Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,373 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Airtel 3g, Your Assessments. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel 3g, Your Assessments. (2369 Views)

Bryte Ipx8 Octa Core 2.4ghz | 3g, 2gb, 32gb Hdd | 8 Inch Android Gold Tablet / Dual SIM Android With 3G On Both Sims / Airtel 3g Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 3g, Your Assessments. by faceless1: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

Whats your assessment of airtel 3g as it is currently performing on your own end. Tell your experience and the areas in which you have had these experience.

I am currently using it at home (Ogba) and office (Oregun road) and its quiet good particularly when am downloading stuff. Apart from speed its very steady in terms of stability of connection. I use to be on Glo HSI and the stability was atrocious in these areas mentioned above but fairly steadier when I traveled to Benin city around 3rd east circular. Price-wise its on par with the best in the industry. I will recommend it if you have the 3g signal in your area and are having problems with other networks. TAKE NOTE THAT I AM NOT A STAFF NOR DOING A PROMO CAMPAIGN HERE. Am just sharing info from experience.

Also be aware that doing a speed test online may not paint a true picture as it has a high ping value and low speed readings but pages open fast (I use firefox) and downloads reach 300Kb/s averaging 160Kb/s during the day without experiencing a break in connection like I use to get on Glo while downloading a 250mb file.

I just hope they keep it up all these Indians can do F'up things due to their thrifty nature sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure Your Opera Mini And Google Chrome In Computer. / What Do I Do With My Dead Z10? / Unlimited Data but Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.