Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy (4767 Views)

A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC / South West And South-south Of Nigeria Accounted For 71% Of Total IGR In 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by AfonjaConehead: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
LegendHero:

GDP data of how many years ago? After IPOB terrorists dealt with Imo, if you bring the data now, Imo will be swimming behind Borno. All those sit at home, you think say e no dey affect anything? I hope NBS release another GDP statistics coz the last time they did was like 9-10 years ago.

Just dey play, go and check Soludo tax drive, he’s been trying hard to tax people in Anambra but he’s not seeing the needed revenue. That’s why he begged Anambra state citizens across the country to bring their investment home to drive growth.

I like you guys delusion, you can easily quote unrealistic statements to fuel your ego but real data always humble you.

Re: How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy by AfonjaConehead: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Oil in Ondo state alone is more than the combined oil in the SE.

For the other jargons you wrote, I don’t have time to correct delusion.

Realistic data point otherwise. I no get time to cure delusion.
Talk true,ya brain nor carry am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms El-Rufai's Election As Governor Of Kaduna State / Wike: Illegal Crude Refiners Ruining Our Health, National Economy / South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.