Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy (4771 Views)

A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC / South West And South-south Of Nigeria Accounted For 71% Of Total IGR In 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by LegendHero(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
mrvitalis:
Education sha it's important

How in the world would any educated person equate IGR and economy?

The only way to measure economy is GDP not IGR

Nigeria is Africa's biggest economy yet doesn't have biggest revenue in Africa no where near the biggest even

South East unofficially gave our businesses tax break since 1970 to allow that grow while others taxed themselves to death

Go to school people won't hear yet depend on propaganda

Is that why your region and war torn North East are generating same value?

If you truly have high GDP, it will at least reflect in your figures of IGR to an extent and you won’t need to be at the lowest level of the spectrum.

Na this chestbeating and self delusion dey make me laugh. If the stats favor you, you chestbeat. If it does not, you find some excuse to denounce the data.

Wetin you even dey produce for your region that will increase the Gross Domestic Product? Just dey whyne yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Yorubapiglet: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Will you now rest and stop lamenting and Ranting National Unity, when the same people call for their exit from the very prosperous NIGERIA?

Stop being shallow abeg.
. angry

OhuDealer:

IGR is directly related to GDP.

All those vacant lizard and snake infested mansions in your yeast do not generate any value to your yeast.

That crumbly red roof shop for rent in Ibadan is more valuable than your village mansion.

1 Like

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by OhuDealer: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
Will you now rest and stop lamenting and Ranting National Unity, when the same people call for their exit from the very prosperous NIGERIA?

Stop being shallow abeg.
. angry

May God strike me dead if I have ever opposed Igbo expulsion from Nigeria be it in whatever form you want to call it.

Go and ask around,I was fully supporting your Biafra until you began dragging SS into it and included Zionist nonesense.

I am the realest pro Biafran supporter here and not for any alturist reason.

5 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Yorubapiglet: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
They have oil
IMO
Anambra
Abia

Enugu and Ebonyi have GAS and other mineral resources.

Above all they have Human Capital. Human Capital represents the hardworking and dynamic population that propels a Nations Growth.

Now I ask....if they don't have anything as you claim..why ranting and lamenting anytime they talk about BIAFRA of Nnamdi KANU? Before Shecow, was killed by Chadian forces with backing of Isreali technology, did you every disturb yourself about the NE?

It's obvious that IGBOs are miles ahead in all Economic advancement indices. Stop wailing and ranting.

How can you be measuring dicccks with people that fought a war and till date you are comparing yasef to them. Is that not Madness?

Ogbeni, Understand this...

RESPECT COMES FROM ADMIRATION OR FEAR!!....

You obviously fear or respect IGBOs.

This obsession is toxic. Coming from a so called advantaged tribe

LegendHero:

If you truly have high GDP, it will at least reflect in your figures of IGR to an extent and you won’t need to be at the lowest level of the spectrum.

Na this chestbeating and self delusion dey make me laugh. If the stats favor you, you chestbeat. If it does not, you find some excuse to denounce the data.

Wetin you even dey produce for your region that will increase the Gross Domestic Product? Just dey whyne yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by helinues: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
paramakina202:

Do you want me to bring up what Bode George or late Yinka Odumakin said about Tinubu?I am sure you won't like that.

Do you need my authorization to bring it out, you can as well bring the drug case too as na Oroki you wan sell

2 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Yorubapiglet: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
If they like let them worship devil.

Are you an advocate of the SS, did they say they need your help?..

Have you expended the same energy in calling our regions foolish elite to other? Why bother ya sef with people that don't even give a darn about us?

Ogbeni wether you like it or not, no matter the Propaganda you use, SE and SS are locked in unism. It's just foolish and inconsequential Ijaws that share the mundane and Foolish sentiments that your Propaganda promotes. And they don't even count in that region.

IGBOs fought a war and Even with the disadvantages of warfare it's still so disgusting that a Yoruba man is still lamenting bitterly? You must be senile.

Leave them alone and face your development...Oni ranu. angry

OhuDealer:

May God strike me dead if I have ever Igbo expulsion from Nigeria be it in whatever form you want to call it.

Go and ask around,I was fully supporting your Biafra until you began dragging SS into it and included Zionist nonesense.

I am the realest pro Biafran supporter here.

1 Like

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by mrvitalis(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:

IMO GDP is almost the entire GDP of North East even with almost zero federal government infrastructure

Why exactly should we tax our people more abeg? The main essence of government is to make their people prosper

So tax break is important

But what do you know about businesses

3 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by HelinuesJobles: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

Do you need my authorization to bring it out, you can as well bring the drug case too as na Oroki you wan sell

If you don't understand how things works

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by IVORY2009(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Throwback:

Can you spot the standout failure between these former Governors of Anambra?

kindly send the link

1 Like

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by LegendHero(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

IMO GDP is almost the entire GDP of North East even with almost zero federal government infrastructure

Why exactly should we tax our people more abeg? The main essence of government is to make their people prosper

So tax break is important

But what do you know about businesses

GDP data of how many years ago? After IPOB terrorists dealt with Imo, if you bring the data now, Imo will be swimming behind Borno. All those sit at home, you think say e no dey affect anything? I hope NBS release another GDP statistics coz the last time they did was like 9-10 years ago.

Just dey play, go and check Soludo tax drive, he’s been trying hard to tax people in Anambra but he’s not seeing the needed revenue. That’s why he begged Anambra state citizens across the country to bring their investment home to drive growth.

I like you guys delusion, you can easily quote unrealistic statements to fuel your ego but real data always humble you.

8 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by LegendHero(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
They have oil
IMO
Anambra
Abia

Enugu and Ebonyi have GAS and other mineral resources.

Above all they have Human Capital. Human Capital represents the hardworking and dynamic population that propels a Nations Growth.

Now I ask....if they don't have anything as you claim..why ranting and lamenting anytime they talk about BIAFRA of Nnamdi KANU? Before Shecow, was killed by Chadian forces with backing of Isreali technology, did you every disturb yourself about the NE?

It's obvious that IGBOs are miles ahead in all Economic advancement indices. Stop wailing and ranting.

How can you be measuring dicccks with people that fought a war and till date you are comparing yasef to them. Is that not Madness?

Ogbeni, Understand this...

RESPECT COMES FROM ADMIRATION OR FEAR!!....

You obviously fear or respect IGBOs.

This obsession is toxic. Coming from a so called advantaged tribe

Oil in Ondo state alone is more than the combined oil in the SE.

For the other jargons you wrote, I don’t have time to correct delusion.

Realistic data point otherwise. I no get time to cure delusion.

7 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by OhuDealer: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yorubapiglet:

Ogbeni wether you like it or not, no matter the Propaganda you use, SE and SS are locked in unism.

You delude yourself .

Your eye go clear soon just as we clear your doubt on Obi and your dead Biafra .

Come and drag SS nah.

5 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by NLegendforte: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Pack well. Great liar. Do you mean ijaw oil in ondo. Have you studied the potential of anambra basin, enugu gas and coal deposit or ebonyi solid minerals. Let me not add abia, anioma area. Propagandists everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by paramakina202: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:

The point is that every politician have their own crtitics but fact is fact.

1 Like

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Yorubapiglet: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
Oil in ONDO??..Ok Bravo!!

Can you now remove your head from your arsee and stop dicccck measuring with them?

Just imagine claiming you are better than someone, but you are fixated on that person ..is that not Madness?..

Face ODUDUWA Republic agenda and stop disturbing ya sef ..see you see ❤️ (heart) failure. Na wah
!!

LegendHero:

2 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by mrvitalis(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:

GDP data of how many years ago? After IPOB terrorists dealt with Imo, if you bring the data now, Imo will be swimming behind Borno. All those sit at home, you think say e no dey affect anything? I hope NBS release another GDP statistics coz the last time they did was like 9-10 years ago.

Just dey play, go and check Soludo tax drive, he’s been trying hard to tax people in Anambra but he’s not seeing the needed revenue. That’s why he begged Anambra state citizens across the country to bring their investment home to drive growth.

I like you guys delusion, you can easily quote unrealistic statements to fuel your ego but real data always humble you.
I don't know how educated you are but IPOB doesn't even affect the economy because it's local indigenous owned... So it's insecurity proof

But again you can't understand
Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by NLegendforte: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

You delude yourself .

Your eye go clear soon just as we clear your doubt on Obi and your dead Biafra .

Come and drag SS nah.
All southeast states has oil and gas deposit. Ebonyi has solid minerals. If you hate us this much campaign for our exit from Nigeria. Envious propagandists.

1 Like

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by LegendHero(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

I don't know how educated you are but IPOB doesn't even affect the economy because it's local indigenous owned... So it's insecurity proof

But again you can't understand

So insecurity don’t affect indigenously owned businesses?

So if in Ibadan, some Yoruba boys start shooting everywhere and declaring sit at home on Monday, it won’t affect businesses there because they are indigenous?

So all those Borno farmers that can’t go to farm are not affected by Boko Haram?

I’m a Yoruba boy, you should know education is a must for me.

5 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Ttalk: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
These my Yoruba brothers and Sisters with baselessly foolish posts and thinking.

Now, please ooo answer me..

With All the wealth that the SW gives the Country why can't we have ODUDUWA Republic? Why are we totally afraid and pained when the OLD SE Region decides to leave us, and get their BIAFRA, with our large economic might?

Won't BIAFRA make ODUDUWA grow well for Yoruba Nation alone? So why always crying when IGBOs or others say they want the country smashed to pieces?

It's funny, but My Yoruba people aren't ready to face realities.

We don't take orders from anyone, we operate on our terms. Nothing connects Biafra with Oduduwa

3 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by LegendHero(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
Oil in ONDO??..Ok Bravo!!

Can you now remove your head from your arsee and stop dicccck measuring with them?

Just imagine claiming you are better than someone, but you are fixated on that person ..is that not Madness?..

Face ODUDUWA Republic agenda and stop disturbing ya sef ..see you see ❤️ (heart) failure. Na wah
!!

Oga go and play with your mate. I’m losing brain cell having this conversation.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by LegendHero(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
NLegendforte:

Pack well. Great liar. Do you mean ijaw oil in ondo. Have you studied the potential of anambra basin, enugu gas and coal deposit or ebonyi solid minerals. Let me not add abia, anioma area. Propagandists everywhere.

What’s Ijaw oil?

Ijaw people great grandfather carry the oil put for Ondo state?

Ati Anambla basin, ati Awkusu basin o, Ondo state have more crude than all state in the SE so what are we even arguing for?

4 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Maazieze(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

IGR is directly related to GDP.

All those vacant lizard and snake infested mansions in your yeast do not generate any value to your yeast.

That crumbly red roof shop for rent in Ibadan is more valuable than your village mansion.

grin grin cheesy your hilarious.
IGR Is the total revenue collected by a state, its GDP affects it not the other way around. A high IGP isnt always indicative of a High GDP, as is apparent when you review the IGR of states and their GDP.
Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by mrvitalis(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:

So insecurity don’t affect indigenously owned businesses?

So if in Ibadan, some Yoruba boys start shooting everywhere and declaring sit at home on Monday, it won’t affect businesses there because they are indigenous?

So all those Borno farmers that can’t go to farm are not affected by Boko Haram?

I’m a Yoruba boy, you should know education is a must for me.
Firstly the UGM issue is overblown and the natives know it so why run away?
Overblown issues can only affect strangers

Which Igbo man owned businesses do you know have relocated

Instead of innoson leaving he is expanding building a new factory in IMO

Two other car manufacturing companies have joined him

Igbos are moving investment back home

So what exactly is your point, do you have any figure to prove Igbo land economy is shrinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by RAND250: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yorubapiglet:
These my Yoruba brothers and Sisters with baselessly foolish posts and thinking.

Now, please ooo answer me..

With All the wealth that the SW gives the Country why can't we have ODUDUWA Republic? Why are we totally afraid and pained when the OLD SE Region decides to leave us, and get their BIAFRA, with our large economic might?

Won't BIAFRA make ODUDUWA grow well for Yoruba Nation alone? So why always crying when IGBOs or others say they want the country smashed to pieces?

It's funny, but My Yoruba people aren't ready to face realities.

So una don leave the north they attack south west lol .

1 Like

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Ttalk: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

Firstly the UGM issue is overblown and the natives know it so why run away?
Overblown issues can only affect strangers

Which Igbo man owned businesses do you know have relocated

Instead of innocent leaving he is expanding building a new factory in IMO

Two other car manufacturing companies have joined him

Igbos are moving investments back home

So what exactly is your point, do you have any figure to prove the Igbo land economy is shrinking

You may not know this but your brothers created a "wake-up" topic on Nairaland in 2015 instructing your people on a 5-year plan to move back to the East. The ultimatum elapsed in 2020 yet your guys are still fraternizing in the SW, was it the brown roof you loved so much or the ewedu and gbegiri soup that could not make you relocate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by mrvitalis(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ttalk:

You may not know this but your brothers created a "wake-up" topic on Nairaland in 2015 instructing your people on a 5-year plan to move back to the East. The ultimatum elapsed in 2020 yet your guys are still fraternizing in the SW, was it the brown roof you loved so much or the ewedu and gbegiri soup that could not make you relocate
Absolutely the wake up call improved..
Development in South East increased but as Igbo majority of us believed that yorubas are too educated and exposed to follow tribal lines 2023 made us think again

I for one was thinking of buying a house in lekki now not again

Ask any house agent, demand done drop big time

4 bedroom terrace duplex in ikota can be gotten for 45million last year 60 million was with abeg for same property

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Yorubapiglet: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
You never had brain cells before.

Your head warehouses an empty Void

That is why you keep shouting IGBO this IGBO that..

Grow old

LegendHero:

Oga go and play with your mate. I’m losing brain cell having this conversation.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Jogs1900: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
NLegendforte:

There is gas in Lagos, Ondo and Ogun stateThere is oil in Lagos, Ondo and Ogun state too.Ibos can't drag Delta with Yorubas..Delta and Edo state were in the old western region.
Itshekiri is Yorubas.
Urhobo is from Benin and Benin is Yoruba's cousin. Where there is crude oil in the Delta state belongs to the Itshekiris, Urhobos, and Ijaws and these are the real Deltans, not Anioma people.

You can't drag Delta into your Biafra nansense.
It's even Yorubas that are supposed to be dragging Delta into Oduduwa because they have big stake there.

3 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by OhuDealer: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Solodu can barely raise 2bn monthly from the land of billionaires and has lamented he expected double that and has blamed Onistha thugs for the dip.

This is why Solodu wants them back to Anambra so he can pry shekels from their greedy Okoro hands.

They are wretched and poor in that their region and need remmitance from their diaspora to feed.

Sending them all back will see to a return to cannibalism.

3 Likes

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Yorubapiglet: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
That is what I have been telling this children employed by Politicans to be foolish.

IKOTA used to be prime real estate, now the value has so plummeted, that is ridiculous having a property in that axis

All this is because of foolish RONU mentality, that has woken IGBOs up and now they are truly thinking home.

Even the TAX revenue generated by Lagos has fallen porously. Due to foolishness of 'Our Lagos' Propagandist, headed by that 'lizard neck' in London that heads Tinubu campaign in UK

mrvitalis:

Development in South East increased but as Igbo majority of us believed that yorubas are too educated and exposed to follow tribal lines 2023 made us think again

4 bedroom terrace duplex in ikota can be gotten for 45million last year 60 million was with abeg for same property

1 Like

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by Ttalk: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

You mean after your service year you can't stay in Enugu and have a decent life, you have to come to Lagos?
Anyway, that's by the side, SW IGR is leading, how it wish SE too could shop up there IGR, I want a positive competition and not envy and jealousy your people are displaying at the mention of SW IGR

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6,000mw Of Electricity Supply By Dec May Be Unrealistic - Minister Of Power / Terrorism - I Did Not Exonerate Mend -jonathan / Different Between Communism And Democracy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.