Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: (4505 Views)

Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit / Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous / Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Newsline09(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Please remind us again what you're relocating to the SE to do? What will benefit that population in Southeast?

Lagos is megacity that unites different people together for its borders and various interest. You cannot build Lagos elsewhere if not where its today.

Going back to Southeast would be to waste.

May be many who are benefiting in Lagos don't know the reason why it's Lagos.

nedu666:
The market is in Lagos because of population. If millions of lgbos leave lagos to the east, every business in Lagos will feel it. Even banks with thousands of branches will shut down so many.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Parachoco: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

Don't deviate form the topic...you pretty understand everything I am talking about?

Read that post again and slowly and you will understand.

You said it will continue to grow...

So I have asked, who will make it grow?
I don't still understand what you're talking about

Where in my post did I ask people to leave Lagos State? Please kindly show me

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by BATdBigot: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
If Igbos leave Lagos, the city will keep on prospering because of Tinubu and his boys lovely plans for the city. The city was bubbling before the Igbos arrive and will keep on bubbling if they leave so far the state is rule by visionary and intelligent people like Tinubu.

Only a civil war in Lagos can stop Lagos from prospering at this stage

Pride indeed goes before a fall. You think Lagos has arrived and nothing can affect it again? Lol.

Examples of cities that crashed because of myopic actions of their leaders abound. Go read about Detriot in US. What about Jos and Warri here in Nigeria? Warri used to be almost same level with P.H but how far today? Warri has been reduced to almost a shantytown, it's now a shadow of its former self! Also, in the case of Jos, it used to be the defacto summer capital of Nigeria. Lots of Europeans, Lebanese and rich politicians from all over Nigeria called it home. The city was famous but how far today? It's now a shadow of its former self and people don't even remember it anymore.

You think the economy of Lagos is not being impacted negatively already? Lol, go and ask property developers. The property market in Lagos is already receiving a hit. When no houses are being built or not enough for residents, rent will skyrocket more. Slums will appear everywhere. Businesses will gradually become unprofitable. That's when the city will start retrogressing badly.

Many residents don't even like Lagos, and if given a choice, they will flee.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by genesishouse: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2023
Newsline09:

Since Governor Soludo made the call for Anambra traders in Lagos to relocate and bring home their businesses to their homeland, I have been struggling to process such a call. Coming from a Professor of economics and a global citizen makes it more difficult.

Assuming that these Anambra traders respond to the call of our political leader and representative, who is considered to be our Governor, the traders would disperse throughout Anambra State. This does not imply that Lagos' markets will close—never. Other traders from the Southeast and other parts of Nigeria will fill the void left by these traders and carry on with their enterprises because life abhors vacuums.

Consider Chukwuma and Sons Motor Spare Parts, which is well-known in the Lagos motor spare parts market, packing up to return home to Anambra to establish itself due to a disagreement with his landlord. Extend this to all his Anambra co-traders who left home to compete with the business needs of a megacity like Lagos; all will relocate their stores back home merely to serve Professor Charles Soludo, CFR's ego call. Will such an exit and move shut down the Lagos spare parts market or other businesses controlled by Anambra traders?

This isn't about the security worry that has dominated this space since the Governor's rash call, but rather the economic sense that such a call makes for the Governor.

Obviously, the Lagos market will continue to flourish and benefit those who are prepared, simply because Lagos has reached a level that neither envy nor prejudice can demolish. Lagos flourishes in business due to its size and strategic location in the country today. The average Anambra man or woman, like other ethnic groups in Lagos, benefits from the large market and demands that Lagos provides; asking them to relocate home would not shut down Lagos State, which is destined to grow even more; rather, remittances from Lagos to Anambra will suffer because the market does not exit in Anambra State as it does in Lagos.

No one would travel to your hideout in search of you; kindly perish the thought that consumers would come to Anambra to buy from Anambra traders if they needed the commodity. Those who are available will take over their demands while you perish at home.

Those masturbating over the statement and calling for 'relocation' clearly do not grasp Governor Chukwuma Soludo's gaffe. It's fine to encourage investors to consider your state as a new investment destination for a variety of reasons; anyone would do so; however, capitalizing on the reported spat between some Igbo traders and their host to now ask your brothers and sisters to return home and relocate their businesses so you can collect more taxes even when the market is not available is completely absurd.

I might be wrong; perhaps Charles Soludo, the much-talked-about economic titan, made a different call from my understanding and illustration, which I would ask him to buttress further so ranks like us would understand better. If not, then we voted for a clown as Governor who doesn't understand change and narratives in the global economy.

Anyone at this age still asking Igbos to return home is simply an enemy within who doesn't desire progress for our people and homeland. We must purge ourselves of whatever's left of the 1967 civil war and bury this victimhood mentality so we can tap into the opportunities for which nature has availed us as indigenous people of present-day Nigeria.

I would not fault the call by Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu in the 1960s; a lot has changed since then and lessons have been learned, which Dim confessed to before his transition to the great beyond. The first call was a mistake, and another would be a disaster. We must seek working political solutions to our present-day challenges, if any.

If Charles Soludo had traveled to Lagos State with other Southeast Governors to meet with their counterparts at the Alausa Government House to discuss challenges being faced by Igbo traders in the state, positives would have been garnered and long-term solutions to the differences would have been discussed and implemented, but instead, he left Awka through Umueri Airport only to call a town hall meeting for Anambra traders to boycott Lagos and relocate their businesses home as that would be the only way to resolve the differences.

They're everywhere, distorting the 'Aku Luo Unọ' philosophy, which loosely translates to remittances back home rather than business relocation to hideouts where no one will see them for patronage and consumption.

They were made rich by the markets in Lagos, not the other way around, and you are asking them to relocate back home, Aren't you silly? I have always held the view that the Igbos, who are sojourners and traditional traders by nature, benefit more from Nigeria's unity and complexity than any other ethnic group. Our ability to live and do business anywhere gives us unrestricted access to the vast market size of the nation, and anyone urging us to return home is simply a household enemy. Instead of making ridiculous ego calls, our governors should be talking to their counterparts across host states about our protection and equal treatment which is often the issue.

____
Uloka Chibuike is a trained strategic communicator, and public affairs analyst.
Ulokachuks@yahoo.com

Dear Writer, You do not understand the dynamics of trade and the spirit around it, ask your self what happened to warri when investors left it to other places? Do you know about a place called Nnewi in Nigeria, have you been there lately, ask your self why people go all the way to china to buy instead of nearby Europe?
abeg watch and see as events unfold

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Cooly100: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
I don't still understand what you're talking about

Where in my post did I ask people to leave Lagos State? Please kindly show me

Don't be smart be half...

So what is the essence of the topic you are contributing to..if you don't know the genesis of what you are writing sad
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by RockHard: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2023
BATdBigot:
Many residents don't even like Lagos, and if given a choice, they will flee.

Akuko. 'If given a choice you say'?? Did Sanwo-Olu put a fun to their head to force them to remain in Lagos, out of the other 35. + fact states in the country? Just admit that you ibo people are addicted to Lagos. You can make region into what you want if you truly have it's interest at heart. But the truth is that you aren't nation-builders. You have wrecked your region and made it uninhabitable for yourself that's why you're fleeing there and refusing to relocate back home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Cooly100: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Lagos State is not made up of Central Lagos or whatever you call it.

Show me the Pictures of Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedi, Ikorodu, Epe before the arrival of Asiwaju and his Boys.

Asiwaju and his boys made Lagos what it is today.

Delta/Warri do not have capable guys like Asiwaju and his boys, that's why the city of Warri is dead and can't compete with the City of Lagos

Hope you know the City of Warri and Lagos is on the same level before? Or you wan argue this known fact?

Gbagada of the 1970's,80's and 90's can't compete with the present day Gbagada.

You can start showing me pictures of the old gbagada make we compare

Lagos is at this level because of Asiwaju and his boys

Show me the new pictures of Gbagada, Ikorodu, Epe...

Everyone knows who are involved in Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedi so don't bother with those.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by nedu666: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2023
RockHard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTUucOUIhj8

Una brother here too support una move back to Alaibo. But until I start seeing SE governors sending luxurious buses to come and carry you people back home I won't take you people serious.

The gov of east don't need to send any bus. All lgbos should stop buying land, building houses outside lgbo land. Igbos should learn from aboki. How many hausa people have property outside the north

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by BATdBigot: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2023
RockHard:

Akuko. 'If given a choice you say'?? Did Sanwo-Olu put a fun to their head to force them to remain in Lagos, out of the other 35. + fact states in the country? Just admit that you ibo people are addicted to Lagos. You can make region into what you want if you truly have it's interest at heart. But the truth is that you aren't nation-builders. You have wrecked your region and made it uninhabitable for yourself that's why you're fleeing there and refusing to relocate back home.

Lol, you must be from outer space to say Igbos aren't nation builders. Can you show me any other city in Nigeria that isn't a state capital that is as developed as Onitsha or Aba?

Igbos aren't nation builders yet they are called developers? Who are the biggest investors in most Nigerian cities after the indigenes?

Yes, many people don't like Lagos for many reasons. You can ask questions.

Let the right policies be put in place, particularly decentralization of infrastructure/amenities by federal government instead of forcing everyone to use Lagos and see if the city won't decline.

Even this attack against other Nigerians, particularly Igbos will affect Lagos drastically. You said Igbos have refused to relocate home? Take a trip to East and see the numbers relocating. That's why cities like Enugu, Owerri, Asaba and Awka etc are expanding rapidly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by paramakina202: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
If Igbos leave Lagos, the city will keep on prospering because of Tinubu and his boys lovely plans for the city. The city was bubbling before the Igbos arrive and will keep on bubbling if they leave so far the state is rule by visionary and intelligent people like Tinubu.

Igbos are not leaving any part of Nigeria talkless of leaving Lagos.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by RockHard: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2023
BATdBigot:

Lol, you must be from outer space to say Igbos aren't nation builders. Can you show me any other city in Nigeria that isn't a state capital that is as developed as Onitsha or Aba?

Igbos aren't nation builders yet they are called developers? Who are the biggest investors in most Nigerian cities after the indigenes?

Yes, many people don't like Lagos for many reasons. You can ask questions.

Let the right policies be put in place, particularly decentralization of infrastructure/amenities by federal government instead of forcing everyone to use Lagos and see if the city won't decline.

Even this attack against other Nigerians, particularly Igbos will affect Lagos drastically. You said Igbos have refused to relocate home? Take a trip to East and see the numbers relocating. That's why cities like Enugu, Owerri, Asaba and Awka etc are expanding rapidly.

I guess na only una no believe say charity must begin at home. Why can't you develope your region to be the envy of others, to the point where others would be begging to live in alaibo? Why going about as if something is chasing you and constituting nuisance in Indonesia, South Africa, Lagos, India etc. What's stopping you from developing your tiny enclave? Lagos state obviously doesn't rate you people else you won't be asked to leave.

If dem born Una, make Una leave Lagos go back. I know Una no fit coz home is in a terrible state, and most of you can't survive there which was why you left there in the first place. The SW is the economic power house of Nigeria while your region is dragging position with NE. I challenge ibos in Lagos to relocate to alaibo if dem born dem well.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:

Shatap

But you can buy tomatoes and other crops from the North..You can also import cars from USA and buy market from China but igboland is too far from you

Una go wail tire
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2023
RockHard:

I guess na only una no believe say charity must begin at home. Why can't you develope your region to be the envy of others, to the point where others would be begging to live in alaibo? Why going about as if something is chasing you and constituting nuisance in Indonesia, South Africa, Lagos, India etc. What's stopping you from developing your tiny enclave? Lagos state obviously doesn't rate you people else you won't be asked to leave.

If dem born Una, make Una leave Lagos go back. I know Una no fit coz home is in a terrible state, and most of you can't survive there which was why you left there in the first place. The SW is the economic power house of Nigeria while your region is dragging position with NE. I challenge ibos in Lagos to relocate to alaibo if dem born dem well.

Slavish quotes..

But you can buy from the North..

You go wail tire ooooo
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by CJStarz: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2023
You are not Igbo but if you are, you were paid to write this gibberish,thrash,Bala blu bulaba, confusion transmission omission commission transfusion....
Akuko Mike Ejeagha

Newsline09:

Since Governor Soludo made the call for Anambra traders in Lagos to relocate and bring home their businesses to their homeland, I have been struggling to process such a call. Coming from a Professor of economics and a global citizen makes it more difficult.

Assuming that these Anambra traders respond to the call of our political leader and representative, who is considered to be our Governor, the traders would disperse throughout Anambra State. This does not imply that Lagos' markets will close—never. Other traders from the Southeast and other parts of Nigeria will fill the void left by these traders and carry on with their enterprises because life abhors vacuums.

Consider Chukwuma and Sons Motor Spare Parts, which is well-known in the Lagos motor spare parts market, packing up to return home to Anambra to establish itself due to a disagreement with his landlord. Extend this to all his Anambra co-traders who left home to compete with the business needs of a megacity like Lagos; all will relocate their stores back home merely to serve Professor Charles Soludo, CFR's ego call. Will such an exit and move shut down the Lagos spare parts market or other businesses controlled by Anambra traders?

This isn't about the security worry that has dominated this space since the Governor's rash call, but rather the economic sense that such a call makes for the Governor.

Obviously, the Lagos market will continue to flourish and benefit those who are prepared, simply because Lagos has reached a level that neither envy nor prejudice can demolish. Lagos flourishes in business due to its size and strategic location in the country today. The average Anambra man or woman, like other ethnic groups in Lagos, benefits from the large market and demands that Lagos provides; asking them to relocate home would not shut down Lagos State, which is destined to grow even more; rather, remittances from Lagos to Anambra will suffer because the market does not exit in Anambra State as it does in Lagos.

No one would travel to your hideout in search of you; kindly perish the thought that consumers would come to Anambra to buy from Anambra traders if they needed the commodity. Those who are available will take over their demands while you perish at home.

Those masturbating over the statement and calling for 'relocation' clearly do not grasp Governor Chukwuma Soludo's gaffe. It's fine to encourage investors to consider your state as a new investment destination for a variety of reasons; anyone would do so; however, capitalizing on the reported spat between some Igbo traders and their host to now ask your brothers and sisters to return home and relocate their businesses so you can collect more taxes even when the market is not available is completely absurd.

I might be wrong; perhaps Charles Soludo, the much-talked-about economic titan, made a different call from my understanding and illustration, which I would ask him to buttress further so ranks like us would understand better. If not, then we voted for a clown as Governor who doesn't understand change and narratives in the global economy.

Anyone at this age still asking Igbos to return home is simply an enemy within who doesn't desire progress for our people and homeland. We must purge ourselves of whatever's left of the 1967 civil war and bury this victimhood mentality so we can tap into the opportunities for which nature has availed us as indigenous people of present-day Nigeria.

I would not fault the call by Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu in the 1960s; a lot has changed since then and lessons have been learned, which Dim confessed to before his transition to the great beyond. The first call was a mistake, and another would be a disaster. We must seek working political solutions to our present-day challenges, if any.

If Charles Soludo had traveled to Lagos State with other Southeast Governors to meet with their counterparts at the Alausa Government House to discuss challenges being faced by Igbo traders in the state, positives would have been garnered and long-term solutions to the differences would have been discussed and implemented, but instead, he left Awka through Umueri Airport only to call a town hall meeting for Anambra traders to boycott Lagos and relocate their businesses home as that would be the only way to resolve the differences.

They're everywhere, distorting the 'Aku Luo Unọ' philosophy, which loosely translates to remittances back home rather than business relocation to hideouts where no one will see them for patronage and consumption.

They were made rich by the markets in Lagos, not the other way around, and you are asking them to relocate back home, Aren't you silly? I have always held the view that the Igbos, who are sojourners and traditional traders by nature, benefit more from Nigeria's unity and complexity than any other ethnic group. Our ability to live and do business anywhere gives us unrestricted access to the vast market size of the nation, and anyone urging us to return home is simply a household enemy. Instead of making ridiculous ego calls, our governors should be talking to their counterparts across host states about our protection and equal treatment which is often the issue.

____
Uloka Chibuike is a trained strategic communicator, and public affairs analyst.
Ulokachuks@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Parachoco: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Shatap

But you can buy tomatoes and other crops from the North..You can also import cars from USA and buy market from China but igboland is too far from you

Una go wail tire
What are you crying about?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Please leave and reduce the population, there is not enough infrastructure to sustain the overwhelming outsiders that come to reap where they did not sow.

So ignore the OP and move all your market back to the south east, it will be much welcome development by all parties involved. Go and develop your land, win-win situation.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Parachoco: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2023
paramakina202:

Igbos are not leaving any part of Nigeria talkless of leaving Lagos.
I'm not asking any Nigerian to leave any part of the country

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
What are you crying about?

We are going back home...aboki will sell your spareparts and ndi Benue will full mandilas and alaba

Hehehehehehe
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Parachoco: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

We are going back home...aboki will sell your spareparts and ndi Benue will full mandilas and alaba

Hehehehehehe
sad

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by DevilsEqual(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Shatap

Una go wail tire

blocksy007

see the guy wey u dey call Yoruba...dude defends igbo with all his heart but just cause he disagreed that Igbos built Asaba, you were quick to tag him Yoruba

SE people arent that logically, i guess
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by RockHard: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Slavish quotes..

But you can buy from the North..

You go wail tire ooooo

Comot mouth for North matter. Go and fix your home region. Alaibo is under-siege. That should be your uppermost concern. Another round of sit-at-homes have already been issued by your prime minister. I hope you're in alaibo too so that you can feel the pain of the common man living there. Una go dey Lagos dey enjoy the peace and tranquility yet you go still yap your dirty mouths against Yoruba people. If dem born you well relocate back to alaibo.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by paramakina202: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
I'm not asking any Nigerian to leave any part of the country

People should better understand that.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Parachoco: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2023
paramakina202:

People should better understand that.
Which people? What are you wailing about sef? sad
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by spy24(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Some people just dey talk any how...

Industrious People are the major factor that drives development in any land

I am not Igbo but something all Nigerians will agree with for a fact I'd that Igbos are industrious and innovative

I put it to you that if this people decide to leave Lagos and invest in cities like Asaba Onitsha Port Harcourt or even Warri Lagos will go down but it won't be suddenly ..

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by DevilsEqual(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2023
spy24:
Some people just dey talk any how...

Industrious People are the major factor that drives development in any land

I am not Igbo but something all Nigerians will agree with for a fact I'd that Igbos are industrious and innovative

I put it to you that if this people decide to leave Lagos and invest in cities like Asaba Onitsha Port Harcourt or even Warri Lagos will go down but it won't be suddenly ..

What about the foreign investments, will they shut down too?
would other tribes be forced to shut down their businesses in Lagos just cause igbos had left?

Bro, we are talking about banks, insurance firm, tech companies, oil companies, Telecom and all not about dominating ojo and alaba market or by those street hawking

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Johnjustice:
If you leave, believe me the state will find a better use for those space, land space is very expensive in Lagos now. Other Nigerians will easily replace you, the state will even have am opportunity to develop those markets to proper standards and make more money.

You need Lagos, Lagos don't need you. If you think am lying try and see, the state will be very happy if you leave, because you are creating space for more development, those market do not fit Lagos state mega city plan.

Is exactly the same with Nigeria, the nee the country not the other way round.

Given a separate country today will spell doom for them for many decades, they are confined to a small space with low population and where everyone is competing against his neighbor next door to sell the same product they don't produce to a market over saturated.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Christistruth03: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by paramakina202: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2023
Parachoco:
Which people? What are you wailing about sef? sad

Stating fact is now wailing to some folks LMAO.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Hope15: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2023
Oja Oyingbo...ko mo pe enikan o wa o (Owing to its bustling nature, Oyingbo market is actually oblivious of anyone's absence)

nedu666:
The market is in Lagos because of population. If millions of lgbos leave lagos to the east, every business in Lagos will feel it. Even banks with thousands of branches will shut down so many.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by Johnjustice: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Given a separate country today will spell doom for them for many decades, they are confined to a small space with low population and where everyone is competing against his neighbor next door to sell the same product they don't produce to a market over saturated.
Exactly, Chinese, Jews (I mean the real Jews), America, Asia, India all queuing for a slice of Lagos. They must be high on something.
Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by MXrep: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2023
If only these myopic yorubas know the number of SW states especially Ondo and Ekiti that get their goods from Onitsha instead of Lagos. Nobody said Lagos should be boycotted, but a gradual shifting of businesses will occur over time if the lazy Ronu terrorists continue. The last demographia ranking placed Onitsha second largest urban area in Nigeria by population after Lagos and the largest urban area by landmass. The Eastern market is larger by far and have strong middle-class with higher disposable income. Come to the East and rapid commercialization of sleepy quiet villages and continuous merging of numerous towns into an urban sprawl

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Call For Lagos Boycott, Frivolous: by MXrep: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Fear fear cowards. Unity beggers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Despite ₦‎2.8 Trillion Subsidy, Power Averages 3,000MW In 10 Years / My Father (and my father in law) Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.