Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... (49811 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Thomasankara(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
[/color]dey play🤣🤣🤣[color=#770077]
kroger:

Life is deeper than you think, life is very spiritual and if u feign ignorance then u are in for a bumpy ride.

I once met a fair beautiful girl at nysc camp years ago we became very super close but she told me point Blank that she could not date me because she has a spiritual husband, she has dated diffrent men but the spiritual husband crippled their Job and business they had to flee. Years later we re connected she has three kids and I told her what about her spiritual husband she laughed and told me she went for deliverance for about a year until he left her. U might say it's all fairy tale but that's my experience.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Orderabove(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
he should go spiritual
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by djon78(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
diogo23:
You only know if you're rich or not when you are married

Exactly Igbo translation:

Nwoke nuo Nwanyi omalu akala aka ya

Meaning after a Man marries he will know his Destiny

Some men after they Marry good luck jams them
While some after marriage everything falls apart

I think it also comes from the woman

All these Ladies that sleep around as spinsters with different Men
There good luck, star, is gone.

They have sexed it away

While the ones that don't sleep around and may have had one or two men or none in there life before marriage

Carry good luck

I have seen this in my immediate family

Girls within my immediate family that are married
All brought good luck to there husband's

They were well brought up women

They didn't sleep around as single girls

All of them there husband's are doing well

But op I no said it's the reason for your own

Marriage also comes with it's own challenges

This should not be a reason to divorce your woman
At all

You should intensify prayers to know the cause sha

Just hold on
Don't give up

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by ariesbull: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deepspirituals:
He Said His Business Crumbles After Marriage .

He Owns three Big Trading Stores where Provisions and Households Items are Sold, A Business he has been doing as a Single,Non Married Man Before

Business was Moving on Fine for Several Years.
After He Got Married, He couldn't explain what was Happening, So strange that his Business Started Collapsing, right now Only one Shop is Left with Scanty Stocks, Shop Owner Lawyer Already Served him Quiting Notice.

To Worsen the Situation, He said Serious Nightmares have been his Usual Experience at night ever Since He Married?

Could all these be a Coincidence?
Life is more Deeper than The Physical.
They Already had a Boy who is just 1 Year and 3 Months Old.
Bible Says What God Has Joined together, Let no man Puts Asunder.

He who finds a Wife, Finds a Good thing and Obtain Favour from the Lord...
This Man Looks So Frustrated, Dejected and Planning to Do Away with the Woman .

I'm Spiritualist Ade, I have not even Carried out any Spiritual Check or Investigation into the Matter, it is still very Fresh.
Oga Be Patients, I do not think it is Right to base the Present Situation on your Marriage.
Oga said if not why So Sudden

I Detest Divorce/ Marital Division.
What is your Advise?

He might married a lady with spiritual husband or jinxed...they might tell you not to quit

But trust me , thighs dey happen shaaa
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by ariesbull: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
BabaIbo:

Bros, honestly speaking I'm planning to marry January next year but as I see this topic, my guy e dey do me somehow because this same ish has been running through my mind for sometime now.

I just pray God see me through and it will never be my portion.
go and ask questions
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by benqo01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
THINGS LIKE THIS ARENT SOMETHING TO JOKE WITH THEY IS SOMETHING HAPPENING SOMEWHERE HE NEEDS TO MAKE FINDINGS COS TRUST ME IT AINT NORMAL

FOR THOSE OF YOU SAYING OTHERWISE DONT FORGET THAT NOT ALL LADIES BRING GOODLUCK

GOD HELP US
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Fisher400: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]I would have wanted us to discuss this ur statement further when we meet in person

MrBrownJay1:
the above has got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his wife, his marriage or juju!
only a very foolish deluded man believes that because a business was successful for a while, it will be successful forever. stop looking for excuses and accept that you failed!
I would have wanted us to discuss this ur statement further when we meet in person

MrBrownJay1:
only a very foolish deluded man believes that because a business was successful for a while, it will be successful forever. stop looking for excuses and accept that you failed!
I would have wanted us to discuss this ur statement further when we meet in person

MrBrownJay1:
benqo01:
THINGS LIKE THIS ARENT SOMETHING TO JOKE WITH THEY IS SOMETHING HAPPENING SOMEWHERE HE NEEDS TO MAKE FINDINGS COS TRUST ME IT AINT NORMAL

FOR THOSE OF YOU SAYING OTHERWISE DONT FORGET THAT NOT ALL LADIES BRING GOODLUCK

GOD HELP US

MrBrownJay1:

MrBrownJay1:

MrBrownJay1:
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
ajakuai:

Oga, forget all this your incitive fears on people so that they can consult you.

You people that feed on your fellow in this harsh economy......Hhhhmmm

I don't blame people like you, rather the gullible insensitive humans going from one spiritual house to the other seeking to know who kept slippers on their door-step.

Seek the face of God directly every morning. This has been my secret wapon from time immemorial.

I am spiritually buit on back to sender.
My wife and I succeed in whatever we lay our hands on because of our committed rituals to our mystical father every morning.

Weldone Oga with your Comments,Fortunately no one is Putting fear in anyone's heart, it's an experience of someone, Ignorant is such a Big Disease which must be done away with the though, well but for a clearer Wisdom. I Repeat.. He wants to Quit from His Marriage because of below Reasons.

He Owns three Big Trading Stores where Provisions and Households Items are Sold, A Business he has been doing as a Single,Non Married Man Before

After He Got Married, He couldn't explain what was Happening, So strange that his Business Started Collapsing, right now Only one Shop is Left with Scanty Stocks, Shop Owner Lawyer Already Served him Quiting Notice.

To Worsen the Situation, He said Serious Nightmares have been his Usual Experience at night ever Since He Married?

I'm Spiritualist Ade, I have not even Carried out any Spiritual Check or Investigation into the Matter, it is still very Fresh.
Oga Be Patients, I do not think it is Right to base the Present Situation on your Marriage.

What is your Advise?
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Oparasunny125(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

does she have hairy legs?
Any implications of a lady with hairy legs?

If yes, please tell us
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by 7arrows: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

does she have hairy legs?

Bros I beg what has hairy legs got to do? I'm dam curious. Pls talk to me or us.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by 7arrows: 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Maybe he put her in charge of one of the shops and she mismanaged it.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
7arrows:
Maybe he put her in charge of one of the shops and she mismanaged it.

... and this man would still be the only person to blame for that.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by adebayo987: 12:09am On Jul 01, 2023
Lol! At this period of hardships due to economic downturn, any business that does not have any negative effect must be a looter kinda business. Your leg never strong finish you run go marry and expect marriage responsibilities to consider your condition? Funny! This one no be spiritual matter. People are no longer buying things as they used to do before, I have seven businesses and my daily revenue has dropped since the cashless policy scam. Puting it on your marriage means lack of love. You probably went into marriage based on lust or something else because right now, it's dawning on you. Change your business to food supply and see the turn around.
Deepspirituals:

What is your Advise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by CirocBoi(m): 4:26am On Jul 01, 2023
fyzaila:
Spiritual or not she the wife brought bad luck for him. She must have alot of past experiences and now its hunting her future. Which it has to happen to the unlucky husband.

Unless he married her a virgin then i will say maybe coincidence. Imagine 3 big super stores fa all now crumbled to just one which its even shaking.

I'll tell you for free, is your type that set confusion in people's life due to timidness.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2023
superCleanworks:
I have seen it on a first hand basis as to how some unions can bring good or terrible fortune but this one has already entered marriage.

If the woman was the cause of his misfortune then he would have started experiencing bad luck since courtship... or maybe there was no courtship. This story is incomplete
Story Told as it Was Narrated by the Person in Question.

I'm a Spiritualist, He had some Challenges as Narrated above, It is his Personal Challenges which I do not know anything about as at the time he Consulted with me, He needs Solution and way Forward which Only Almighty God Gives and he can decide to use People as His Medium to do so.

As a Spiritualist mine is to Listen to him, Advise him and Calm him down so that His Home should not Break up, then Spiritually investigate it Spiritually which I have done and made my Findings. That is Personal and Confidential which I wouldn't Disclose on here.

By and Large, Solutions and Light is on the Way.

In regards to your Comments about why he wasn't experiencing all that during Courtship...

It's a Good Point Sir..

However different People with different decisions, Haven't you seen some People at the earlier stage of there Relationship, They would see some Red Flags let even keep Spiritual aside, yet they still went ahead saying its no big deal, They love him or her to that is enough to Sustain whatever the red flags are.

Come to Spiritual, I knew some people when they first met there Partner, They just reach to me with names of There Partner, I spiritually Investigated and checked there Compatibility Spiritually,i advise some to go ahead ,no perfect Union though but I boastfully tell you that the Union is intact till date.

Some few even with the Spiritual red Flags and incompatibility Spiritually, Elemental Stars Differences and incompatibility they still went ahead, why Oh! I love him, I love her bla bla bla.

The story is not fine today, Most thrashed my advise.

I hate Divorce, Everyone should Endeavour to Carry out a deep Spiritual investigation about there Partner, Not Necessarily you contact a Spiritualist, You can fast and Pray yourself.

Wedding is just a Day, that is what many are Preparing for, Marriage is till Death do both of you past.. Remember this always

God Blesses us all

I Remain Spiritualist Ade.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by neonly: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Maybe Sir. Honestly I thought as much but after questioning him.

Even after the Wedding Expenses which was Not an Expensive one, His three Shops Stocks and Business was very fine according to him.

He said he did not gets into any debt to do his Wedding, Not at all as he is the type that doesn't like Extravagant Wedding.

But it was after several months that he begins to experience the strange events.

Abeg leave d guy
D truth is dat some women actually bring bad luck to der relationship
That why dating is very good stay with each other for a long time and see how things will turnour
Am very sure the OP didn't date d so call wife before proceeding to marry her
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by holyman44: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2023
Only God can save him, if at all its the woman. His deliverance will reveal everything that is hidden.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by kafeii123: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2023
Deepspirituals:

What is your Advise?

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by kafeii123: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Deepspirituals:

What is your Advise?

He should rent a small room outside... explain things to his wife...then move there for a while and run business from there.....it's his habit that has been impacted..the way he used to live his life and oversee business while single has changed now that he's married...he can no longer spend the same length of time outside...or go out to hustle hard....nor eat breakfast..lunch and dinner at a market stall...
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by BabaIbo: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2023
ariesbull:
go and ask questions

The thing is most people won't tell the truth in such situation because they don't want to look bad or act as an obstacle for the lady.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
The World According to Geography is Spherical in Shape, As it Rotates, When it faces the Sun.. Brightness ,Illumination comes, Once it rotates again, Darkness comes.

What you experience in your Marriage is not what others experience, It is Absolute Ignorance To Judge All marriages by your own Experience, you and your Wife does not represent the Whole World.

If you are Enjoying your marriage and all is Fine.. Splendid. Give God's Glory.

That does not means that it's Perfect.

To those having Trying times.. I wish you Succour.

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by ariesbull: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
BabaIbo:

The thing is most people won't tell the truth in such situation because they don't want to look bad or act as an obstacle for the lady.

Leave am make he dey argue
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 5:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Better To Spiritually Investigate your Partner before you go deeper, Once Love Fully Takes over, It may not be enough to Solve a Crisis between you and your Spouse.

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2023
Spiritually Investigate your Partner before going deeper.

It saves you of lots of Future Problems.

I remain Spiritualist Ade
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 5:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Save your head from so many Troubles and Anxiety in the Future.

Be Wise, You don't know her or him enough.. There are Deeper unpleasant things unknown to you now that you would soon discover which love may not be enough to solve .

Then you may want to start Regretting asking yourself had i known i wouldn't have Married him or her...

The Ignorant cries later.

Seek Knowledge, Investigate your Partner Spiritually Now before you go deeper into that Relationship.

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Spiritually Investigate your Partner before going deeper.

It saves you of lots of Future Problems.

I remain Spiritualist Ade
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Don't wait soooo late before you begins regrets your Marriage .

Investigates your partner now.

Check my profile below .

Spiritualist Ade
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2023
Before it would get to the stage of trying to Quits from your Marriage,Try to Do some Spiritual findings about your partner at the initial stage of the relationship.

It is wise to do so .

I'm Spiritualist Ade.

If you need questions and directions

Check my Profiles below.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Prevention is always better than cure .

A stitch in time saves nine.

Talk to me ,Check My Profile below
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Plan for Marriage not only Wedding.Wedding is just for a day .

It's Unwise to rush into marrying him or her without carrying out some Spiritual findings about him or her so you could get some things corrected .

LOVE is Great but not enough ...Don't walk into Crisis with your hard earned money and Regret later like others .

Many walk from Registry to Court for divorce these days .

Spiritually Finds her or him out first .

Check To talk with me below.
Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by Deepspirituals: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2023
A Wise Man or Woman wouldn't just Rush into a Marriage without Making Spiritual Investigation about His Or Her Partner .

What you know and can see a out Him or Her are Physical ,Not Enough to go Ahead .

Be Wise .

Many Marriages Crashes Today for Spiritual Reasons .

Ignorance Destroys Be Wise.

Lets the Talk via WhatsApp

Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by maasoap(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2023
millionboi2:
a lady who works my foot,abeg shift marriage weh go get issue go get issue no be by dis or dat
If you haven't looked into your physical problems, the increase in your daily expenses due to increase in family size compared to your daily income, then you have no business yet looking into spiritual issue. That's even if you believe in the crap called spiritual stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / When She Says "Its Over"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.