Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed (29177 Views)

FG Excludes 26 Professional Bodies From 2024 Budgetary Allocations / Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol / FG Discontinues Funding Of Professional Bodies, Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yet you run in droves to other parts of Nigeria? Here's a developing story of how FG has been feeding Anambra for years and it's about to end. Food oh! As in FG is feeding the whole Anambra state with subsidized rice and garri sad
https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/27/failure-to-pay-project-counterpart-funds-may-plunge-anambra-into-rice-garri-scarcity/
Funding SME is not welfarism. Stop sounding like empty brain

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

No be only Ebonyi state university. Bushman. We are talking ivy league university you are about village university
what is your useless local name ojukwu university known for?

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:
Anambra is the most terrorism ravaged state in South East

The only professionals in Anambra are ESN and unknown gun men
Nwa Abakeleke. Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by kokoA(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
They have three years to think of creative ways of funding their organisations. 2026 is still far.

6 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:
what is your useless local name ojukwu university known for?
Ebonyi at the bottom

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
There is no thread or topic you people will not bring tribal bashing. Even in the same tribe we are having Anambra vs Ebonyi bashing... shame on Nigerians
who first insulted Ebonyi state? The Ebonyi man or the Anambra man? The earlier you realize Anambra is the problem of SE the better. They’re also the ones causing problem in Lagos between them and their host. All of SE take the fall for it. Check this thread see where he first insulted Ebonyi, despite his state having enough things to insult with from insecurity to dearth of infrastructure.

16 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

Ebonyi at the bottom
look at the image below. Anambra is Internationally known as Headquarters of terrorism in SEgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

Nwa Abakeleke. Go and sleep
nwa terrorism. Go to hell with your dead stategrin people don empty finish enter Asabacheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Okoroawusa: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:
who first insulted Ebonyi state? The Ebonyi man or the Anambra man? The earlier you realize Anambra is the problem of SE the better. They’re also the ones causing problem in Lagos between them and their host. All of SE take the fall for it. Check this thread see where he first insulted Ebonyi, despite his state having enough things to insult with from insecurity to dearth of infrastructure.
All these are not necessary...are we all not Igbos before state creation? I no come understand una o!

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:
I'm from Enugu State. Ni discovered you are always anti Igbo despite claiming Ebonyi. You opened your dirty mouth to say Igbos have no professionals. Why are you crying now. Nwa Abakeleke

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:

All these are not necessary...are we all not Igbos before state creation? I no come understand una o!
talk to the Anambra man who first started it. His kind nauseate me and I will fight him till he stops fighting Ebonyi.

Person wey dey sleep by 5pm due to IPOB terrorism in Anambra.

9 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:
nwa terrorism. Go to hell with your dead stategrin people don empty finish enter Asabacheesycheesy
See as you de regurgitate yoruba propaganda. Bushman

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

I'm from Enugu State. Ni discovered you are always anti Igbo despite claiming Ebonyi. You opened your dirty mouth to say Igbos have no professionals. Why are you crying now. Nwa Abakeleke

Anuofia. If you like keep denying your Anambra heritage as you are known to do anytime arguments don’t go your way.

I know your real name and I know where you are from.

Zuzube. Saint Unknown Gunmen will soon visit you.

Anuofia.

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:
talk to the Anambra man who first started it. His kind nauseate me and I will fight him till he stops fighting Ebonyi.

Person wey dey sleep by 5pm due to IPOB terrorism in Anambra.
3.7 million poor people in Ebonyi, how many come remain?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

See as you de regurgitate yoruba propaganda. Bushman

Agwo tagbuo gi.

Iga anwu onwu ike.

Stupid Anambra armed terrorist. Make your state rotten

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:

Anuofia. If you like keep denying your Anambra heritage as you are known to do anytime arguments don’t go your way.

I know your real name and I know where you are from.

Zuzube. Saint Unknown Gunmen will soon visit you.

Anuofia.
Why you de cry, no be start trouble first. Ntoor
Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

3.7 million poor people in Ebonyi, how many come remain?
with 17 fly overs, finest SE airport, two stadiums, intra-city railway under construction, two federal teaching hospitals, and peace of mind in state capital.

These are dreams for you.

6 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:
they don’t have many professionals, so it won’t affect them.
See how it all started. When we say you are fake Igbos you will cry. But see you making negative comment using "them" instead of "us"

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:
with 17 fly overs, finest SE airport, two stadiums, intra-city railway under construction, two federal teaching hospitals, and peace of mind in state capital.

These the professionals you were talking about?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

Why you de cry, no be start trouble first. Ntoor

Who dey cry for you? Look at this Anambra unknown gunmen oogrin

You think I dey fear you? Taa si ebea puo.

Go to onitsha with your ak47 and shoot sporadically to kill people today if you have not. grin

Terrorism-ravaged state

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

These the professionals you were talking about?
na professionals dey work for those places.

I don’t expect you to know cos all you do is carry Ak47 about maiming people in Upper iweka

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by NwekereNdokl: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ibiam nwa abakaleke you have started your abakaleke tantrums. I have warned you about bringing your smelly abakaleke body odour towards Anambra.

Everyone knows that ipob terrorists are made up of 90% ebonyi people.

Ebonyi is the headquarters of ipob terrorists because most ebonyi people are illiterates and miscreants.

Ebonyi state is a cursed backward useless state ravaged by illiteracy, poverty, ipob terrorists,etc, no wonder most ebonyi people are running to Anambra to live. Shameless miscreant

Ebubu7:
Anambra is the most terrorism ravaged state in South EastThe only professionals in Anambra are ESN and unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by MXrep: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ebubu7:

Who dey cry for you? Look at this Anambra unknown gunmen oogrin

You think I dey fear you? Taa si ebea puo.

Go to onitsha with your ak47 and shoot sporadically to kill people today if you have not. grin

Terrorism-ravaged state
Talk anyhow next time and receive another beating

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
MXrep:

Talk anyhow next time and receive another beating

Thunder faya your papa wey born you fool.

Anambra full of thieves. Them suppose declare state of emergency for that ur useless state

See images of ur state below

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by NwekereNdokl: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Useless abakaleke miscreant. Please open a new thread and show us the 17 flyovers. The same useless amusement park airport that your useless umahi begged an Anambra man to bring his airline there, since after that have you seen one airline there? It is because ebonyi people are poor and useless and cannot afford fly tickets. Your new governor has abandoned the project and it will be converted to an amusement park. Just look at the poverty ranking and tell me if ebonyi isn’t a dead state. Useless people

Ebubu7:

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by LibertyRep: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
The cost of governance is the main hole in our treasury.

That's where subsidy should be removed, if they're sincere.
Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by NwekereNdokl: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
All the thieves that were chased away from Anambra are mostly ebonyi people. Soludo is on a manhunt to make sure that all the abakaleke thieves are removed from Abandoned

Ebubu7:

Thunder faya your papa wey born you fool.

Anambra full of thieves. Them suppose declare state of emergency for that ur useless state

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Ebubu7: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Everybody must respect Ebonyi state.

I have never dragged Abia, Imo and Enugu state on this forum. Simply simply because they don’t first insult Ebonyi.

It is always ndi jealousy Anambala state fill with jealousy and envy. Jealous people. And I’m readily available to insult your terrorist ravages anambala state back when you start your madness. If you want peace, leave Ebonyi people alone. Lagos hates you, Ebonyi people hates you, Rivers state hates you, You are Warned.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by NwekereNdokl: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Why are you crying. Now I am ready for you. Ebonyi people remains slaves and outcasts in igboland.

Yes, Anambra just like every other Igbo state regard’s ebonyi people as slaves and outcasts.

Ebonyi people are cursed and they are not Igbos.

Ebonyi people are treated worse than awusa in igboland.

It is hard for ebonyi man to have a friend from other Igbo states because igbos doesn’t regard you people as igbos

Ebubu7:
Everybody must respect Ebonyi state.I have never dragged Abia, Imo and Enugu state on this forum. Simply simply because they don’t first insult Ebonyi.It is always ndi jealousy Anambala state fill with jealousy and envy. Jealous people. And I’m readily available to insult your terrorist ravages anambala state back when you start your madness. If you want peace, leave Ebonyi people alone. Lagos hates you, Ebonyi people hates you, Rivers state hates you, You are Warned.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by Cassandraloius: 4:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Nigerians... grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed by CodeTemplar: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Lol. With education subsidy gone, institutes of skill acquisition will boom like never before, especially those that prepare their student for internationally recognized certifications.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / 2019 Pre And Post Election Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.