Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity (5024 Views)

Ohanaeze Protests Senate's Rejection Of Anambra Into NDDC. / Daily Trust Newspaper May Plunge Nigeria Into War With Inciting Headlines / Gombe Governor Releases N500m Counterpart Funds To Worldbank For Erosion Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by MarketDispatch: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Failure to pay project counterpart funds may plunge Anambra into rice, garri scarcity

Published on June 27, 2023By Joe Chukindi

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/27/failure-to-pay-project-counterpart-funds-may-plunge-anambra-into-rice-garri-scarcity/

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Cardozzo(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Damn
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by IboHausaYoruba: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Ayodeoba: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2023
It’s lie! Obi already made anambra the world highest production of rice and garri. Anambra rice to the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by InvertedHammer: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2023
/
Like I always say...from GEJ, Okezie Ikpeazu to Soludo...all these Ph.D holders should stay in the classrooms. They have no business in government unless political appointments in some parastatals. They think governance is an academic exercise. People want actions not lectures.
/

5 Likes

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by GLouis: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Failure to pay project counterpart funds may plunge Anambra into rice, garri scarcity

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/27/failure-to-pay-project-counterpart-funds-may-plunge-anambra-into-rice-garri-scarcity/

I use to think Soludo was a good man and Government were being wicked to him but now I know the man is not worthy of that seat.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by slimfit1(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2023
Soludo is not as brilliant as we think.

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Menclothing: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2023
100m is chicken change we have over 2 million billionaires in Anambra

Soludo Dey fall hand call one billionaire and settle this we should be the highest producer of rice

I could remember how he was so hyped to become gov that he will turn state to Dubai

All Nigerian politicians are mostly same never ever hype anyone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Menclothing: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Like I always say...from GEJ, Okezie Ikpeazu to Soludo...all these Ph.D holders should stay in the classrooms. They have no business in government unless political appointments in some parastatals.
/

Same with osinbajo

See people like akpabio will rule a state better than osinbajo

That’s why I love David umahi I will vote him over any politician from east

4 Likes

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by lexy2014: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
13 month salary being owed.smh

While some states are building independent agric systems, FG has been subsidising rice and garri in Anambra state for years!

So what is the state doing if it can not achieve ordinary garri and rice food security yet sits at home every Monday. Who then is deceiving who?

Anambra is a very poor state with people living on FG food subsidy in my estimation of this report. If you can't feed your people then they should all go to farm!

Which states are building independent agric systems?

How has the FG been subsidizing rice and garri in Anambra for years?

From the report, the programme started in 2015. What were people in Anambra eating before then?

Is it only Anambra state this programme is being implemented? If it isn't, are you now saying that the FG is subsidizing food for residents of those other states?

So that you don't get yourself confused, the essence of these programmes is to boost food production just like the ADPs and not to stop hunger. It is what is in existence that is boosted. Meaning that farmers in those states were already engaged in food production before the programmes.

So your conclusion that Anambra state is living on food subsidy is just an attempt at mischief and display of gross ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by omenka(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Ebubu7:

Soludo is not performing well abeg

No clear economic direction.

No infrastructure revamp.

Go to Ebonyi and see infrastructure.

Anambra has been overrun by terrorism Borno state is learning.

Kids carry guns about

Homes and shops close by 5pm
I think you're exaggerating here. , can you confirm anything written here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by prophetfire: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2023
Ebubu7:
Anambra is a decayed state
Obiano messed up Anambra state and unfortunately Soludo is keeping quiet just because he helped Soludo to become governor. Soludo have a herculean task ahead of him but he's sulking quietly.
That's why Victor Umeh that imposed Obiano on Apga as the chairman then had it rough at the pools before he defected to LP and Obi Tsunami saw him elected in a bandwagon effect.
The debt and decay that Obiano and his defacto governor wife inflicted on Anambra is monumental.

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by omoadeleye(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2023
FOOD SCARCITY? That might cause a trauma. News media should know how to use some specific words ....

1 Like

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by kiddkash(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

While some states are building independent agric systems, FG has been subsidising rice and garri in Anambra state for years!

So what is the state doing if it can not achieve ordinary garri and rice food security yet sits at home every Monday. Who then is deceiving who?

Anambra is a very poor state with people living on FG food subsidy in my estimation of this report. If you can't feed your people then they should all go to farm!
Check my signature for free stuffs!
You go about looking for thread that you think will throw some sort of jibe. Only proves my point of you being unemployed and mummy and daddy taking care of your bills

1 Like

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Obi State in Dilemma where are the developers and the billionaires?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Gentew(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The few people left there will now be running to Lagos........

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by temiflex01(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2023
State full of pride, with all claimed millionaires, they feed heavily on FG. They're the main cause Lagos is hating on igbos. I don't like that state. Take all subsidy away from them, there billionaires are coming to feed them. We are making them irrelevant in Lagos already grin grin
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Check my signature for free stuffs!
You guys are wasting your time in your smear campaign over Odogwu state grin grin grin

Anambra is fourth largest economy, with the small landmass still produce more food than any state in southwest, you should worry about your mud enclave
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You're more concerned over Anambra than the states in your region, show me when last your state paid counterpart fund to FG anu

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2023
Ebubu7:

Kids carry guns about

So you wish Anu, you're too small to smear Anambra state, Obodo dike
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2023
Success attract envy and jealous we understand, but I can assure you we grew with thick skins such attack doesn't stop our progress

1 Like

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Alliswell248: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2023
inoki247:
Lol State of Billionaires....

They might come online and tell us na Ibadan Express way Media Propaganda....

Let it be the other way round the thread for don full like flood...

Audio billionaire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by chichar1(f): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Ebubu7:
rest daughter of Anambra unknown gun men terrorised state
rest son of Lagos 1 million gang terrorised state. Mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by bigiyaro(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Absolute nonsense and rubbish, even garri, if garri ever scarce for east, it's as a result of extreme laziness.
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Ebubu7: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2023
chichar1:
rest son of Lagos 1 million gang terrorised state. Mtcheeewww
anuofia
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by tivta(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2023
Ebubu7:

Kids carry guns about

Yet Onitsha is filled with abakaliki touts
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Ebubu7: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2023
post=124081942:

So you wish Anu, you're too small to smear Anambra state, Obodo dike

I no dey smear Anambra state. Na sit at home dey smear una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Josephkabila12: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2023
And this is the state, this ibos usually use to make noise that Federal Government is subsidizing food for them................
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Ebubu7: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2023
prophetfire:
Obiano messed up Anambra state and unfortunately Soludo is keeping quiet just because he helped Soludo to become governor. Soludo have a herculean task ahead of him but he's sulking quietly.
That's why Victor Umeh that imposed Obiano on Apga as the chairman then had it rough at the pools before he defected to LP and Obi Tsunami saw him elected in a bandwagon effect.
The debt and decay that Obiano and his defacto governor wife inflicted on Anambra is monumental.
Anambra people may need to change party
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Afamed: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2023
, every of your lie has an expiring date
Re: Failure To Pay Project Counterpart Funds May Plunge Anambra Into Food Scarcity by Afamed: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2023
post=124082049:
Success attract envy and jealous we understand, but I can assure you we grew with thick skins such attack doesn't stop our progress

You no dey tire for these your consistent lies?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Dokpesi’s Ait, Raypower In Kano. / Dialogue With A Critic - By Sls, 2001 / Disobey Fayemi’s Curfew, Fayose Tells Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.