHard:

Comot mouth for North matter. Go and fix your home region. Alaibo is under-siege. That should be your uppermost concern. Another round of sit-at-homes have already been issued by your prime minister. I hope you're in alaibo too so that you can feel the pain of the common man living there. Una go dey Lagos dey enjoy the peace and tranquility yet you go still yap your dirty mouths against Yoruba people. If dem born you well relocate back to alaibo.

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by rummmy: 4:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Already afraid of igbos leaving?
That how they were shouting go to court.
Stupid set of people.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2023
Wutinky:

Gbam I wish my people can listen to this advise, I used to believe in this 1 Nigeria before but this election really exposed a lot of things about this country.
Igbo business men come to Lagos to butter their own bread, their being in Lagos is good for their business, security and enjoyment of life. Igbo men being in Lagos is for their own good, they came to Lagos to live peacefully, make money and enjoy the modern amenities of Lagos. It's not about one Nigeria, lol.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2023
rummmy:
Already afraid of igbos leaving?
That how they were shouting go to court.
Stupid set of people.
No one is afraid, they are pissed, because your being here benefits you not Lagos, no one invited you here. Stop capping.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by tishbite42: 6:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Johnjustice:
If you leave, believe me the state will find a better use for those space, land space is very expensive in Lagos now. Other Nigerians will easily replace you, the state will even have an opportunity to develop those markets to proper standards and make more money.

You need Lagos, Lagos don't need you. If you think am lying try and see, the state will be very happy if you leave, because you are creating space for more development, those market do not fit Lagos state mega city plan.
Then, why are you crying over Soludo's statement
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by tishbite42: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Igbo business men come to Lagos to butter their own bread, their being in Lagos is good for their business, security and enjoyment of life. Igbo men being in Lagos is for their own good, they came to Lagos to live peacefully, make money and enjoy the modern amenities of Lagos. It's not about one Nigeria, lol.
Keep on crying
The Igbos are leaving and the whole world will watch you fill the vacuum left
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Brimstone77: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2023

The call is not only for anambras in Lagos but every well thinking igbo person living in Lagos..

It's long over due for igbos to start coming back,if we can succeed in Lagos another person's land then imagine what we can do in our own land, those in mainmarket,ariaria, nnewi and co ain't doing bad..

We have taken enough insult from this who think we can't do without their state..

If we build our own land those asking us to leave today will still come and patronize us in our home.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by OfoIgbo: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

SS is not Igbo, SS have no problem with anyone, we love Tinubu, we love yorubas, love everyone, you igbos are the ones with problems with yorubas, leave SS out of it, you saw how SS men in droves followed Asari to support Tinubu. Stop spreading this perception that SS agrees with igbos, we don't, we have our own ways and interests, South South is not Igbo, we are South South, the Niger Delta and Edo, down to the River Niger and the Atlantic ocean.

Believe me, Lagos state government will be happy if igbos leave Alaba, they need to build a world class edifice there, ask for cost of land in Lagos, you will know what's up. My brother no dey shout like pikin everyone know the Koko, igbos need Lagos, Lagos don't need you. Lagos is made for about 15million people, but it's population is almost 30million. Stop capping like a kid, the market is king, Lagos is the market, people are coming into Lagos in droves daily from all corners of Nigeria and all continents of the world. Let's give it a try and see, before one week, those alaba shops will be broken down for new development.

Another Yoruba claiming to be SS.
The same Yorubas that voted against the only SS president that Nigeria ever had.
The same Yorubas that stabbed an Ijaw woman in Lagos simply because she wanted to cast her vote for someone that is not Tinubu.
The same Yorubas, who along with Fulanis ridiculed Jonathan in every step he wanted to take as the president.

And please remember that there are millions of Igbo-speaking people autochthonous to the SS. They will be rolling with their Igbo brothers.
In fact, one of them wrote a scathing article against Asari Dokubo, calling him a slave in Kalabari kingdom which is ruled by an Igbo-descended king.
If Igbos leave Lagos, Lagos will loose its shine. If SS people leave Lagos also, Lagos will become another Ogbomosho. SImple and short
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Another Yoruba claiming to be SS.
The same Yorubas that voted against the only SS president that Nigeria ever had.
The same Yorubas that stabbed an Ijaw woman in Lagos simply because she wanted to cast her vote for someone that is not Tinubu.
The same Yorubas, who along with Fulanis ridiculed Jonathan in every step he wanted to take as the president.

And please remember that there are millions of Igbo-speaking people autochthonous to the SS. They will be rolling with their Igbo brothers.
In fact, one of them wrote a scathing article against Asari Dokubo, calling him a slave in Kalabari kingdom which is ruled by an Igbo-descended king.
If Igbos leave Lagos, Lagos will loose its shine. If SS people leave Lagos also, Lagos will become another Ogbomosho. SImple and short
Asari dokubo and his boys plus congratulations from tompolo, Mend and other distinguished Niger Deltans will tell you that we are not with you, we have our own destiny igbos have theirs, our revolutionary figure Adaka Boro, didn't support biafra or Ojukwu, instead he fought on the side of Nigerian troops. We don't follow blindly we do what's right. You are on your own in this hate movement, we have never followed you in your mumu ventures. Take our names off those dumb stuff you do. You people are the unity beggars, you need others they don't need you.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
tishbite42:

Keep on crying
The Igbos are leaving and the whole world will watch you fill the vacuum left
If you no leave I will know you people are truly the most empty chest beaters in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
tishbite42:

Then, why are you crying over Soludo's statement
Am rebuffing the lies and impression that if you leave Lagos will be broke, it's dumb talk, we need to educate the world, stop with the blatant lies. Soludo can say what he likes, Lagosians want you people to leave, Lagos is congested.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by OfoIgbo: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Asari dokubo and his boys plus congratulations from tompolo, Mend and other distinguished Niger Deltans will tell you that we are not with you, we have our own destiny igbos have theirs, our revolutionary figure Adaka Boro, didn't support biafra or Ojukwu, instead he fought on the side of Nigerian troops. We don't follow blindly we do what's right. You are on your own in this hate movement, we have never followed you in your mumu ventures. Take our names off those dumb stuff you do. You people are the unity beggars, you need others they don't need you.

Just like the Igbos, the supreme leader of the Southsouth in the person of Edwin Clark, has not congratulated Tinubu.

While Orji Kalu, Uzodinma have congratulated Tinubu just like Dokubo.

How about that
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Just like the Igbos, the supreme leader of the Southsouth in the person of Edwin Clark, has not congratulated Tinubu.

While Orji Kalu, Uzodinma have congratulated Tinubu just like Dokubo.

How about that
Well I have never seen a south south man call Sir Edwin Clark supleme leader, he is a respected elder statesman, he has his personal issues with APC and Tinubu. You igbos call Nnamdi Kanu supleme leader and even worship him with the song, I am sure you have heard igbos singing "Nnamdi Kanu is another savior" 😆

South South people no be zombie wey dey worship human being like una o, from Ojukwu to kanu to Simon Ekpa, just like Almajiris you people follow human being like zombie, and this breeds terrorism in your regions.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by OfoIgbo: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Well I have never seen a south south man call Sir Edwin Clark supleme leader, he is a respected elder statesman, he has his personal issues with APC and Tinubu. You igbos call Nnamdi Kanu supleme leader and even worship him with the song, I am sure you have heard igbos singing "Nnamdi Kanu is another savior" 😆

South South people no be zombie wey dey worship human being like una o, from Ojukwu to kanu to Simon Ekpa, just like Almajiris you people follow human being like zombie, and this breeds terrorism in your regions.

First of all, I am not even an Nnamdi Kanu fan, so all you are saying is neither here nor there.

So address him in whatever way you want.
The supreme leader, the respected elder statesman, the Ijaw leader Edwin Clark has not congratulated Tinubu, and he is the number one leader of the Ijaw nation. So all the people you have mentioned are nonentities compared with E Clark.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
OfoIgbo:

First of all, I am not even an Nnamdi Kanu fan, so all you are saying is neither here nor there.

So address him in whatever way you want.
The supreme leader, the respected elder statesman, the Ijaw leader Edwin Clark has not congratulated Tinubu, and he is the number one leader of the Ijaw nation. So all the people you have mentioned are nonentities compared with E Clark.

South South no get supleme leader, na slaves and zombies like igbos dey call people supleme leader, no other tribe or regions have that zombie mentality like northeners and igbos 😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by iSense247: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Johnjustice:
If you leave, believe me the state will find a better use for those space, land space is very expensive in Lagos now. Other Nigerians will easily replace you, the state will even have an opportunity to develop those markets to proper standards and make more money.

You need Lagos, Lagos don't need you. If you think am lying try and see, the state will be very happy if you leave, because you are creating space for more development, those market do not fit Lagos state mega city plan.
@ the bolded, why can't Lagos State government build new markets instead of destroying the existing ones? Lagos APC is playing politics of bitterness and destruction.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
iSense247:
@ the bolded, why can't Lagos State government build new markets instead of destroying the existing ones? Lagos APC is playing politics of bitterness and destruction.
Lagos state government is protecting lives, dilipidated buildings have killed the lives of many in Lagos, it's best the government avert it.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by iSense247: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

Lagos state government is protecting lives, dilipidated buildings have killed the lives of many in Lagos, it's best the government avert it.
Do dilipidated buildings exist only in markets dominated by Igbos? Do Sanwo-Olu loves Igbos so much that he doesn't want them to die? Xenophobia in Lagos will benefit neither Yorubas not Igbos. We should all be seen as human beings.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
iSense247:
Do dilipidated buildings exist only in markets dominated by Igbos? Do Sanwo-Olu loves Igbos so much that he doesn't want them to die? Xenophobia in Lagos will benefit neither Yorubas not Igbos. We should all be seen as human beings.
As an IPOB bigot you can't hear of other buildings brought down, have you asked Soludo about buildings he brought down in Onitsha?
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by iSense247: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Johnjustice:

As an IPOB bigot you can't hear of other buildings brought down, have you asked Soludo about buildings he brought down in Onitsha?
Are you referring to me as an IPOB bigot? Why do you think I am a member of IPOB and also a bigot? The way you people make conclusion online use to amaze me. As for Soludo, is he not worse than Sanwo-Olu? Every sensible person knows that South-East governors hate hates their own people. The reason why IPOB are more popular among the locals.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Solexsafs(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
Do you have or need a great idea for an ebook but don't have the time or expertise to write it? Look no further! As an experienced ebook ghostwriter on Fiverr, I can help turn your vision into a reality. With my skills and experience, I'll craft a high-quality ebook that will engage your readers and exceed your expectations. You can count on me to deliver your project on time and to be open to your feedback and suggestions every step of the way. Let's make your ebook dream a reality together!

Tap on the link below so we can get started;

https://www.fiverr.com/s/2aG5pk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Atiku Abubakar Rearing Fowls Emerge Online / Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry / This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.